PDA

View Full Version : Capcom/SNK group!

Iori E
07-27-2003, 04:01 PM
Don't act all surprised, you knew this was gonna happen...

Michi
07-27-2003, 04:08 PM
I was wondering when a thread like this was gonna go up. :p

SohjiroX
07-27-2003, 04:14 PM
Chris will be there, hopefully better, going to try to make, half orochi half Chris, just hope people know who I am.

Iori E
07-27-2003, 04:17 PM
The gathering is going to be on Friday evening/night, as usual.
What time is Opening Ceremonies, again? We should work around that time.

SohjiroX
07-27-2003, 05:05 PM
dont know, this is my first time going, but I dont know if I will go, I haven't gone to a single con opening...heh, you have 666 posts........AH! 0_))...in other news, i just hope I wont have to walk around in chris by myself.

Moon Prince
07-27-2003, 09:51 PM
Before Opening Ceremonies... with time to spare before... I will be uber busy after Opening Ceremonies...

I should have a new SNK costume too.... while not in the game Capcom vs SNK still a fighter nonetheless.

Iori E
07-27-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Moon Prince
I should have a new SNK costume too.... while not in the game Capcom vs SNK still a fighter nonetheless.

Don't worry about the "Capcom vs. SNK" thing... if it's from a Capcom fighter or an SNK game you're most likely welcome.

We just call it "Capcom vs. SNK" because the Capcom people want to tag along in our KOF group. :PPPPP

YEAH, YOU HEARD ME! :p

SohjiroX
07-27-2003, 10:28 PM
thats cool and yeah.....what he said.

Lisa Honeychan
07-27-2003, 11:24 PM
Yeah, quite a few of us will be uber-busy with opening ceremonies on Friday night, along with the Revue Under The Stars later that night.

I am -hoping- to actually have a new costume, allthough it's Capcom..*LOL* I can bring any of my KOF costumes, tho...*ponders* Which one, tho???

Look at my costume-list, to see my KOF costumes...*LOL*

SohjiroX
07-27-2003, 11:29 PM
who do you have?

Iori E
07-27-2003, 11:33 PM
I'm hoping to finish my Benimaru costume before the mini-convention in Little Tokyo this August... so it'll definitely be done by Ani-Magic.

Don't know if I'll be bringing my Jhun... I only wear one costume a day and I like to keep it that way.

SohjiroX
07-27-2003, 11:34 PM
oh yeah your parents ok with this Iori E? dont want you having trouble.

Iori E
07-27-2003, 11:39 PM
SohjiroX: You're spamming. Please stop.

Michi
07-28-2003, 01:59 AM
Nuuuuu bring Jhun. ;_; I'm going to try my best to have Asamiya Athena ready for Ani-Magic! I'm gonna be ordering my wig soon after I get back from Otakon. ^^

When is opening ceremonies usually? I don't remember. We should have it late afternoon... before it gets dark, though. ^^;

Iori E
07-28-2003, 02:43 AM
Ack~ o_o

Well, I can't exactly be both Benimaru and Jhun at the same time! Unless you're suggesting I do a semi-combination of the two costumes. (I don't even want to imagine what that would look like...) XD

Maybe I can do Jhun on Sunday. Or if I come on Friday really early (which may or may not happen)...

Michi
07-28-2003, 03:08 AM
I could wear Athena for most all of Friday, I think... So early could work. ^^ I also might have a Capcom character for the gathering (it makes me feel very dirty, yes) instead, so... yeah. ^_^; Depends on if I can get Juli done or not. :o

Eurobeat King
07-28-2003, 11:07 PM
I will be bringing both King and Hibiki to Animagic, since I want to take pics of Hibiki at the Japanese garden, but I've worn King the last 2 years at AniM and it's fun to take pics with Michi as Mai, and also pair up with other kewl King cosplayers like Amidala and Renegade Pocky. :) So perhaps I'll wear Hibiki first on Friday, and then King as the early evening starts to arrive, and then switch to Ohgami for the evening-events. Saturday I'll probably wear Trowa in the morning and then Ryosuke most of the day/evening. :skidude2:

