PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass cosplay group

djtokimi
02-11-2009, 01:40 AM
I am debuting my Zero costume at Megacon. So I was wondering. Is anyone else doing a Code Geass costume?

JellybeanQueen
02-11-2009, 03:20 PM
I MIGHT (emphasis on the word "might") be going as Suzaku. I'm still trying to wrestle my Duo cosplay into submission, so we'll see what happens.

djtokimi
02-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Yay crossplay!

JellybeanQueen
02-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Yay crossplay!
Hahaha, crossplay ftw.

I'm half tempted to yell "Zero!" in dramatic Suzaku style if/when I see you.

djtokimi
02-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Hahaha, crossplay ftw.

I'm half tempted to yell "Zero!" in dramatic Suzaku style if/when I see you.

You so should we could do an entire monologue. Make everybody around go, wait what?, lol.

JellybeanQueen
02-18-2009, 01:05 PM
LOL, I should make up something about avenging Euphie's death. Or just throw Arthur at you.

Ugh, and if/when I cosplay Suzaku again, I am NOT doing the jumpsuit. Eeeevil jumpsuit
Lloyd must have designed it. That's the only explanation as to why it's so annoying.

djtokimi
02-19-2009, 09:49 AM
lol do you mean the skin tightness plug suit thing, or the hard to make part lol

gya.inc
02-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Tokimi, were you the super awesome Zero who took a picture with our straight-jacket CC? You were super awesome if that's you. n_n

djtokimi
03-02-2009, 01:45 AM
No i am sorry my wig didn't come in time, but you will see my Zero at Metrocon. I hope people would think mine is awesome though lol. I did see your C.C though she was awesome hope to get a shoot with yall some time. The plus side is that I will have my contacts and mask by then. Making the helmet never came out right so I am just going to order it. I didn't get to see you as Suzaku though Jellybean, but your Fai was awesome! Also your so much cuter in person. ^_^

FoNgThOnG
03-02-2009, 01:55 AM
Well, if Megacon wasn't so far from me and if I had my helmet ready....I'd be Zero too -.-

djtokimi
03-02-2009, 02:03 AM
it was only a 7 hour drive.

Zero Requiem
03-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Tokimi, were you the super awesome Zero who took a picture with our straight-jacket CC? You were super awesome if that's you. n_n

I was there and took pictures with every C.C. I saw.

And don't whine about a drive, I live no where near Florida, but just happened to be there the same weekend.

UchihaGirl
03-03-2009, 01:02 AM
I was there and took pictures with every C.C. I saw.

And don't whine about a drive, I live no where near Florida, but just happened to be there the same weekend.

Aww, I missed you then. Cause I know I didn't get any pictures with any other Code Geass cosplayers (probably cause 95% of the day I was in line for the contest). I was wearing the black DVD art dress. Oh well, maybe I can find someone for the next con to be my matching Lelouch.

Looking at your photos, you have a great costume. I wish I had seen it in person!

lynda1234
09-28-2009, 05:06 AM
Hello, My name is Lynda. This site is very great and I want to join with you.
Please welcome to me.
Thank you every body.
:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

blackflame16
09-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Gah!! Code Geass cosplay at Megacon!?!?

You're totally motivating me to start working on Viletta... I'm still debating whether or not to start on this cosplay though since I've got a HUGE cosplay list for this con. I have to fit in about 5-6 cosplays into two days since I can't go Friday anymore (stupid France trip the following month!!)

I think that I can make this cosplay happen though, I'll let you know if I can or not either next month or the following month.

Elendriel
09-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Go ahead and count me in for Prince Schneizel for now :)

Piano-kun
10-07-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm considering doing Rakshata, so I will reply back once I get most of the pieces done.

PluieEnfant
10-09-2009, 08:57 AM
I like how all the CG cosplayers have suddenly appeared. @_@ They used to be non-existent last year (or it seemed like it for some reason). I have so many CG cosplay choices that it isn't even funny anymore. If for some reason I feel up to it, then I might be bringing...something. Er. I can be Zero, Zerozaku (lols), Lelouch or Suzaku (school uniform), Suzaku (Knight of Euphy), Suzaku (KotR), Nunally (school uniform), Anya (school uniform). Darn those school uniforms. Just throw on a wig and I can pretty much be anyone. XD

JellybeanQueen
10-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Depending on how much time/money I have I might do "Massacre Princess" Euphemia. Because crazy is fun and I've been wanting to do that version of Euphie for awhile now.

Kill_Your_Tv
10-23-2009, 12:21 AM
My fiance and I would be interested in Joining. He can do either Emperor Lelouch or Ashford Uniform. I'd be a C.C. in the white jumpsuit.

