PDA

View Full Version : Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon are the CHAMPIONS!

Blitzkrieg1701
02-16-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but Digimon was one MY formative anime experiences, and I think it deserves some cosplay love at AZ this year! Anyone with me?

Personally, I've got 01 and 02 versions of Matt that I could wear, but I'm strongly concidering making something Tamers related this time. It'd probably depend on who else can be wrangled into this :)

MissMina2
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm thinking about switching my Pre-con cosplay to Kari from season 2. I'm really thinking about it.

Terumi
02-18-2009, 09:44 AM
Nyuuum. I'll bring Izzy. XP!

I kinda sorta really wanna make American style Mimi/season 02 Mimi though. We'll see what happens :D!

Blitzkrieg1701
02-18-2009, 03:11 PM
DO IT! I wanna see flowing, pink hair! :D

Terumi
02-18-2009, 05:15 PM
DO IT! I wanna see flowing, pink hair! :D

Haha As opposed to short, red geeky hair?! LOL Looks like it'll have to happen! XP

Edit: I've finished deliberating. It'll happen. xD

Blitzkrieg1701
02-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeet :bigtu:

MissMina2
02-18-2009, 10:38 PM
After talking with a friend, she and I will both be cosplaying some good old season 1 and 2 digimon-ness! My friend will be coming as season 1 Sora. I've given in to temptation and agreed to go as season 2 Kari.

Blitzkrieg1701
02-19-2009, 12:49 AM
HUZZAH!!! :D

Blitzkrieg1701
02-28-2009, 06:32 PM
What? Bumping the thread? ME? Whatever would give you that idea?

In all seriousness, it just hit me that very little has been said about WHEN any of these cosplays will be happening. I know, it's still a bit early, but I'd hate to be all alone whenever I get my costume on.

Speaking of which, it's totally going to be 02 Matt after all.

MissMina2
02-28-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm wearing mine to Pre-con because the rest of my days are all full and all already split in half. I think my friend is wearing hers to Pre-con with me and again one of the days.

Terumi
03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
I could do it pre-con or for a bit on Friday :D

Can't wait! And Hey! Blitz! What about Ken!?/Digi Emperor Haha

Fallain
03-03-2009, 06:09 PM
lol I wasn't originally planning on it, but I can fix up my Ken Ichijouji cosplay and run around with you guys for awhile one of the days XD

Blitzkrieg1701
03-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Do it! do it!!! Ken is always welcome! Is it his real world outfit, or the Digimon Emperor? If it's the Emperor, I will EXPLODE with envy (and Terumi can tell you it's true)

Anyway, I don't USUALLY cosplay for pre-con, but if it's Digimon, that's another story altogether. Yay for a plan (sort of)!

Fallain
03-06-2009, 01:11 PM
aw naw, it's just his grey school uniform ^^() Theres no way I could pull off a wig like the digimon emperors even if I could make the rest of his costume D: lol I wish.

So no exploding ^-^ But in the meantime I'm enjoying the hell out of your conventional wisdom webcomic <3

Blitzkrieg1701
03-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Man, I hear that. Emperor Ken's always been my dream costume, but I'm still nowheare NEAR good enough to pull it off.

And thanks for the complement! I'm looking forward writing a new batch of comics for AZ!

MissMina2
03-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Went out today and got the fabrics for Kari's shirt and glove/sleeve things.

Fallain
03-09-2009, 11:57 PM
lol Kaizer Ken isn't my dreeeeeeeam but I sure would love to be that damn talented o_O

I'm in the process of trying to get the right pants again for him in a size that fits me now lol This cosplay was one of my first, it's about 3 years old now and I've somehow obtained Chun Li legs-o-doom over the years .____. I hope it won't throw it off.

Which day do you think we're gonna get together?

And your welcome ^-^ I can't wait to read more!

Blitzkrieg1701
03-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Well, so far the main time discused has been Thursday Night pre-con, though it sounds like sometime Friday might be a possibility too (or both?)

Personally, I'm just good with whatever anyone else wants. So far, this is the only cosplay appointment I have at AZ.