I'll let you all decide on a time for Friday, and either costume I wear will go well if it's a Capcom vs. SNK gathering. ;)

Moon Prince
07-29-2003, 12:23 AM
Well, if my sewing goes well, I will have a Capcom costume as well, to go with Lisa's Capcom costume if she is talking about who I think she is talking about. ^^; I'll still bring King. Hmmm.. Maybe I'll change the color again? *laughs*

And hey, it's not blue! I realized that the three costumes I have set on HIGH priority for AM are blue.

Eurobeat King
07-29-2003, 01:26 AM
Moon Prince: I kinda know what you mean. Most of my costumes are blue in color too: Endless Waltz Trowa, King, and Ryosuke. If I bring Saitou, it's a quartet of smurfy-blue cosplay! :thumbsup:

Nadeshiko
07-29-2003, 02:04 AM
Hm...maybe I'll bring Kyoko Minazuki...we'll see what can fit in my suitcase. ^.~

Moon Prince
07-29-2003, 12:28 PM
Yeah, that's why I changed King from Blue to Burgundy. Hehe..

My new costumes are Fujin (Final Fantasy VIII), Duke (Reni, Sakura Wars), and Charlotte (Samurai Shodown).. and Standard Reni is blue, the Revue suit is blue...

Zaki is black... I really hope that I can get her done... I think the hair will be a challenge with so little time though...

Zot
07-29-2003, 11:36 PM
I'm gonna be Joe!!!

L to the 3rd
08-02-2003, 02:52 AM
i dunno if i'm coming on friday, but if so, i'll be there as Athena as usual

Moon Prince
08-02-2003, 08:42 PM
I seriously thinking of changing my first version of King to green... I don't know if I would even have the time really to even wear it... no, wait. I could drive in it... hmmm..

Zot
08-03-2003, 09:55 PM
heehee, i wanna see how many kings i can hold on my back. also, i think we should do this next to the pool... ummm, for some other reason ~_^ muHAHAHA, uh yes.

SohjiroX
08-10-2003, 04:42 AM
....could only think one thing but, I had an idea...but probly wont be good for this con, the KoF outfits in the pool party pic I have in my art book, that would be neat to do, but thats just me thinking it, I'll probly just be doing Chris but hoping to get to do CYS Chris instead.

Nietsche
08-10-2003, 08:19 AM
Having trouble deciding between Shizumaru or Hokutomaru right now for the SNK thing....I might blow it all and do Kagami instead who knows?
An yeah Kensou may make a showing instead...I'll get back to you....on this situation

Moon Prince
08-10-2003, 11:13 PM
I"ve been practicing with the camera... I jsut hve to see if they come out... my friend has a vest.. I would just need a few things and I will have Ran Hibiki... I just wonder if I will even have the time to wear it...

Have we set a time for the gathering yet? I need time to change (maybe rehearse) for the Cosplay Karaoke show..

cactusmomma
08-12-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Zot
heehee, i wanna see how many kings i can hold on my back. also, i think we should do this next to the pool... ummm, for some other reason ~_^ muHAHAHA, uh yes.

toi es sur homme~~ wet t-shirts anyone? :P

*bastardization since it's 2:30 am ~_~*

ooooookay! hoping i'll be rid of my current job and on the next by then (so then i can gooooo~oooo) i'm gonna start working on the '99 jacket soon since as a certain fanboy doom picture shows..the vest won't contain much anymore ^^;;;;;; especially for the baby :o and on that note...there better be an aof team there so we can annoy the hell out of folks with fakeshots :>

Michi
08-12-2003, 06:08 PM
I like the idea of Nietsche being Kensou, but I am horribly biased. ^_^;

SohjiroX
08-13-2003, 06:34 PM
i'm again going to be the only new face fighter in the gathering....Chris has no one to team up with...boo hoo....oh well, I hope I can just pull off Chris turning into Orochi, something I plan to try before the con.

