PDA

View Full Version : Gatherings

NoLable721
07-25-2003, 08:49 PM
What kinda gathering will be at AM? I'm just wondering btw. or there's no gathering? I have not a clue

K_Valentine
07-25-2003, 09:08 PM
EDIT: Looks like I can set up some sort of AM gathering list for now.

*=Official finalized date, time, and location

-Friday-
*-Azumanga Daioh @ 12pm (Behind the Pool Area)
*-Dead Or Alive & DOA Volleyball @ 2PM (Pool)
*-Giant Robo @ 2:30 (After the Giant Robo Panel)
*-Matrix @ 3PM (Poolside... Grassy part)
*-Samurai Deeper Kyo @ 3:30PM (Grass area behind pool)
*-Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm (Japanese Gardens Area)
*-Capcom vs SnK @ 4:30 (Pool area)
*-Sakura Wars/Taisen @ After Cosplay Karaoke Show (Near the Stage, look for Tristen)
*-Battle Royale + movie viewing @ 9:00pm (Vision Video Room?)

-Saturday-
*-Shaman King @ 9:30 AM (Japanese garden area)
*-Fruits Basket @ 11AM (Japanese Gardens Area)
*-Final Fantasy @ 12pm (Poolside Area)
-Shonen Red @ 12PM @ (Near Garden)
*-CLAMP&Chobits @ 12:30PM
*-Cosplay.com Gathering @ 1PM (Grassy Area... look for a LOT of cosplayers)
*Initial D @ 2PM (After Cosplay.com shoot)
*-Cowboy Bebop @ 3P (Garden)
*-Rumiko Takahashi Works (ie Inuyasha, Ranma, Lum, etc) @ 3P (Pool area)
*-Yu Yu Hakusho @ 4P (Garden)
*-Card Captor Sakura @ 5PM (Japanese Garden)
*-Naruto @ 6PM (Gardens)
-Castlevania @ Night (Japanese Garden)
-Hellsing

-Sunday-
-Trigun @ 10AM (??)
*-One Piece @ 10AM (Poolside)
*- Kingdom Hearts @ 11:00AM (Grassy area of pool)
-Battle Royale @ 11AM (Inn of Lancaster's park area)
*-EGL @ 12PM (Grassy Area behind the pool)
*-Lupin @ 12PM (Japanese Garden)
-Rival Schools @ ??
*-Gravitation @ 1PM (By the Pool)
*-Akiyume Festival "Yukata" @ 2pm @ the entrance to the festival

TBD:
Guilty Gear
Oniisama E
FLCL
Versus

Post away or PM me to get me to update.

Nadeshiko
07-25-2003, 10:24 PM
add Sakura Taisen up there somewhere

Moon Prince
07-25-2003, 10:35 PM
Well, there is a Final Fantasy gathering and a Capcom vs SNK..

yes, Sakura Wars... sort of two... the Sakura Wars cosplay (that is you can wear any costume) is friday night after the Cosplay Karaoke Revue and then there is a TBA Shonen Red gathering at some time...

NoLable721
07-25-2003, 11:07 PM
so nothing is offical yet...well yea...err...*straches head*

K_Valentine
07-25-2003, 11:09 PM
Kenshin is official. (will add * to show what is officla in my next edit)

NoLable721
07-25-2003, 11:17 PM
alright thanks K_Valentine!!

Iori E
07-25-2003, 11:40 PM
Capcom vs. SNK (or, at least the KOF gathering) has traditionally been on Friday evenings.

I think Castlevania will be on Saturday, but I have to check to make sure.

SohjiroX
07-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Iori E
Capcom vs. SNK (or, at least the KOF gathering) has traditionally been on Friday evenings.

I think Castlevania will be on Saturday, but I have to check to make sure.

Castle. is on saturday, I asked Amir he said yeah but i hope our outfits will be ready than.

K_Valentine
07-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Castlevania moved to Saturday.. any specific time/location?

SohjiroX
07-26-2003, 12:37 AM
not really, just my friend told me he said taht would be a good day, nothing else and that people do it than more. so its in the air

duck
07-26-2003, 01:12 AM
These gathering threads make me cry and make me want to go make costumes so I can join them.

hello kenney
07-26-2003, 01:23 AM
keep up this gathering thread if you can- it helps us photographer types show up at the right time...oh, and I guess it helps you cosplayer types too!