ChickenDoughnut
03-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Izzy, Kari, Matt And a Ken?!! O__O ♥You guys are amazing! If you all wear these for pre-con I really want to re-bring my Taichi/Tai whatever :D

MissMina2
03-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Because I was able to take something off my list of cosplays, one a friend wanted me to do but she isn't doing hers so I won't have to do that one I was able to slip Kari into a normal day. I'm still going to wear her to precon though. I'll also be wearing her Friday Afternoon.

Fallain
03-11-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm up for pre-con ^-^ I didn't have anything planned that day anyways.

I can't wait to see everyone :3 I'm excited

Terumi
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
I can do pre-con with/and/or Friday. I'll just wear Mimi one day and Izzy the other.

Looks like pre-con is shaping out, but still with the possibility of a regular con day. If enough people are up for Friday night(ish? ) I'd probably be able to do that.

MissMina2
03-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I talked to my friend who should be doing Sora and shes fine with still joining me in wearing her Sora at pre-con and on Friday, though I think shes wearing it all day. I'm draging another friend into it whos coming with my friend whos doing Sora, we haven't figured out who shes gonna be yet. But we'll be wearing ours at Precon and Friday/Friday Afternoon.

Fallain
03-12-2009, 06:02 PM
wooooooooow theres gonna be a big group <3

Mina, is your friend who hasn't figured out who to be yet male or female? ^^() TK or Yolei maybe? since it seems that everyone is cosplaying 02 so far. I think...

Hey everyone, which season are you cosplaying from? ^^() Cause Matt, Kari and Mimi are from both o_O

I might switch to Ken for alittle while Friday for you guys if my friend thats cosplaying with me will let me XD Just excuse me if I get lost. It happens easy D: (anyone ever read Dramacon?)

MissMina2
03-12-2009, 07:14 PM
I'm cosplaying Kari from season 2. My friend doing Sora is doing season 1. My other friend is a girl, we talked about her doing season 2 TK, but we're still not sure.

Fallain
03-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Aw TK would be awsome ^^ Let us know what she decides

MissMina2
03-12-2009, 08:00 PM
We talked again, now that both our internet connections weren't bugging out. Shes going to try to do TK. She might not have a wib though... so ignore that little fact, but shes going to try. She'll be season 2 like me.

Fallain
03-12-2009, 10:40 PM
well I have good news then! The reason why I suggested TK for her was because I have a short blonde wig that she could borrow if needed. I'd just need to kidnap her for a few secs so I can tweak and spike it since traveling with wigs = wigs don't hold shapes and I'm sure she has a different sized head than me so...yep. ^^()

MissMina2
03-12-2009, 11:17 PM
I'll talk to her about it tomorrow, and I'll see about forcing her into getting an account on here so you two can talk about that.

Fallain
03-12-2009, 11:33 PM
ok ^^()

*sigh* and thanks alot Blitzkreig XD Now I've got this stupid idea in my head that I need to attempt the Digimon Emperor and it's all your fault >_> (j/k, it's not a bad thing...yet. I think)

I'll let you know if I epic fail. If I don't and I get it together in time for AZ I'll bring it along and do the Emperor one and the his school uniform another, but my other cosplays come first so it probably won't be :(

Terumi
03-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Haha, Blitz! YOUR fault! Mwahahahah xD;

I'm excited again! I plan to finish Mimi this week. As usual we'll see if I actually get to XP

Fallain: If you get to do Digi Emperor Ken, that will be amazing, but if not, it'll still be awesome having a Ken!

Fallain
03-13-2009, 01:22 PM
lol well I'll keep you guys updated ^^() My town has a year-round Halloween store but it's only open Wends and Sat o_O So i'm going by there tomorrow to see if I can't find a cheap fiber wig that will floof out good for it. I already started drawing up the pattern plans last night.

I can't wait to see your Mimi! Are you going to upload pre-pictures or do we have to wait for the con like a birthday present? XD

Terumi
03-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Ooo year-round? The only one I used to go to (and knew of as year-round) in my area closed ;_; Sad times for me.

