PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Angels anyone?

Jinx
07-25-2003, 08:55 PM
Okay, so I like pointless (well, to chicks) chick flicks. :P CA 1 didn't have much good stuff, but the sequel had tons of neat outfits!! I'm hoping to make Natalie's winter outfit (in the first scene), and Alex's Pussycat Dolls outfit (the blue top, hot pants and sailor hat) and her last one in leather. Maybe just to wear, not to wear out. ^-^;;

Anyone else?

DarkGunner
07-27-2003, 01:47 AM
OMG right when I saw Natalie's winter outfit in the first scene I flipped out. That was one of the cutest outfits I had ever seen! I have so many other costume that I need to focus on right now, but I if I had the time I would luv to make it! XD I am tempted to run into the real Pussycat dolls club and raid their dressing room. :P

katchoo
07-27-2003, 02:58 PM
It would be really fun to get together a pussycat dolls group. If you do I would love to be included. ^_^

Jinx
07-27-2003, 07:16 PM
Oh! I never thought of doing a Pussycat Dolls group. How crazy would that be. @.@

DarkGunner
07-27-2003, 11:24 PM
*waves* I would luv to do that! XD That would be awesome to get a group together. :P

katchoo
07-28-2003, 12:33 AM
How about for ani magic? We are all so cal girls! hehehe

Jinx
07-29-2003, 12:44 AM
Aww... I won't be there. *sniff* I wonder if there is even a con appropriate to wear it at..? ^-^;; (Victoria's Secret runway parties? :P)

katchoo
07-30-2003, 02:54 AM
hehe good point. Maybe the 18 and over cons like yaoi con.

I think i'm going to make the outfit for the West Hollywood halloween parade. ^_^

Claireon
07-30-2003, 10:57 PM
Once I saw CA2, I really wanted to get together a li'l group... I'd wanna do the costumes that were on the posters, cause I figure those are the most "signature" outfits, but I wanna be Dylan, and she's just wearing a plain red jumpsuit in her poster... Maybe all leather outfits.... I dunno. Well, I wish ya luck. :D

Lightning Count
07-31-2003, 12:10 AM
Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!! I can't believe I found people who want to cosplay CA!! You don't know how excited I am! :bouncer:

If you guys do get a CA group together, there is only one person I'd want to go as---->THIN MAN :love:

BTW, Comic-Con is a good convention to cosplay CA. It's what I call an "everything" convention: sci-fi, anime etc.

...I hope you guys do cosplay CA cuz I'm pretty sure I'm going thru with the Thin Man costume anywayz

archangeli
08-01-2003, 11:35 PM
I loved the Madison "I'm gonna kick your ass" outfits. I'm a sucker for guns and stiletto heels ^_^

DarkGunner
08-09-2003, 03:11 PM
Haha if we really did do a Pussycat dolls CA group, we should go to the actual Pussycat dolls club and get costume ideas. *LOL* hoochieness. XD

katchoo
08-09-2003, 03:19 PM
ooo very good idea! I'm up for it!

HowilnMadMurphy
08-10-2003, 11:13 PM
I loved their biking outfits. If I could find where to purchase/how to make that fancy armor type stuff, I'd totally do Alex's for a Comicon.

Edit: BTW, Thin Man is so friggin' hot. *eyebrow envy* You could walk around with a bunch of hair in your hands XDD

Lightning Count
08-11-2003, 12:47 AM
LOL!! Gotta love those eyebrows!! So wicked!! YES, I AGREE, Thin Man is waaaay hot !! Luv him!! >D

If you guys do CA cosplay at Comic-Con count me in for sure ^_~

Oh and YES, those bike outfits were AWESOME, so was the make-up they wore. And , uh, yeah, I think you can just buy the *armor*. Probably at a motorcycle shop I imagine. You could spray paint it the color you want, too ^__________^

Jinx
08-11-2003, 02:42 AM
Oh gosh, so much excitement, and I might not be at SDCC next year.. ;_;