I'll just make a print out before I leave for the con, and I'm good to go.

LupinSansei
07-26-2003, 03:02 PM
I started up the suggestion for a lupin III gathering but have not fully decided on a day or time. Prob Friday in the after noon. Is that good for you all. Tell me what you think. Suggestions needed. I picked the first day because I have a cool costume planned for that day. If you guys want we can do more than one day to fit all you in.

K_Valentine
07-26-2003, 03:07 PM
Lupin Gathering updated.

Luffy XII
07-26-2003, 03:25 PM
kk One Piece gathering on sunday lets make it official XDD

lets meet by the poolside and then move to the Japanese Garden keke

time - hows about 10 am, any conflicting schedule?

NoLable721
07-26-2003, 07:48 PM
WOO!! X/1999!! lol

Iori E
07-26-2003, 08:02 PM
The Castlevania gathering should be in the evening. It'd be kinda silly to have such a gathering in bright, cheery daylight, no? :P
Unless that conflicts with someone's schedule because of the Masquerade...
I think the Japanese garden should be a nice place for the photo shoot. But let's meet at the poolside first.

What time is Opening Ceremonies, exactly? The Capcom vs. SNK gathering should be either before or after that.

katchoo
07-26-2003, 08:43 PM
Guilty Gear!! And can we add an EGL meeting? ^_^

duck
07-26-2003, 09:14 PM
Just an etiquette question: does one generally talk to people "in charge" of the gatherings about joining instead of just showing up? (yes, I am newbie-ish)

Often, I see boards dedicated to "groups", but what about those without? I'd feel exceedingly awkward "just coming".

Iori E
07-26-2003, 09:20 PM
Membership fees for cosplay gatherings are $7.50 through credit card payment, or $10 in person.

XDDDDDDD

Basically, it's like this: Show up in costume, WELCOME IN! :D

And don't worry about "just coming." I've been doing that for years, with no group. Oftentimes I'll be the only cosplayer of a particular series in the whole place.

Aoshi Shinomori
07-26-2003, 09:24 PM
hmm how about Inu Yasha on Saturday?

K_Valentine
07-26-2003, 10:25 PM
Updated a few..... (How do I turn this into a "sticky" thread?)

Are there other nice locations for cosplay gatherings? I know of poolside, the Japanese garden, and the lobby.

duck
07-27-2003, 01:15 AM
Oh no, I wasn't wondering about showing up to the convention in costume. I was wondering more about the planned group gatherings. Like let's say - there's a group of people showing up for a particular gathering - would it be considered rude to just randomly join them without any advanced notice? I mean, some people may not appreciate costume doubles and the such.

Maybe I should scope other people for interest first, but I was thinking of doing an "other gender character" gathering(feminized or masculinized versions of characters) and a "japanese food" gathering(I thought it would be funny to have a bunch of as Pocky and sushi and other renditions of Japanese food). I'm making a sushi costume myself.

K_Valentine
07-27-2003, 01:18 AM
duck, gatherings will welcome you with open arms, even if you are a double or a quadruple of a certain character.

There maybe a crossplay fashion show at AM. It's synonomous with your "other gender character" gathering (I think it's an event).

Moon Prince
07-27-2003, 01:19 AM
yeah... just show up... Heck, sometimes you are dragged into one if you happen to be wearing a costume from somthing having a gathering. ^_^

It's fun to get pictures of all the mulitples... and sometimes different versions of the same character.. It's ok. Just show up.

K_Valentine
07-27-2003, 01:51 AM
Updated the list based on the gathering list on the AM board.... I hope to get both lists mirroring e/o.

Looks like Lupin will need to reschedule... Sunday ok?

RoseDuelist
07-27-2003, 01:53 AM
I want to have just a generic Rumiko Takahashi gathering.. but I'm afraid it'd be 90% Inuyasha, and they have their own gathering.. lol.. Anyway... thanks for the updates, I'll keep an eye on that. :)

LupinSansei
07-27-2003, 02:10 AM
I really wanted to do the Lupin Gathering on friday cuz thats when im debuting my super costume. O well, We can do it whenever. But I only hear from K. Valentine, I hope this gathring gets more popular cuz a gatehring with like 4 people is pretty sad.