Catboi Blues
08-15-2003, 09:49 PM
I'll see about bringing my Terry outfit with me. I didn't know about the gathering when I was there 2 years ago, and I don't want to miss out this year.

Tetsugyu
08-16-2003, 12:14 AM
Hey all! I'm sure most of the regulars know I'm brining Chang Koehan and Jim will be my Choi. I know Nathan (Taisou) will bring his Seth, and Wayne miiight be Kim K or he might have Ralph done in time.

Hey Andy, no Jhun for another Korea Team outing? I was gonna remake the sign and plop on the Korean Flag this time. Ah well.

Iori E
08-16-2003, 02:34 AM
Hey Andy, no Jhun for another Korea Team outing? I was gonna remake the sign and plop on the Korean Flag this time. Ah well.

I want to, but I don't think I can resist making the women swoon with my Benimaru. :D Although my wig right now looks like crap. And I mean CRAP. Gonna wear it for the AG-Mixer thing this Sunday just for laughs, and then get a new wig to work with...

Tetsugyu
08-16-2003, 02:38 AM
Ah ok then. No worries. I forgot you mentioned your Benimaru at AX. We'll just have to get by without ya. Have fun amigo.

Eveil
08-16-2003, 03:12 AM
Not sure, but maybe see if I can put together a Shingo outfit. :D because no one loves poor Shingo. ;-;
Will also be a Jubei from GB. yeah o.o
No Kyos? ;-;

Michi
08-16-2003, 03:52 AM
SHINGO :D!!!! Yaaaaay~

I'm sure SOMEONE will be Kyo. I mean. It's Kyo.

artemis316
08-16-2003, 04:01 AM
I like Shingo!! Well, not in that way...but I cosplay him, so yeah ^.^

Eveil
08-16-2003, 04:06 AM
Yes! :D Shingo is teh bestest. XD
andandandand, Eurobeat King! :D Al, can I be your Keisuke? XD <33

Eurobeat King
08-16-2003, 01:39 PM
Still hard to say what I will wear for the KOF/SNK gathering, since I have 3 costumes to wear that Friday that are from SNK. It'll be difficult to juggle between King, Hibiki, and Kim Jae Hoon:

Hibiki is for pics in the garden, unless there's a CvS2 gathering, then I'd love to get pics together for fighting poses. (L to the 3rd:) Any chance you might wear Kaede again someday? It would be fun to pose together as Last Blade 2 characters. :)

Kim Jae Hoon is for pics with Wayne and his Kim, as Father & (taller) son, but also to join the all-Korean team at Animagic ;)

I enjoyed wearing King at AX, and since I've worn her to AniM since 2001, I want to keep up the tradition. So we'll see as AniM draws closer as to what I will wear at what time. Can't wait! :skidude2:

Tetsugyu
08-16-2003, 03:05 PM
Kim Jae Hoon is for pics with Wayne and his Kim, as Father & (taller) son, but also to join the all-Korean team at Animagic ;)
Eurosweet King: I'm just finding out about your Kim Jae Hoon now?? Ok then, it's Kim, Kim's dad, Chang, Choi, and maybe if our May Lee can come, she'll be in on it. If not then I'm hoping the other May Lee we ran into will be showing up. I hope you'll do Kim's dad for the gathering with us. Then again I don't know if Wayne will do Ralph or Kim at the Gathering. We might have to meet up with you guys for quick pics, at the very least.

Have we set a time for this gathering?

Michi
08-16-2003, 03:40 PM
It's probably going to be between 4 and 6... Before opening ceremonies.

Tetsugyu
08-16-2003, 03:43 PM
That's an excellent time for me. I'll be busy during Opening Cerimonies.

