PDA

View Full Version : .hack!

Oshi
09-28-2002, 12:22 AM
This whole .hack franchise is looking really awsome...

And the first thing I was introduced in it was, like many, the anime .hack//SIGN.
AHHH i can't get enough of it! ^_^ The animation is beautiful, the digital effects blend well with it, the characters are extremely well developed, the plot is really deep and grasping, and the soundtrack is incredible...

Please tell me some more people here have watched it and love it like I doo... heheh.
Do you want to watch it? Feel free to leech off my computer, http://68.83.68.8/Anime

And now, I can't wait for the first .hack game to come out for PS2... it'll be my 4th reason to get the system...
Oh yeah... *puts aside $40 extra in case a dealer has the OST 2 at AnimeNEXT* >.>;

(FYI, I plan on cosplaying Tsukasa and Kurim in the future)

peacecraft
09-30-2002, 11:39 AM
I LOVE the music from .Hack//sign. I honestly haven't been able to really get into the story though. I mean, its beautifully drawn, but after like 12 episodes, it just hasn't grabbed be beyond mild interest/curiosity. I'll probably finish it anyway.

Ayaka
09-30-2002, 02:46 PM
GAH! *attacks the server and glomps it* I REALLY want to see even one episode of this series. I love the designs, I love the music, and based on what I heard about it at AX . . . MUST SEE . . .

aeva
09-30-2002, 08:08 PM
Mimiru = YUM *-*

hel-chan
10-05-2002, 11:40 AM
.hack//SIGN...eh, just finished watching epi 16....*satisfied sigh*...I eally want to buy all 3 cds I found on it, and even though one sells for $10 on anime nation, the other two are like $40....$40 for a CD?! Are they out of their MINDS??!!! *kicks anime nation*-.-;

Anyway...I do love the series and the storyline, but I *still* feel it could've been even better...Subaru's annoying as Hell, and I wish they had showed more about A-20-chan *-*;;....MIMIRU~!!! Somehow that makes me think of Miruru from "Tenshi no Narumon!"(Mimiru/Miruru o.o; )....Tsukasa's gorgeous, and I *ADORE* Sora...BT...that sneaky b- *puts hand over mouth*<_<; gomen ne~.~; Hey, what's that I hear that with something about the video game you get like one free OVA episode with it or something??? (*knows nothing about the video game, or video games in general x.x; * )...I read that somewhere...or something....

Does somebody know how old the real Sora is? is he in 4th grade or something along those lines?? O_o Arigato

~Hel-chan

Ayaka
10-05-2002, 01:39 PM
$40 is what ALL the LEGAL CDs cost, for the most part . . . I have yet to buy a CD for less than that, really. It's always $36 - up for me.

Oshi . . . why does your server hate me? First I got that it wouldn't transfer, and now it doesn't exist at all . . . ;_;

I'd also like to point out that I really loved the way the people from the .hack team who were at AX said the name. ^^ "Dott HAKu", kinda, I can do it but not spell it, lol.

Oshi
10-05-2002, 09:08 PM
Sorry bout that, I was screwing around with the IIS... Um... it should work now, I thiink... I dunno ~_~;; Probably won't...

hel-chan
10-05-2002, 09:16 PM
I got my Angel Sanctuary CD for only 20 -_-; so I dunno what yer talking about but you must be either rich or all of yer savings must go for anime -.-; *shrugs*...Actually I myself never buy lunch at school - I'm always saving for another anime DVD or manga...*sigh*....(I still think $80 for two cds is unrealistic. Even OVAs on DVD cost less-_-; )

~Hel-chan

Ayaka
10-05-2002, 09:55 PM
No, I'm not rich, I just have virtually no CDs. Maybe it's the series I want music from / the music I listen to . . . but my j-rock CDs have all cost around $30. The Bebop movie soundtrack . . . can't remember. My other soundtracks I bought in Japan, so I don't really remember the price in dollars . . .

Oshi - it's working now. ^^

Oshi
10-05-2002, 10:57 PM
I have a whole 5 import audio CDs... .hack OST 1, DDRMAX, DDRMAX2, Sonic Adventure, and SA2.

Ayaka
10-06-2002, 12:19 PM
I watched the first ep last night . . . oO Wow. I try to never judge a series, get too set an opinion based on the first ep, but besides being really freaking trippy it was really COOL.