Click Here for my Lupin gathering Post

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16633

K_Valentine
07-27-2003, 10:21 PM
Fruits Basket likely on Friday (no time/location yet).
X and Tokyo Babylon is now a whole CLAMP gathering.

SohjiroX
07-27-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Iori E
The Castlevania gathering should be in the evening. It'd be kinda silly to have such a gathering in bright, cheery daylight, no? :P
Unless that conflicts with someone's schedule because of the Masquerade...
I think the Japanese garden should be a nice place for the photo shoot. But let's meet at the poolside first.

What time is Opening Ceremonies, exactly? The Capcom vs. SNK gathering should be either before or after that.

lol, cool but I dont know the place since its my first time there, when do you think we can get a good time put on it so we know when to meet, if anything I say sun set would be nice, and the japanese garden sounds great.

Hibiki-chan
08-01-2003, 06:50 PM
That is SWEET! And I was just kinda gonna go gung-ho and go solo as Satsuki Yatouji from X TV! I'm glad there's a general CLAMP gathering ^o^ But I freaking gotta make it on Saturday then... RIGHT AFTER CLASS ENDS (gasps)!

I think I should worry about acquiring the rest of my costume materials first before thinking of that ^_^;;;;

K_Valentine
08-01-2003, 08:54 PM
I can confirm a Karen, Subaru (myself), and Seishiro for the X side of the CLAMP gathering. And maybe Persecom versions of Subaru and Seishiro to invade the Chobits side.

Hibiki-chan
08-02-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by K_Valentine
...I can confirm a Karen, Subaru (myself), and Seishiro for the X side of the CLAMP gathering. And maybe Persecom versions of Subaru and Seishiro to invade the Chobits side...

Now I REALLY shouldn't miss this gathering. LOL. So what happens when we meet up? We have to pay or something?

KimikoChan
08-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Well that's cool. I'll be bringing my Sumomo costume, so I'll be there for the CLAMP gathering ^_^

K_Valentine
08-02-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Hibiki-chan
Now I REALLY shouldn't miss this gathering. LOL. So what happens when we meet up? We have to pay or something?

No fee whatsoever! Show up in costume and with a camera (optional but highly recommended) at the desinated place and time.

Once gathered we will take group pictures, YAOI pictures (if anyone's up for it), and whatever else type of pictures people may feel like (I remember a Cowboy Bebop gathering where someone asked for a picture of Faye, Julia, and Ed beating up Spike... I was the Spike ^^). It's a great chance to mingle with fellow fans and cosplayers of the same series (or in the CLAMP one, same authors).

Hmm, maybe have a few pics of a CLAMP crossover battle: Dragons vs Persecoms. I'm sure Satsuki would have an advantage.

I look forward to seeing you there.

duck
08-02-2003, 01:24 AM
I may do a ghetto-Suu(really, just the wings and wig and some semblance of a dress...) or revive my ghetto-Kanoe(yay, put safety pins back!), which is more likely, because it's actually finished(well, in a safety pinned sense, but finished regardless), for the CLAMP gathering. But it is an hour after the final fantasy gathering, so I hope I can make both.

Hibiki-chan> Which Satsuki outfit are you doing? I was debating throwing together the black turtleneck dress manga outfit sometime.

*sigh* I need to do a non-ghetto CLAMP costume sometime.

Sana-chan
08-02-2003, 02:55 PM
for the CLAMP gathering I can do either my old Card Captor Sakura costume or Chii from Chobits ^_^.

Freya
08-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Definitely will do Freya then from Chobits. ^_^

sailorpsychosis
08-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Hmmm, I'm planning on wearing my one-n-only Sango costume (and should I make another costume for Nan Desu Kan, I'll of course wear that as well...), so... I'm up for a Rumiko and/or Inuyasha gathering. I've never done a cosplay gathering before, so I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait to see more details! ^_^

Hibiki-chan
08-02-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by duck
...Which Satsuki outfit are you doing? I was debating throwing together the black turtleneck dress manga outfit sometime...

Currently, actually, i'm torn apart between two similar designs. Technically, it's all a matter of how easy it is to pick up one or the other. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to sew or find clothes so I'm doing quite a disservice to myself by picking the most convenient one <_<.