As for pics... MAYBE! XD We'll see what time life allows me! I hope so <3! But if I upload stuff, I'll totally be expecting progress shots from you guys :P haha

Fallain
03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
lol I love my town in October, we usually have 4 Halloween stores. I'm glad this one has stayed open the past 2 years, I always forget to do my cosplay collecting because I get so Halloween excited with decorations and whatnot ><

And if I can harass my boyfriend into taking pictures for me i'll have progress pics up, they may be on my myspace though >_>

Blitzkrieg1701
03-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Dang, I feel kind of bad about planting new cosplay ideas in peoples heads when MINE is already 90% done (just need to sew new buttons on the jacket) Wait... no, I don't feel bad. That's kind of awesome! :toothy:

Anyway, for those of you who are just tuning in (and by "you" I mean, um, "me") Let's recap what plans we have: The idea as I understand it is to do a BIG Digimon gathering Thursday evening, with a secondary gathering sometime Friday. Am I understanding correctly?

Fallain
03-15-2009, 03:25 PM
If we're doing a 2nd one Friday I NEED to know ahead of time and what time you think it'll be so I can play switch the Simca XD I'm already playing "switch the '________'" all weekend, I just need to know when I need to switch who for who and who back when and ect ect O_O

lol I'm working on the wig now. I've got the outfit pretty much figured out except for the shoulders/clasp for the cape which i'm working on drawing up plans for right now...but the wig is pretty much the deciding factor on if I can even do this or not. I'll upload pictures fail or not when I think it's done, or as good as it's going to get ^^() Stoopid animes and your gravity defying hair...>_> How did you do season 01 Matt's hair Blitz?

MissMina2
03-15-2009, 04:29 PM
With Friday I'll be switching about half way ish through the day.

Blitzkrieg1701
03-15-2009, 05:55 PM
So, Friday afternoon, then? That's a LITTLE less vague, right?

Personally, I really am good with any time that's good for the rest of ya'll.

lol I'm working on the wig now. I've got the outfit pretty much figured out except for the shoulders/clasp for the cape which i'm working on drawing up plans for right now...but the wig is pretty much the deciding factor on if I can even do this or not. I'll upload pictures fail or not when I think it's done, or as good as it's going to get ^^() Stoopid animes and your gravity defying hair...>_> How did you do season 01 Matt's hair Blitz?

I actually bought a wig that was already gravity defying and just molded into roughtly the right shape. Sadly, it's WAY easier to find blond wigs like that than purple ones...

Fallain
03-15-2009, 08:46 PM
you lucky thing you XD

I found a wig that's dark blue and black striped with crazyness so I've been chopping that up and trying to work my magic on it. So far, day one has been a failure, though not compleatly. I still have hope...lets see what happens by the end of the week ^^

I'm just hoping that the colors will look accurate since the Emperor always had that multi-colored streaks going on for some reason (anime hair gel maybe?) It'd suck to have to dye this thing AFTER I get it spiked right

MissMina2
03-16-2009, 04:28 PM
I'm working on TK's shirt right now, and after this I'll be working on Kari's shirt.

Fallain
03-16-2009, 07:21 PM
haha great!

I started the Emperors shoulder armor and made one of his wrist cuffs (the one that looks like a handcuff, not the uber detailed and weird one..i'm tackling that another day)

I haven't done anything else with the wig yet but i'm no longer concerned if I can't make it. I found the perfect purple/black spikey wig that I can order >_>

Fallain
03-19-2009, 06:09 PM
*siiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Well....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/Murderdolly/P1010030ppdpd02w.jpg

What do you guys think? It's not spiking...just getting...poofy. Should I poof it some more and keep trying to spike it?

Or just go ahead and order this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=390030747657

the main difference is one is blue, one is purple. I know Ken has purple hair but the emperor's seemed to fluxuate between blue and purple so I was never sure...

Yuki kun
03-21-2009, 08:21 PM
If you're having a secondary gathering on Friday I can bring my Taichi costume (assuming I can find the wig). ^_^

Fallain
03-22-2009, 02:33 PM
I think they were talking about having a 2nd gathering...i'm not sure if I can make it to that one or not...kind of depends on the time. But i'm going to try ^^()

kuroneko826
03-22-2009, 03:57 PM
well I have good news then! The reason why I suggested TK for her was because I have a short blonde wig that she could borrow if needed. I'd just need to kidnap her for a few secs so I can tweak and spike it since traveling with wigs = wigs don't hold shapes and I'm sure she has a different sized head than me so...yep. ^^()
Mina's friend who's doing TK:
thatd be awesome lol idk how id get a
wig otherwise seeing how poor i am lol.

