PDA

View Full Version : Tenchi Muyo! OVA

Adella
05-22-2002, 03:16 PM
Yo. Anyone heard any news on the OAV being re animated. I was told that they were finishing up the OAV because remember how during the Tokimi-sama thing, they just STOPPED? It never finished? Well I heard they were continuing to finish it. Oh I hope Kagato comes back ::flutter::

peacecraft
05-22-2002, 03:28 PM
I haven't heard anything about it being "re-animated", but I have read that AIC has finally gotten back around to picking up where the 2nd OAV left off (that whole bit about Tokimi). I haven't looked recently but I think there was something about it on the AIC homepage a while back.

Third-child
05-22-2002, 06:26 PM
Finishing yes, re animating.. I have no clue.. The cel community is all talking about the new ones. I am not too sure about it is cels or computer.

Adella
05-30-2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by peacecraft
I haven't heard anything about it being "re-animated", but I have read that AIC has finally gotten back around to picking up where the 2nd OAV left off (that whole bit about Tokimi). I haven't looked recently but I think there was something about it on the AIC homepage a while back.

that's what I meant sorry! Picking up where it left off!! tomiki.

Third-child
05-30-2002, 11:20 AM
Yeah.. They are.. They are currenlty working on it. :-) It used be on thier websight that they were doing it.