Eurobeat King
08-16-2003, 03:46 PM
Tetsu: I've mentioned KJH to you before, since you asked me last year if I still had my Kim costume, and I said he's retired and transformed into his son. I've had KJH since Katsucon 2002, and there are pics on there. I need to get his hair right this time, since he has Trowa-like hair.. ;) although I may just have normal hair, and somehow quickly change from Kim to KING in a few mins. (Thank G. for pool-side rooms!!) :bigtu:

Tetsugyu
08-16-2003, 04:03 PM
EuroSweet King: You did? I must have plum forgot about it. Sorry. I hope the hair works out! I still need to buy the makeup I lost at the con to blend my baldcap.

Well I hope it all works out for us. :D

cactusmomma
08-16-2003, 05:14 PM
alas i will not have the fundage to make ani-magic >< seeing as how a bus ticket down there would be at least $100. but i will be at yaoi :> got a ride there~~~ so i better see every single one of you there!!

Nietsche
08-16-2003, 08:34 PM
I like the idea of Nietsche being Kensou, but I am horribly biased. ^_^;

hehe..and I like the idea of you being Rimururu to my Shizumaru! ^_^
but that's probably a pipedream....;_;

Gah! I ought to make Kagami...I want that smart white attire for looking respectable!

Tetsugyu
08-17-2003, 12:19 AM
alas i will not have the fundage to make ani-magic >< seeing as how a bus ticket down there would be at least $100. but i will be at yaoi :> got a ride there~~~ so i better see every single one of you there!!

ROTFLMAO! Not me! Not even if it was down the street. Well maybe, just to see some of my friends if they went. Oh well, we'll always have AX.

Iori E
08-17-2003, 12:56 AM

Awww... ;_;
If money's the problem, you might try going on Southwest Airlines and the Antelope Valley Express. (I myself used the AVE last year... it wasn't bad.)

BTW, love your avatar. Long live Jackie Chan.

Michi
08-18-2003, 08:55 PM
hehe..and I like the idea of you being Rimururu to my Shizumaru! ^_^
but that's probably a pipedream....;_;

Well, I certainly couldn't get a Rimururu costume done for Ani-Magic.. but that wouldn't be too crazy to plan for next year~

Kensou ;-; (What kind of Athena begs for a Kensou, anyway? That's just weird..)

Catboi Blues
08-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Jarod. Thanks for the advice you gave me earlier. Now I'm definately bringing my Terry outfit with me. Thanks again man, you're the best.

Tetsugyu
08-20-2003, 05:25 PM
Jarod. Thanks for the advice you gave me earlier. Now I'm definately bringing my Terry outfit with me. Thanks again man, you're the best.Aww thanks Amigo. You're too kind. You're the best best for what you'll be doing for me! *wink wink, nudge nudge,* Say no more. hehehe

Anyway, I know your Terry will rock the house so bring it and let's see how much damage we can do.

PS: Ever thought of having your Andy join Korea Team? *thinks Michi might glare at him*

Michi
08-20-2003, 07:13 PM
Whose Andy? o_o;

My Athena wig arrived today! I'm so happy! :D I didn't expect it so quickly so I had ordered in advance.. XD I think it's the exact same one L to the 3rd uses, too. o.O;; Glad I'm doing '96 and not '98. ^^;

Whee~

Tetsugyu
08-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Andy is Iori_E, the Benimaru Cosplayer. He's also a character in KOF. You might remember that Mai has a crush on Andy? Hehehehe

Michi
08-20-2003, 07:30 PM
I know all that...

...the hell? @_@

Tetsugyu
08-20-2003, 07:32 PM
Of course you do. It's called Sarcasim.

Michi
08-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Sarcasm. :p

*ducks*

Okay getting back on topic... I want to make a character list. :D Sound off? o.o

Moon Prince
08-20-2003, 08:44 PM
I will bring King and Charlotte. If I can attend I will wear which ever one that will give us more characters or whatever people want more.