Fallain
03-22-2009, 04:49 PM
haha I understand. Good thing I collect wigs and I still have the one I did from a Malfoy cosplay for the midnight release of the last HP book >_> I'm just excited there's going to be a big Digi group

Blitzkrieg1701
03-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Since no one else seems to have commented on the wig, I don't think it really matters if it's blue or purple since his actual hair is a pretty good mix both. Anyway, I think you're doing a better job at that thing than I would have.

If you're having a secondary gathering on Friday I can bring my Taichi costume (assuming I can find the wig). ^_^

Yeah, we'll be getting together sometime on Friday (afternoon is the most specific time we've got so far) Tai is more than welcome!

Fallain
03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
SOMEONE FEEDBACKED! >_< THANK YOU

But the emperor is looking pretty bleak. I'm poking at Ken's school uniform on the side whenever I get a chance so that it will be ready if this fails. I'm ordering the contacts soon though and i'm pretty excited about that.

Terumi
03-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Hmmm I think it's the right color! With the black and the blue mixed in. I like how it isn't necessarily split up exactly how his is, because I think it makes it more realistic (especially for Kens eccentric personality as the Emperor! ). But if you do get a new one, the black and blue combo would be awesome .

I did some looking around, and here are some I came across (hope it helps a little!):

Only $17 and it can be trimmed and cut in the back: http://www.amphigory.com/wigs_a_rockstar.html

And this one is $23 but it has an awesome color progression as well. With a "dark blue to light blue" option (As well as a solid purple): http://www.amphigory.com/wigs_s_new_punk.html

Tried to look up some more but my internet isn't cooperating xD!

Terumi
03-22-2009, 09:06 PM
I totally fail xD I just went back and realized I had forgotten you'd mentioned/linked to one on ebay. I like that one, too! XD That's a really cool black to purple thing it has going on!

Forgive my crazy-ness @_@!

Terumi
03-22-2009, 09:09 PM
And I quoted myself twice :x ack

Fallain
03-23-2009, 03:42 AM
lol that first one you had linked is actually the same one my friend ordered for her Melfina. I actually like the 2nd one better than the one I had linked so if mine doesn't work out I might order it so thanks! <3 My budget keeps getting smaller and smaller due to my work sucking though so i'm going to try really hard on the one I've got just so I won't have to order a new one >< money...ew. ugh.

MissMina2
03-23-2009, 10:10 PM
I gotthe top and bottom peices of the fron and back of Kari's shirt sewin together after a fight with the silly machine of mine. I took pictures but it all came out weird. XD
TK's shirt:
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q110/DarkFairyGirl1415/Handmade%20cosplays/?action=view&current=random005.jpg http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q110/DarkFairyGirl1415/Handmade%20cosplays/?action=view&current=random006.jpg

Kari's shirt:
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q110/DarkFairyGirl1415/Handmade%20cosplays/?action=view&current=karishirtwip001.jpg http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q110/DarkFairyGirl1415/Handmade%20cosplays/?action=view&current=karishirtwip002.jpg

Terumi
03-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Those look great~!

Especially TK's! You used the perfect colors :3!

You guys make me want to post progress pics soon :P!

Fallain
03-24-2009, 04:06 AM
Those don't look bad at all! I can't believe your getting more progress on 2 cosplays than I am one one ^^()

Post progress pics Terumi! <3

MissMina2
03-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Kari's shirt is almost all done, just need to finish the last bit at the top and her shirt is done.

Blitzkrieg1701
04-03-2009, 07:18 PM
So many people talking about progress...

*looks at new jacket that STILL doesn't have buttons sewn on*

Yeah... procrastination is as bad as... meh, I'll finish that thought later.

Fallain
04-04-2009, 01:14 AM
My boss is crewing my paychecks :( I can no longer afford to even think about the fabric for the Digimon Emperor since I still have wigs and contacts to order.