** SPOILER ALERT ?
But the two I'm trying to "assemble" are:

1) X TV - CIVER episode - Satsuki with yellow rain jacket, black shortsleeve turtle neck with brownish shorts and kneehigh socks with black shoes. She wears this when she meets Yuzuriha for the first time.

2) X TV - (any episode with Beast) - Satsuki with a white turtle neck with a one piece black top + skirt and kneehigh socks with black shoes.
** END SPOILER ?

I know I can probably get the yellow rain jacket from the salvation army (crosses fingers).

Yes, a camera... I'll have to borrow my friend's since she has a better one (Damn Logitech ClickSmarts... *grumble*). I can't wait to meet y'all there!

*goes back to practicing putting on makeup*

Zot
08-03-2003, 11:06 PM
How about an 8-bit theatre/FF1 group???

it'll be loads of fun, what with all the stabing and hadookens, and giand hammers TO THE FACE!!! and sword-chucks, we must never forger the swordchucks.
sat night would be like perfect for me personally (sounds greedy, im sorry)

K_Valentine
08-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Saturday night is usually masquerade time. Maybe late afternoon would be better.

Already a Final Fantasy gathering @ 12pm (Poolside Area)

NoLable721
08-03-2003, 11:21 PM
the gahterings are going to be awesome. I wish i could go to all and take pictures!

Zot
08-04-2003, 02:31 AM
good point... sat afternoon then.

Hibiki-chan
08-09-2003, 01:45 AM
annou... any word for the Cosplay.com gathering, minna-san?

Arisugawa Juri
08-09-2003, 03:15 AM
Is there going to be an Oniisama E gathering? If so, Sunday would be the day. I'm not certain as to whether anyone else plans to cosplay as characters, or was simply intrigued by the prospect.

NoLable721
08-10-2003, 06:42 PM
too bad we don't have time for more gatherings...

K_Valentine
08-10-2003, 07:00 PM
as more gatherings are set and appointed, i'll update the list. some gatherings may take place at the same time if worse comes to worst.

LupinSansei
08-18-2003, 05:37 AM
I would like to have the lupin III gathering at 3pm on saturday since that time is open. I dont want it on sunday because theres not as much people and its a limited day. So K. valentine no offense but I kinda suggested/started this gathering so I would like to pick the times. If anyone else agrees or disagrees let me know but I think Sat. at 3pm is best time

katchoo
08-18-2003, 02:57 PM
what about a gravitation gathering?

mochihead
08-18-2003, 03:26 PM
Hi K_Valentine!
Could you please add a Matrix gathering for Friday? Will let you know of the exact time & place as soon as it gets hammered out.

Also, will hopefully be getting a list of AM events/times soon from Rob Miles which can then be added to the gatherings times so that we can avoid all potential conflicts.

Thank you for upkeeping this!

K_Valentine
08-18-2003, 07:24 PM
Lupin Sansei: PM or IM me regarding time change for the gathering. Still waiting for the panel schedules to see what times will be taken. I'm in a couple (maybe at 3P Sat). Sunday is my best day to cosplay Lupin.

Adding Oniisama E, Gravitation and Matrix to the list.

LupinSansei
08-18-2003, 07:42 PM
Yeah but sunday is not good for me, (not alot of people are going to be there the last day and its limited time that day (4pm!)
If we only had other lupin cosplayers to state times more convenient to them instead of just us two debating. Who else is dressing!!!!???

Ps. If not then 5pm?

Michi
08-18-2003, 09:38 PM
Last year the Cosplay.com shoot was midday Saturday... I'm sure there'll be a thread on it by one of the staff members soon enough. o.o

Zot, I can only be in 8-bit/FF1 early on Friday. Friday evening is KOF, and then Saturday I won't have red hair anymore. :p But you could just get a new White Mage, also. ~_~

Moon Prince
08-19-2003, 12:38 AM
I want to participate in as many gatherings as I can... but I will be very busy this time... Hizashigumi for the CKR on Friday night and Masq staff on Saturday..

Hellsing gathering? I've decided that Integral is my Saturday night costume as I can wear my glasses...

The_Great_Jigen
08-19-2003, 03:30 AM
I think the lupin gahtering should be on sat becasue sundayu is too lil time and things are wrapping up.

Lisa Honeychan
08-19-2003, 03:31 AM
Hey! Before I forget, we are wanting a Rival Schools/Project Justice gathering..

