PDA

View Full Version : Animazement 2009 Master Gatherings/Shoots List

TybaltFlux
02-19-2009, 10:57 PM
With the con three months away (almost exactly!), and most of the threads picking up steam, I figure this would probably be a good time to post this.

As usual with con-boards, place your "Gathering Title/ Location/ Time" here, so we can make a master list of everything, and that way we can have a good sense of what's going where and when.

This will also run concurrent to AZ forum's list: http://www.animazement.org/~forum/viewtopic.php?t=3175 . That is, for the sake of organization, I'll put in what they have there, here (when they have times and locales up), and try to qualify each so people know whose gathering is where. There might also be an official photoshoot location, and if I get that information, I'll post it here, too. For though, it'd probably be best to just this list for rough organization.

I'll update this at the end of every day (...or try to), so, start planning peeps!

The List:

Thursday:

Friday:
Soul Eater - Lobby - 9PM

Saturday:
Soul Eater - Lobby - 2PM

Sunday:
Soul Eater - Lobby - Noon

SaintQ
02-20-2009, 01:28 AM
I think I'll only be Chronanannas on Friday.
Saturday I think has been plotted for Nikki's b-day Kuroshitsuji tea party

Regena
02-20-2009, 08:56 AM
wait wait Wait a Mintue........Since the con is at the NEW convention center. Does Anyone Know where the Lobby is. Or a good place to have the gatherings?If not wouldn't it be good to find out that information first we start listing off meeting points???

TybaltFlux
02-20-2009, 11:44 AM
There's not too much, map-size, of the con center: http://www.raleighconvention.com/index.php/homepage/photo-gallery/building-images

They might just go ahead and arrange the con according to their discretion, so I have a feeling that until something concrete pops up over with the AZ folks, most people are probably going to plan their meeting spots to be at the lobby, or tentatively at the lobby, with groups moving to new locales.

I figure that even with the lack of a meet-up spot, at least this allows groups to plan away form each other, especially the bigger ones that tend to conflict with one another and such (Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, etc.).

double00beaver
02-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Actually, on the main Animazement forum, I spoke to a staff member about photoshoots and got a response stating this

Once we've mapped out what is in each room I'll get back to you on the least-trafficed areas and everyone can arrange photoshoots accordingly.

So if you'll give it some time, the staff is going to help us out before the convention and suggest photoshoot areas that can easily be found on a map.

Enzera87
02-20-2009, 08:02 PM
If you check on the Animazement forums there is a photo shoot schedule listing what gathering and time frame.

http://www.animazement.org/~forum/viewtopic.php?t=3175

I'm going to go ahead and leak that we'll have a room set aside for things like photoshoots, so you shouldn't have trouble gathering or have to worry about hall traffic once you are organized.

You can update your first post.
By this link.
Helping those here that doesn't have an Animazement Account.

TybaltFlux
02-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Works with me, though I do know that many coscomers don't frequent all the con boards, so if there can be some collusion between both, that would probably be the most efficient. I'll do my part and post on the AZ boards with times as necessary.

Enzera87
02-20-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm just saying it's ok to post a photo shoot schedule on here.
Just edit your first post to the Animazement's forum.
To let others know.

TybaltFlux
02-20-2009, 08:48 PM
-nods- I went ahead and informed peeps over at AZ, too. Thanks for the reminder to check the boards, though, I want to make stuff doesn't get confusing ;D.

Enzera87
02-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Lol

I'm glad I could be of some help!

<3

I would hate for some one to miss a photoshoot/gathering!

ShinoAburame37
02-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Of course a Naruto shoot. But where?

kristyhimura
03-07-2009, 04:35 PM
http://www.raleighconvention.com/index.php/homepage/virtual-tour <-- Info on the Raleigh Convention Center.