Sorry guys, look for normal Ken

MissMina2
04-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Aw well atleast you still get to cosplay, it is better than not being able to! =D

Fallain
04-05-2009, 04:15 PM
lol yea. I'm living off tuna sammitches and ramen just so I can order the wigs and contacts I still need :(

MissMina2
04-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Should we do the photoshoot, if you guys want to, Thursday or Friday or both days. If so what times?
Whoops lets put the right days in... XD

Fallain
04-10-2009, 09:52 PM
i've already got 2 cosplays Saturday so I vote Friday :| I don't know what time. I guess if you guys set a time I'll just work my Simca cosplay around it.

MissMina2
04-10-2009, 11:26 PM
That was a miss type. Silly me, I ment Thursday and Friday. Not Friday and Saturday.

Fallain
04-12-2009, 01:44 AM
oh well in that case i'm still fine with either day ^^ I'll be Ken all Thursday.

Yes, ALL Thursday, not just pre-con XD

But I just realized that I have no clue where my Ken wig is. (along with a few others, but their not important right now). So I figured...it's 6-7 years old and cheap...I'll just order a new one.

Found a nice synthetic fiber one, perfect color, shape, length, everything, only $18 with free shipping on ebay...so I bought it.

Then I noticed...it's coming from HONG KONG

So it'll probably take a month. IF it hopefully gets here on time. So from next week on i'm going to be having a panic attack about it getting here on time.

If it's not here the week before AZ I guess i'll just go to the Halloween store and find whatever I can that's the right shape and cut and dye it. Better than nothing. *sigh*

These cosplays are kicking my ass.

Terumi
04-13-2009, 01:46 AM
Oh I hate it when you find the perfect item, but it's from forever away!

I really hope it makes it! ><

Fallain
04-13-2009, 03:24 PM
me toooooooooooo I have a bad habit of that on ebay. I get so excited that it's perfect that I don't check the details D: *flails* But it SAYS 2 days to ship and then 16 days soooo it SHOULD be here by the end of the month. Thanks though ^^()

Blitzkrieg1701
04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
*fingers crossed for wigs*

So, aside from WHEN we get together, does anyone have any clue WHERE we should meet yet? Having never set foot inside the convention center before, I'm at a loss for ideas.

Fallain
04-15-2009, 01:35 AM
yea me neither...I can't even find this so called online map that everyone keeps talking about.

I guess there's got to be a main entrance somewhere though...er...find a fountain?

I'll probably e-mail one of you my phone # the week of AZ to make it easier

Terumi
04-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Oh my @_@ I haven't been there either. Although I did drive by there while getting myself "un-lost" the other day...

There is that one side of the building that has been decorated to look like the shadow of a large tree... that's the only thing I know ><

Fallain
04-19-2009, 03:21 PM
That sounds like a kind of cool place to have a photoshoot at if we could get the tree in the picture...

It's be like we were in the "diiiigital woooorld" lol

Terumi
04-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Well, the tree is very, very tall and wide. But, with a little creativity, it is possible to get it in photos. And unless a construction project directly across from it starts to form, there will be a messy, very digital world-like grassy area right across from it. It would be a good point to take pictures from and, unless it's no-trespassing or blocked off, we might be able to take some pictures there - Last I saw, the land had only been cleared long ago enough that grass is now growing. Just an empty lot. But who knows, someone might have started building by AZ. If not any trouble, it might work.

Fallain
04-22-2009, 02:52 PM
lol alright.

So meeting in front of the "digital world" tree then? Shouldn't be too hard to find o_O

Blitzkrieg1701
04-30-2009, 11:59 PM
My only experience with the Convention Center is driving past it as well, so under the Digitree is fine with me :D

Fallain
05-01-2009, 09:17 PM
My wig came in! And thank god it came in early because I need to dye it darker. I'll post pics of it and the contacts after I get it died

Terumi
05-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Oooo! I can't wait to see!

Az is so close, yet so... yeah, close! Yikes!

MissMina2
05-02-2009, 06:03 PM
It is close! Better run finish up all those lose ends and upfinished things!!!

Blitzkrieg1701
05-02-2009, 10:13 PM
*gulp* :eek: I KNOW!!!!!!!