Does Sunday afternoon sound good??? I'm pretty much full the rest of the weekend with other groups.

AM Chair
08-19-2003, 09:51 AM
I will try to get a bulletin board up that will face the either fench at the front lobby or in reg area. I hope all will post their gatherings and their times. And please do consider Sunday. The only reason why people don't do this day is because some folks head back early or think the program slows down. Gatherings in and around the festival would be a good thing.

Moon Prince
08-19-2003, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah! Thanks for posting that, Lisa! ^^;

Now the pressure is really on for me to get Zaki done isn't it? LOL I will have Ran at lest as a back up.

Lisa Honeychan
08-20-2003, 05:07 AM
Now the pressure is really on for me to get Zaki done isn't it? LOL I will have Ran at lest as a back up.

Darn right!!! I'm going to buy 2 parts to my Natsu costume THIS WEEKEND!!*Is jazzed!* She is coming along nicely, and even easier than I origionally thought.^_^

Moon Prince
08-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Well, damn. I will need to get my wig... I don't really know where to begin with that... I want to make Zaki because of the attitude. I don't cosplay many characters like that...

Maybe if there's time I can find some stuff for her out there too?

LupinSansei
08-21-2003, 02:22 AM
What time is the Kingdom Hearts gathering??

QueenOfTheCrows
08-28-2003, 05:40 PM
EDIT: Looks like I can set up some sort of AM gathering list for now.

*=Official finalized date, time, and location

-Friday-
*-Azumanga Daioh @ 12pm (Behind the Pool Area)
*-Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm (Japanese Gardens Area)
-Capcom vs SnK (Evening)
-Matrix @ ? @ ?
*-Sakura Wars/Taisen @ After Cosplay Karaoke Show (Near the Stage)
*-Battle Royale + movie viewing @ 9:30pm (One of the hotel rooms, look for the uniforms)

-Saturday-
-Giant Robo @ ?? (Presumably after the Giant Robo Panel)
-Fruits Basket @ 11AM (Japanese Gardens Area)
*-Final Fantasy @ 12pm (Poolside Area)
-Chobits (before CLAMP?)
*-CLAMP @ 1PM (Japanese Garden)
-Card Captor Sakura @ 5PM (Japanese Garden)
-Inu Yasha @ ?? (?)
*-Cowboy Bebop @ 3P (Garden)
*-Card Captor Sakura @ 5PM (Japanese Garden)
-Castlevania @ Night (Japanese Garden)

-Sunday-
*-One Piece @ 10AM (Poolside)
*-Lupin @ 12PM (Poolside)
-Rival Schools @ ??

TBD:
Shonen Red (Sakura Wars/Taisen)
Guilty Gear
Cosplay.com
Rumiko Takahashi Works?
Guilty Gear
EGL
Naruto
Trigun
Kingdom Hearts
Oniisama E
Gravitation
Hellsing

Post away or PM me to get me to update.

Do you have any info. on the EGL gatherings ? if so please reply
Thank you :love:

Doremi Chan
08-28-2003, 07:05 PM
not sure when Ojamajo Doremi will be meeting. Either after the panel or another time.

TristenCitrine
08-29-2003, 02:28 PM
Clarification on the Sakura Wars gathering-

At the end of the Cosplay Revue show, there will be a photo op for all the acts on the stage first. Afterwards, Sakura Wars cosplayers may join in :) Hizashigumi will already be up there in the revue outfits & feathers, wheee!

Moon Prince- Any time determined for the Shonen Red gathering? Is this going to be Saturday or Sunday?

Delirium-Zer0
08-29-2003, 10:41 PM
Add queenofthecrows' FLCL gathering to the list ^^

Moon Prince
08-30-2003, 01:50 PM
I was hearing Saturday for the Shonen Red.

Amuro Ray
09-05-2003, 08:03 PM
OK...So there isn't a Naruto gathering being planned or they just haven't realeased the time and date caues i need to know soon otherwise i'll try and set one up. I am sorta confused so like if some1 could tell me that would be great. Thanks!:bigtu:

mochihead
09-07-2003, 11:21 PM
K_Valentine: Could you please schedule the Matrix gathering for FRIDAY, 3PM in the grassy area behind the pool.

THANK YOU!

