PDA

View Full Version : Death Note Cosplay

Dorkzilla
02-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Anyone doing a Death Note Cosplay for AMA?

I'm going to be Mello and I'm trying to make my friend be Matt[its like her dream cosplay anyway]

~Larxene~
02-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Anyone doing a Death Note Cosplay for AMA?

I'm going to be Mello and I'm trying to make my friend be Matt[its like her dream cosplay anyway]

Im going as Near^^ lol.And Mello and Matt are my other two fav characters xD so thats pretty kewel

Dorkzilla
02-09-2009, 06:40 PM
lol thanks maybe we'll see u there <3

~Larxene~
02-11-2009, 10:07 PM
lol thanks maybe we'll see u there <3

Hopefully^^ so i can glomp you X3 lol

Vader
02-12-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm going to be cosplaying a Shinigami with a scythe and death note of course.

Dorkzilla
02-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Hopefully^^ so i can glomp you X3 lol

Lol yay <D i love glomping lol

Dorkzilla
02-24-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm going to be cosplaying a Shinigami with a scythe and death note of course.

Anyone in perticular or just a random Shinigami

~Larxene~
02-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Lol yay <D i love glomping lol

Me Too =D It's big fun.lol XD

Dorkzilla
02-25-2009, 11:42 AM
Me Too =D It's big fun.lol XD

lol, Most of my friends fail at glomping or just dont do it. . .its a sad glompless life i got ;.;

~Larxene~
02-26-2009, 08:16 PM
lol, Most of my friends fail at glomping or just dont do it. . .its a sad glompless life i got ;.;

Me too T__T I only get good glompings at anime cons XD lol.It sounds like were being sexual XDDD

Dorkzilla
03-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Me too T__T I only get good glompings at anime cons XD lol.It sounds like were being sexual XDDD

lmao ;3 I thought we were jk XD I've never been to a con yet ;.;

~Larxene~
03-06-2009, 04:07 PM
lmao ;3 I thought we were jk XD I've never been to a con yet ;.;

OMG.lol.I've only been to one and it was AMA last year XD It was big fun =D You get lotsa hugs and,"OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE." ...s
lol XD

Dorkzilla
03-06-2009, 06:28 PM
OMG.lol.I've only been to one and it was AMA last year XD It was big fun =D You get lotsa hugs and,"OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE." ...s
lol XD

lol, awesome! so wat r u gonna be for AMA?

~Larxene~
03-08-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm gunna be Near one day then Roxas then Demyx
lol..maybe...XD But i'm def going as Near =D

~Larxene~
03-08-2009, 06:40 PM

and..AND! (XD..lol) I'm gunna try and get together a Death Note cosplay group in...here...Virginia.lol.Cuz that would be the awsome <3 So that we could make a fanvid of LABB murder cases. and do wateva XD BB is my fav character from Death Note XP

Dorkzilla
03-09-2009, 02:59 PM
and..AND! (XD..lol) I'm gunna try and get together a Death Note cosplay group in...here...Virginia.lol.Cuz that would be the awsome <3 So that we could make a fanvid of LABB murder cases. and do wateva XD BB is my fav character from Death Note XP

lol wow, I love BB too <3 I've been planing on cosplaying as him lol. I'm like soooo far behind on my cosplays. I know Im going as Bridget and Mello but idk wat days to be them. I need to make my Ed codplay for Otaku Fest tho. . .Ive been thinking about cosplaying as Neku. Hopefully I can get it done lol <333 If I dnt finish Neku then I'll be Ed or BB, all I need to do is buy the stuff for him. Hes one of those cosplays wear all u have to do is buy things for, I love those when all u have is a short amount of time. . .wow that was kinda long. Anyway, lol, I always wanted to be in a cosplay skit, like The Village of DDR.

~Larxene~
03-09-2009, 04:19 PM
lol wow, I love BB too <3 I've been planing on cosplaying as him lol. I'm like soooo far behind on my cosplays. I know Im going as Bridget and Mello but idk wat days to be them. I need to make my Ed codplay for Otaku Fest tho. . .Ive been thinking about cosplaying as Neku. Hopefully I can get it done lol <333 If I dnt finish Neku then I'll be Ed or BB, all I need to do is buy the stuff for him. Hes one of those cosplays wear all u have to do is buy things for, I love those when all u have is a short amount of time. . .wow that was kinda long. Anyway, lol, I always wanted to be in a cosplay skit, like The Village of DDR.