Artikgato
05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
If you're still planning on doing Digimon for the pre-con, I can bring my Lillymon cosplay back. I'm always looking for excuses to wear it, but my convention is pretty much booked solid as far as costumes go, except for the pre-con. And when I say booked solid, I mean I'm changing costumes four times on FRIDAY. xD

MissMina2
05-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Yeah alot of us still are. ^^

Blitzkrieg1701
05-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Well, the panic of actually hitting May seems to have helped. I FINALLY got new buttons onto Matt's jacket, so I'm done! (Well, technically, I have to ask my little brother if I can borrow his guitar case, but all the MAKING of things is done)

Fallain
05-12-2009, 11:16 AM
The panic of May hitting...isn't helping at all. lol.

I think it jinxed me.

I still haven't been able to find new pants to match Ken's old uniform top I had and I don't have time to make another so I might have slightly mis-matched pants.

*shrivels up in corner and dies*

MissMina2
05-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Atleast you won't possibly blind people with your bright yellow shorts! XD

Blitzkrieg1701
05-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Digimon: home of dangerous pants :)

Hey, did we ever decide a specific time for the Friday afternoon meet? Now that the convention schedule's up and everyone's trying to plan stuff, it'd probably be a good idea for us to come up with something more exact. Ya know? (if this WAS decided and I just forgot, sorry 'bout that)

Terumi
05-12-2009, 10:59 PM
If you're still planning on doing Digimon for the pre-con, I can bring my Lillymon cosplay back. I'm always looking for excuses to wear it, but my convention is pretty much booked solid as far as costumes go, except for the pre-con. And when I say booked solid, I mean I'm changing costumes four times on FRIDAY. xD

I can wear my Mimi on Thursday if you'd like to get a few shots together :3 I know I'd love to!

Would something like 3ish or later be good for people on Friday?

Blitzkrieg1701
05-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Actually, one of the guys on the Animazement forum just suggested 3 as well. Sounds good to me too!

Fallain
05-13-2009, 01:55 AM
I'll count on 3 then. I only have one other cosplay planned that day and her and Ken are easy to change in and out of so I have no problem playing the switch game <3

Blitzkrieg1701
05-13-2009, 03:29 AM
YAY for plans! So, we've got times down, places down... I guess that just leaves finishing the costumes, huh?

MissMina2
05-13-2009, 10:06 AM
3 is fine with me.

Blitzkrieg1701
05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Hey, one question. I know it's been suggested that we take the pictures outside, by that big tree mural thing, but do we actually want to MEET out there? I was thinking we'd want to meet someplace inside, and not head out until after we've mustered the troops.

Fallain
05-16-2009, 12:28 PM
I thought we were meeting there because we didn't know where to meet? If you know of somewhere, suggest it because I don't live in Raleigh so i've never been inside the center lol. I'm pretty much just agreeing with whatever you guys come up with. XD

Disappointing Ken news though. I finally found some gray pants but I brought them home and realized that they don't match the uniform top...:(

Blitzkrieg1701
05-16-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm sure we'd find it in our hearts to somehow forgive you if it wasn't a COMPLETE match.

Anyway, I only know the RCC from what I've seen driving past it, so I don't actually know if the outside spot is good or bad or what. I was just a little worried about it being on the opposite side of the building from the main entrance. Now that I think about it, though, a GIANT MURAL ACROSS THE SIDE OF A HUGE BUILDING is going to be hard to miss no matter where the nearest door is. ^^;;;

Fallain
05-16-2009, 09:00 PM
...You. Are going to make me cry. I'm hoping that gray dye would match the pants and i try and do a quick dye job and hope for the best since I can't waste more time or money trying to find new pants. AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. Digimon Emperor next year just because i'll be sewing the whole thing at once so I can just get all the same fabric at once instead of trying to match old parts together.

So...should be meet inside of the nearest doorway then? I might message someone my phone number to keep touch in case I get lost with my amazing Ryoga sense of direction.

MissMina2
05-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Ditto. I won't be there til at the earliest being around 7:30 or 8 probably on Thursday.

Fallain
05-17-2009, 05:39 PM
I actually might not be there for the Friday shoot. Depends on how things go

Blitzkrieg1701
05-19-2009, 02:01 AM
*gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! But would you still be there Thursday? PLZ?