K_Valentine
09-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Done.

Starts wading through to see what else needs to be added or amended.

Videl-chan
09-13-2003, 09:53 PM
Is there going to be a Trigun gathering? Or is it that not many people are cosplaying from Trigun?

cactusmomma
09-14-2003, 03:59 AM
i'm guessing the cvs gathering will be at 5 pm at the garden area unless anyone has objections to it

LupinSansei
09-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Everyone still going to the Lupin Gathering??

TristenCitrine
09-15-2003, 08:16 PM
Shonen Red will be Saturday late morning/ early afternoon. I think?

cactusmomma
09-15-2003, 10:32 PM
ok someone add this! capcom vs snk gathering will be at 4:30 on friday at the pool area!

K_Valentine
09-15-2003, 10:38 PM
Adding..... (wish I could get my SNK costume done for the gathering).

AM is going to be fun.

Amuro Ray
09-15-2003, 11:33 PM
Add Naruto to Saturday for now at like around 5P.M. but i still might change it.

LupinSansei
09-18-2003, 02:16 AM
Hey Tom change the Lupin Gathering to Japanese gardan. Thanx

Nadeshiko
09-19-2003, 12:37 PM
hm...when will this thread get a sticky? ^_^;; It's about nearing con time...

LupinSansei
09-19-2003, 08:07 PM
Tom told me hed do one soon.

Jubei-chan
09-22-2003, 02:01 PM
Is there going to be a Trigun gathering? Or is it that not many people are cosplaying from Trigun?

Maybe its just me and you hun! Oh well! We'll just show up Saturday and instantly make a little mini 2 person Trigun gathering! ^_^ ... Wheee! But don't fret others! You can crash the makeshift gathering! Unless other Trigun cosplayers wanna make an official time and place and such to meet. We won't be attending Friday so thats our only limitation. So, until then! ^_^

Moon Prince
09-22-2003, 03:38 PM
my friend will probably be Vash on Sunday...

aznaphrodite
09-22-2003, 11:58 PM
Can we combine the CLAMP/Chobits gathering and make it at 1:30 pm, instead of 1 pm? The Cosplay.com gathering will be at 1 pm and we should all be at that.

MPsy
09-24-2003, 02:11 AM
Yikes! I hope I can make it to the Capcom VS SNK gathering then...lets see...friday...classes from 9-12...then an anime club meeting from 12:30-1:30...and then a rush from school to Ani-Magic...which should be a hour to three hour drive...damn...

cactusmomma
09-24-2003, 11:06 AM
drive like the winnnnnnd!

cvs gathering changed to 3:30 due to events having been scheduled and conflicting with original time

ZiggyB
09-24-2003, 06:09 PM
Hey K_Valentine, would you mind adding another gathering:

Dead or Alive fighting game or Extreme Beach Volleyball @ 2:00pm (Pool Area)

Thanks, see you all there.

TristenCitrine
09-24-2003, 09:04 PM
Unless anyone objects... can we just call Shonen Red Saturday at Noon?

Eurobeat King
09-26-2003, 02:51 AM
K_Val: Please add "Initial D" as a gathering on Saturday at 2pm, or whenever the cosplay.com photoshoot is all finished (group photo and individual shots) Thanks!

Ziggy: The DOAX gathering is 2pm on Friday, right? Your post didn't specify which day. ;)

K_Valentine
09-26-2003, 03:04 AM
Added Initial D and others.

DoAX is Friday at 2P.

ZiggyB
09-26-2003, 03:35 AM
Yep, it's friday, sorry about that. :) K_Valentine checked with me.

TristenCitrine: That sounds fine with me! :) I can't wait! Weee, obscure gatherings of doom! :)

Wandering Otaku
09-26-2003, 05:17 PM
I am unsure if anyone has said, and i dont feel like reading through all of the messages right now heh heh, but It seems decided that Inu-Yasha will be held saturday at 3 pm in the pool area. *nods*

K_Valentine
09-26-2003, 05:21 PM
Actually, all of Rumiko Takahashi's(sp?) works will meet at the pool area at 3PM Saturday.

Eveil
09-27-2003, 05:10 AM
what about a Samurai Deeper Kyo gathering? ;o

cactusmomma
09-27-2003, 11:00 AM
okok switch cvs gathering back to 4:30 @_@ this is final _._

K_Valentine
09-27-2003, 09:11 PM
what about a Samurai Deeper Kyo gathering? ;o

Just give me a time and place and I'll add it in.