Me too XD But i'm going to cosplay him when i have enough money for the contacts...BB cosplays are so much awsomer when you have the red contacts.And another problem about cosplaying him is my parents wouldn't approve of all the fake blood -_-....
lol...but imma cosplay him one of these days XD
And yaaay! Another person who knows TWEWY.lol.I love Rhyme <3 shes adorable.And Neku is my second fav.Then i like that guy that always says,"Zetta slow." lol >.<
Your plannin on cosplaying all peoples i like( and OMG you know Sukisho...and your fav character is Ran..so is mine XD lol) XDD Ed is the sex too <3 and I wanna cosplay as one of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club...but that would never work unless I find someone to be the other twin XD And there is NO one that cosplays here O__O It sucks lots -_- i live in a secluded area of VA and i dont even go to school XD (im homeschooled) so i don't ever get to see anyone T_T Tis why i love going to cons.Its sooo much better than here.Theres nothing to do.It seems like most everyone that cosplays lives in London XDDD
And i always wanted to be in a skit too but,like i said,i dont have friends that cosplay.And the friends i do have i only talk to them once a month.If that XD O__O omg long message.lmao.your forum has gotten very off topic =)

Dorkzilla
03-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Me too XD But i'm going to cosplay him when i have enough money for the contacts...BB cosplays are so much awsomer when you have the red contacts.And another problem about cosplaying him is my parents wouldn't approve of all the fake blood -_-....
lol...but imma cosplay him one of these days XD
And yaaay! Another person who knows TWEWY.lol.I love Rhyme <3 shes adorable.And Neku is my second fav.Then i like that guy that always says,"Zetta slow." lol >.<
Your plannin on cosplaying all peoples i like( and OMG you know Sukisho...and your fav character is Ran..so is mine XD lol) XDD Ed is the sex too <3 and I wanna cosplay as one of the twins from Ouran High School Host Club...but that would never work unless I find someone to be the other twin XD And there is NO one that cosplays here O__O It sucks lots -_- i live in a secluded area of VA and i dont even go to school XD (im homeschooled) so i don't ever get to see anyone T_T Tis why i love going to cons.Its sooo much better than here.Theres nothing to do.It seems like most everyone that cosplays lives in London XDDD
And i always wanted to be in a skit too but,like i said,i dont have friends that cosplay.And the friends i do have i only talk to them once a month.If that XD O__O omg long message.lmao.your forum has gotten very off topic =)

Lol real long msg X3. I wanted to cosplay as one of the twins too. Yeah Sho is zetta smexy lol I love him I just had to put him on my supah long list of futurse cosplays. lol Not many of my friends cosplay. . .The ones that will cosplay are Narutards or too lazy to sew x[ I live in Rockingham County everyone here is too redneck to cosplay. I've wanting to do a Sukisho cosplay for like 4 years now, but no one would be my Yoru, so its sad lol Ran shouldnt be without a Yoru. Lol its ok that its offtopic idt anyones paying attension to it

Raythebishie
03-23-2009, 05:44 PM
i have my L cosplay in the closet... i may wear it!

Dorkzilla
03-23-2009, 06:26 PM

woot

~Larxene~
03-23-2009, 06:27 PM

lmao.Dosen't everyone?

xxmeganddiaxx
03-23-2009, 08:13 PM
I might go to AMA, it would be my first con if I do go. I'm going to be Misa if I go. =)

Dorkzilla
03-23-2009, 08:18 PM
So many Misas x]

~Larxene~
03-23-2009, 10:43 PM
I might go to AMA, it would be my first con if I do go. I'm going to be Misa if I go. =)

i cosplay Misa everyday XD lol

Dorkzilla
03-24-2009, 05:58 PM
i cosplay Misa everyday XD lol

lol, who doesnt ;3

~Larxene~
03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
lol, who doesnt ;3

guys.lmao XD

Dorkzilla
03-26-2009, 11:07 AM
guys.lmao XD

r u that sure that cross dressers dont?

Vader
04-27-2009, 09:29 AM
A Random Shinigami, also I will be cosplaying a random Anbu Black ops Ninja From Naruto

Vader
04-27-2009, 09:56 AM
By the way were any of you at AMA 08 and if so did you get pictures of me as a random shinigami. I was carrying a big black and silver scythe and had a black cloak with a faceless grim reaper mask. I had the death note too.

xxmeganddiaxx
05-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Okay, I am now going for sure as Misa. =) My friend might be L