Ditto. I won't be there til at the earliest being around 7:30 or 8 probably on Thursday.

Latter actually would work better for me, too. I'm hoping to help with the unpacking earlier Thursday afternoon.

Fallain
05-19-2009, 02:15 AM
of course i'll still be there Thurs. Weither or not my shirt and pants match I still love my contacts and wig and wanna do Ken :3 I'm not sure what time i'll be getting there though, i'm not the one driving.

Blitzkrieg1701
05-19-2009, 02:17 AM
*whew*!

Well, seeing that it looks like we'll be starting around 8, there's no rush.

Fallain
05-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Great, can't wait to see you guys

Kyrian
05-19-2009, 11:38 PM
I envy you.
I want to go someday to USA (I'm from chile) and meet all the digimon cosplayers.
I'm part of a fan group named "Digimon Chile". The most of them cosplayers.
I love digimon, I never think that I meet my boyfriend (he's a Renamon cosplayer, Renamonchile) and he helps me with my costumes.
Some day I go to a con and I take pics of all of yours.
(sorry, my native language is spanish ... I'll do my best with the english =P )

Fallain
05-19-2009, 11:40 PM
I wish you would come here. The pictures in your profile look amazing <3

And your english is fine too, don't worry about it

Blitzkrieg1701
05-20-2009, 07:56 PM
So, uh, it looks like I'll be making a mad dash from dinner to get back to the RCC tomorrow night, but I SHOULD be in costume and by the doors at 8 (a bit winded, but present). See ya'll there!

*runs off to pack*

Terumi
05-20-2009, 08:31 PM
I envy you.
I want to go someday to USA (I'm from chile) and meet all the digimon cosplayers.
I'm part of a fan group named "Digimon Chile". The most of them cosplayers.
I love digimon, I never think that I meet my boyfriend (he's a Renamon cosplayer, Renamonchile) and he helps me with my costumes.
Some day I go to a con and I take pics of all of yours.
(sorry, my native language is spanish ... I'll do my best with the english =P )

I also hope you can come to the USA someday! :3

--

As for tomorrow night @_@; I'm gonna be one of those last minute people who flunk out ><
My mother has a surgery planned for tomorrow, and I think it would be best that spend the evening with her and just leave for the con Friday morning (She'll be okay. It's an outpatient procedure, but I'd just feel better being there for a little while).
I'll see you all on Friday, though!

MissMina2
05-24-2009, 09:53 PM
I wasn't able to do Kari on Thursday due to tiredness... Really and the fact that there was a rip in the side that I couldn't fix yet, but I wore her on Friday for awhile. Than had to run ...evil having stuff to do ness.

Blitzkrieg1701
05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Awww, I never saw you! Sadness!!!

I got pictures of everybody else, though. Hopefully, I'll have time to root through my camera and find 'em soon.

Terumi
05-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Find them! Find them! XD Poooosstt!

Blitzkrieg1701
05-25-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm tryin'! I'm TRYIN'! I CAN'T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS!

Seriously, I got a lot of stuff left to straighten out now, so it'll be at least another day. Hold tight!

Blitzkrieg1701
05-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Eh, double post, but LOOK! PITCHURS!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/blitzkrieg1701/IM000132.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/blitzkrieg1701/IM000150.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/blitzkrieg1701/IM000151.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/blitzkrieg1701/IM000163.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/blitzkrieg1701/IM000159.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/blitzkrieg1701/IM000165.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/blitzkrieg1701/IM000166.jpg

There should be more than this floating around the webernet, too. I remember being in shots of me, Sora and TK as well as me and Guilmon, even though I don't seem to have copies of them on my camera.

Fallain
05-25-2009, 11:24 PM
lol yay for the ONLY picture of me as Ken. Thanks!

I should have given you the wig I had brought for TK when I saw you since I wasn't able to find anyone besides Guilimon the next day. >< crap

Kyrian
05-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Nice pics *-*

We had the last weekend a con in Chile and a lot of pics of Digimon Chile (the official fans club here). I hope you not mad if I post them here *-*

http://digifansclub.net46.net/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=10

A lot of chilean cosplayers and pics of Digimon Chile cosplayers *-* That day I was an eevee gijinka version ... sorry x3