Michi
08-20-2003, 10:11 PM
Wahaha this is going to be fun. Everyone confirm their characters so I can add you. :p I looked over the thread but I probably missed stuff.

SNK

The King of Fighters
- Nikaidou Benimaru ['94-'95] (Iori E)
- Asamiya Athena ['96] (Michi)
- King (Moon Prince?)
- Chang Koehan ['96-now] (Tetsugyu)
- Seth (Taisou)

Fatal Fury
- Terry Bogard [MotW] (Catboi Blues)
- Higashi Joe (Zot)

Samurai Shodown
- Charlotte (Moon Prince?)

...no Capcom yet. o.o

Tetsugyu
08-20-2003, 10:19 PM
Well let's not forget Jim (not on C.c) is Choi and Wayne will be either Ralph or Kim. Also Al is either King, Hibiki, or Kim Jae Hoon.

artemis316
08-20-2003, 11:53 PM
If there isn't gonna be anyone to represent Capcom, I'll volunteer as Yun!!

Besides, I've worn Shingo too many times anywayz...I've gotta follow the path of The Street Fighter!! ^^

Michi
08-21-2003, 01:30 AM
I didn't wanna add Al yet 'cause he has so many options. ^^;; Heh. Drag Wayne to this thread! Which is he gonna be?
I'm guessing Jim is doing Kim-outfited Choi?

SNK

The King of Fighters
- King (Moon Prince?)
- Choi Bounge ['96-now] (Jim)
- Seth (Taisou)

Fatal Fury
- Higashi Joe (Zot)

Samurai Shodown

Capcom

Street Fighter
- Yun (artemis316)

Arty you traitor. :p

artemis316
08-21-2003, 02:07 AM
:rofl:

Well, Michi...you already seen my in Shingo so many times (3 if I'm not mistaken, LOL), my Kensou is retired and no one is doin' Capcom yet, I wanted to be the first one to come out and represent my peeps of the Street Fighter community...there's alot of SNK'ers to represent them, so I'm being the defector, though I have more Capcom costumes (Yun, Sakura, Guy, Yang, 45% complete Rebecca Chamers) than SNK ones. ^.^

*Pounds chest* Representin' da Capcom side-eeee, yo!

WERD LIFE!! XD~~

Iori E
08-21-2003, 08:56 PM
Har har, let's all pick on Arty. :P
And let's call everyone on the Capcom side a traitor! :D

Moon Prince
08-21-2003, 11:22 PM
I'll save you Arty! LOL... seriously... I'm going to have Charlotte as a new costume, but also Ran Hibiki. I can take some 'scandalous' pictures at teh photoshoot. I really don't know who I will wear for the gathering yet. @_@

artemis316
08-22-2003, 12:26 AM
Andy: LOL!! Just be careful...this cat will unleash his ultimate attack on any SNK'er..

ARTEMIS FINAL ATTACK: RUN AWAY LIKE HELL!! XD~~

Amidala: Knowing you as Ran, you'll just be takin' pix at my arse gettin' beaten up by the Korean Team, w/ Wayne #2 doin' Kim's combo and Kenny scratchin' my eyes out w/ his Freddy/Choi claws...umm, I'm sure Andy will join in there somewhere (forgot which Korean characte he was at AX) ^^;;;

Iori E
08-22-2003, 12:52 AM
I was Jhun Hoon. I'd be the one kicking you in several sensitive spots using only my right foot. (That is, if I was going to be Jhun Hoon for the gathering.)
Athena Asamiya is his one weakness. Alas, his love for the pop idol has been his ultimate downfall.

