PDA

View Full Version : never done this before

KittyCatAndroid
07-25-2003, 12:31 AM
I have a Fruits basket Tohru Honda costume. Im thinking of going to Big Apple Anime Fest. Do I need to have a skit? or can i just walk on?If I need a skit i don't know how to make one because i dun got anyone to go with to do a skit with me.... Any Ideas?

Epiphany
08-06-2003, 05:02 PM
i don't know if you can just walk on or not but if u did want to do a skit, you can probably find some people in the "seeking cosplayers" forum and ask if anybody's going to the big apple anime fest and if they'd do a skit with you. that's all the advice i can give you, sorry if it's not much help.

Hoshikuzu
09-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Ten to one theyd let you do a walk on. Most cons allow that. You might want to bring music with you for them to play during your walk on. Sometimes they ask for walkons to do that. Good luck!

RainAlvaran
09-05-2003, 02:43 PM
Ten to one theyd let you do a walk on. Most cons allow that. You might want to bring music with you for them to play during your walk on. Sometimes they ask for walkons to do that. Good luck!

That is correct. She speaks total truth. Last year there was a mother daughter team that did a walk on, a Felicia, and like one or 2 other walk-ons. Walk-ons are welcome, and music might just increase your chances of winning. ^_^

Sparks Padfoot
09-06-2003, 10:12 PM
If you find someone to go with then you could do something stupid/funny like get drunk or if you are by yourself, you could talk to yourself and do the gollum impression like you are out of your mind?