Elendriel
10-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Hmmm... I'm going to have to bring my chessboard and challenge any Lelouchs XD

UchihaGirl
10-24-2009, 02:58 AM
For the more recent posters - a lot of us did this for last years Megacon (the one at the beginning of this year).

I don't think there was currently one planned for 2010 but I could bring back my C.C. ball gown if there are enough people interested. I'll need to redo some thing on it though but I'd love to wear it and actually get more shots of me wearing it other than the one or two I found from the costume contest.

I'm thinking I have too many groups going on for Megacon. What day are you guys planning on? I'm already booked for the Queen's Blade group on Saturday but I can bring it and change into afterwards (depending on the RO group day as well lol).

Contru
11-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Gah!! Code Geass cosplay at Megacon!?!?

You're totally motivating me to start working on Viletta... I'm still debating whether or not to start on this cosplay though since I've got a HUGE cosplay list for this con. I have to fit in about 5-6 cosplays into two days since I can't go Friday anymore (stupid France trip the following month!!)

I think that I can make this cosplay happen though, I'll let you know if I can or not either next month or the following month.

I was totally gonna cosplay as Viletta Nu for this convention too. Haha..

Pudding Elric
11-08-2009, 04:19 PM
me and my friend are going as Cornelia and Euphemia (we will also be them for the masquerade!)

Contru
11-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Oh that will be nice. I look foward to seeing you there.

blackflame16
11-17-2009, 10:34 AM
So, I decided that I'm going to cosplay Viletta in her pilot suit mainly cause I've never seen it done and I didn't really want to make the regular uniform. Gah, I hope it turns out well...

Mish LexiiCHU~
11-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Ooh, how did I miss this thread~? owo;
I shall bring my Anya -Knight of the Round- costume~! :'3

CraziiChibiCeCe
01-27-2010, 08:05 PM
For 2010 im bringing Viletta Nu's regular outfit....not the pilot one....so yeah

CraziiChibiCeCe
01-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Wow I totally didnt realize that other people said they were going to cosplay as her as well....okay well like i said im just dressing in her skirt and coat outfit so anyone can be Nu twins....or triplets.... with me =)

Contru
01-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Haha. I backed out of Miss Nu...

I have just finished my Black Knights Kallen costume.

Im wearing it saturday... If anybody's doing a skit let me know. I wanna play! :angel:

blackflame16
01-28-2010, 08:50 AM
@Contru: Ha!! I also backed out of Viletta as well... I just didn't have enough time to work on it. I'll probally start on it for AFO. I'll make sure to look for you Saturday!!

CraziiChibiCeCe
01-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Well I finished mine so I'll still be Viletta......I just need to find a wig.....Can't wait to see you all there

batzy
01-31-2010, 10:52 AM
My group and I are doing Code Geass. We have a Lelouch, Shirley, Lloyd, Euphemia (me), CC, Rolo, and possibly Kallen :]

I'm so glad there are so many CG cosplayers this year! I only saw like... two last year D:

Contru
02-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Well I finished mine so I'll still be Viletta......I just need to find a wig.....Can't wait to see you all there

Haha... That's good that one of us followed through. I had no idea she was such a popular character.
Her costume looked really tough and I dont know much about sewing yet to take on that task...

I cant wait to see everybody there! ^_^

I want to get lots of group photos!

CraziiChibiCeCe
02-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Oh I'm not wearing her pilot outfit...oh hell no...im not comfortable in wearing that....Its hard enough to get me to wear a skirt
But yeah I mean it was medium...I had a tough time with the cape thing but it came out alright

swainboW
02-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Ahh!!! ;D
My friends and I are CG-ing it Saturday
There will be Euphie, Lloyd, Lelouch, CC, Rolo, and possibly a Shirley and Kallen :3

CraziiChibiCeCe
02-09-2010, 07:29 PM
So I guess I'll be Villeta on saturday because i was going to go as Yoruichi as well....i'll probably switch throughout the day

Contru
02-18-2010, 10:13 AM
yes! we all got to get together for a photo op! ^_^

CraziiChibiCeCe
02-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Unfortunately I may not be able to follow through because im slowly going broke and i cant find a good wig

thexxnarrator
03-03-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm going to be Cosplaying as Shirley on Sunday. Depending on whether my outfit comes in on time I may be MutualityDress!Shirley of SchoolUniform!Shirley. Either way i'm going to be carrying around a Lelouch plushie.

Kill_Your_Tv
03-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Ahh!!! ;D
My friends and I are CG-ing it Saturday
There will be Euphie, Lloyd, Lelouch, CC, Rolo, and possibly a Shirley and Kallen :3

Awesome My fiance and I are doing Lelouch and C2 on saturday too, we'll be looking for your group!