Eveil
09-27-2003, 11:17 PM
Just give me a time and place and I'll add it in.

Friday at 3:30pm behind pool area in the grass area.

MPsy
09-28-2003, 01:42 AM
Well...this sucks...I can't go to Ani-Magic since I'm currently recovering from a really bad cold I had all last week...it seems I have to take this week easy and recover...damn...

TristenCitrine
09-28-2003, 02:23 AM
oky, Saturday, Noon, near garden for Shonen red people :)

Also, The main Sakura Taisen gathering will be on/near the stage right after the Cosplay Revue show. I'll be in a sparkly pink and blue floofy dress with lots of pink feathers near four other girls dressed in much the same fashion (read- hard to miss).

:heart: :heart: :heart:

thecrazyotaku
09-29-2003, 12:19 AM
is it possible for the samurai deeper kyo photo shoot be moved to a later time?

if not, i'm still gonna be Onime no Kyo all weekend :P

the BACA Boys wont be arriving till early friday evening at the earliest cause one of the baca boys has class :-/

Eveil
09-29-2003, 12:24 AM
is it possible for the samurai deeper kyo photo shoot be moved to a later time?

if not, i'm still gonna be Onime no Kyo all weekend :P

the BACA Boys wont be arriving till early friday evening at the earliest cause one of the baca boys has class :-/

Hey Baron! :D
Sure, the time can be moved, what time would you like? :D

I'll be Hotaru all friday. X)

L to the 3rd
09-29-2003, 02:23 AM
umm Inu Yasha...?

Jubei-chan
09-29-2003, 09:05 PM
Ok seeing as no one has set a day for Trigun yet ... and I think the majority of the people are ok with Sunday. So lets plan it for Sunday early morning, like 10ish. I want to change into another costume for the rest of the day so the earlier the better. Plus morning is the best time for donut comsumption! ^_^ >yumm< But I don't know a place! So thats where you all come in. If you have donuts I will come! Nyaa!

Eliza
09-29-2003, 09:50 PM
umm Inu Yasha...?

All of Takahashi's works (Inuyasha included of course) are planned for 3pm Saturday I think... (it's on the main list at the beginning of the thread I believe)

aznaphrodite
09-29-2003, 10:01 PM
All of Takahashi's works (Inuyasha included of course) are planned for 3pm Saturday I think... (it's on the main list at the beginning of the thread I believe)

Sorry for my ignorance. I didn't know who created Inuyasha so I was wondering when the Inuyasha gathering was too. Could someone write "Takahashi's works (i.e. Inuyasha)" or something similar so that no one else is confused? Thanks! :bigtu:

K_Valentine
09-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Trigun and Inuyasha requests duly noted and have been updated.

Oddly enough I have costumes for both (and another for Rumiko's works) but will be unable to have them for AM. Well I may stop by the Trigun as a cross-less and confessional-less Wolfwood. Can always use a donut in the morning.

aznaphrodite
09-29-2003, 11:50 PM
Many thanks! I didn't know Ranma and Inuyasha were by the same person. See what you learn? :thumbsup:

nandobaka
09-30-2003, 04:02 AM
Anyone want to add Rayearth somewhere on that chaotic list? O_o

K_Valentine
10-01-2003, 03:12 PM
I will stop updating the gatherings list tonight at 11:30P (Needs to sleep tonight and depart for AM tomorrow). If anyone has any last minute changes to current gatherings or has any new series gatherings, please PM me before the deadline.

When PM-ing, please include the series, day of the gathering, time of the gathering, and location of the gathering (all finalized). If any information is missing, I will make no change.

Thank you and looking forward to all the cool gatherings. Let's make AM one hell of a good time.

katchoo
10-01-2003, 08:01 PM
How about Graviation at 1pm by the pool on Sunday?

Amuro Ray
10-02-2003, 02:08 AM
Make the Naruto Gathering at 6 P.M. in the Japanese Garden on Saturday. Thanks very much.

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 01:00 AM
Well, AM was fun. I hope all the gatherings went well. I know I missed a few of the ones I planning to be a part of but it was still fun to be in costume.