Anyway, none of this matters, since Chang will simply sit on you. :D

artemis316
08-22-2003, 01:04 AM
If my Kensou costume was still active, all I would have to do is steal Athena from you and my job is done...but it's in pieces right now, so yeah, nix on that. ^.^

*Ponders*...Hmmm, I wonder if Sakura is willing to make an appearance. XD~~

Lisa Honeychan
08-22-2003, 02:55 AM
Hehehehe...I'm bringing my Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. uniform, looks like i'll be joining ya on the Capcom side, Arty!!! :)

I hate to say it, but i'm burned out on KOF cosplay these days. I doubt any of my costumes will even make the trip to Ani-Magic..

artemis316
08-22-2003, 03:17 AM
LOL, cool beans, Lisa!! :bigtu: TBH, I don't think I've ever seen you as Jill before, but that's awesome...!!

Better watch it, Andy...the Capcom troops are gathering and growing!! XD~~

Michi
08-22-2003, 03:28 AM
Lalala lalala aha~ --- Err wait, that's my AX costume. Heh. *was playing KOF '02 today*

That isn't growing, Arty. :p Quite a few SNKers are missing from the list.

SNK

The King of Fighters
- King (Moon Prince?)
- Seth (Taisou)

Fatal Fury
- Higashi Joe (Zot)

Samurai Shodown

Capcom

Street Fighter
- Yun (artemis316)

Resident Evil
- Jill Valentine (Lisa Honeychan)

artemis316
08-22-2003, 03:35 AM
Hey, don't rain on my parade, Michi. ^.^

I'm optimistic...so sue me LOL! :rofl:

Michi
08-22-2003, 06:19 AM
I'm just bitter because you're not gonna be Shingo. ;_;

artemis316
08-22-2003, 07:17 AM
Oh, Gomen *Pat Pat*

Well, w/ all my constant changes of cosplay plans for AM, I'll bring Shingo along, just for all times sake, so you can point, gawk and say 'It's Shingo!' again, like last year LOL! I'll might wear him before Opening Ceremonies, but I swear Shingo will be there...

However, Yun is still gonna be apart of the Capcom/SNK gathering, representin' mah peeps from da Capcom sid-eeee ^.^

cactusmomma
08-25-2003, 04:46 PM
Hehehehe...I'm bringing my Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S. uniform, looks like i'll be joining ya on the Capcom side, Arty!!! :)

I hate to say it, but i'm burned out on KOF cosplay these days. I doubt any of my costumes will even make the trip to Ani-Magic..

but you're like...the best blue mary evar~ o.o

michi! put me down for king! i'll try my DAMNED best to make it! :E!!!

and artemis: you better run boi :P

Tetsugyu
08-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Yay! Brianna's comin'! And that Avatar is to die for! Jim would love it! Remind me to get him to do that!

cactusmomma
08-25-2003, 05:54 PM
i HOPE i can come @_@ but i'll try dammit! even if someone's willing to like..lemme give em a raincheck on the hotel room (which i WILL pay.. i -despise- bills) @_@

Michi
08-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Are you gonna be wearing the version you had at Fanime and AX, Renegade? ^^ So I can put the year. :P You can probably room with Zot and me and pay later.. 'cause he knows you and would trust you on that. ^_^

SNK

The King of Fighters
- King (Moon Prince?)
- King ['94-'95/'00-'01] (Renegade Pocky)
- Seth (Taisou)

Fatal Fury
- Higashi Joe (Zot)

Samurai Shodown

Capcom

Street Fighter
- Yun (artemis316)

Resident Evil

cactusmomma
08-25-2003, 09:12 PM
yay~

i'm aiming for the 2000 jacket..and then a little surprise version :> *crosses self*

edit: i'd be happy to take the floor or bathtub XD just as long as joe dun decide to do some..muay thai prankage ._. :P

Michi
08-26-2003, 01:43 PM
I'll make sure he behaves. :P We can even get you a sleeping bag for the floor. <3 I edited the list yesterday to put 2000 (which is her first version too^^).. but I'm rather interested in this surprise. X3

cactusmomma
08-26-2003, 03:16 PM
bah the 'surprise' is i'm planning on doing this outfit of her's :3

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=%2faquarianfae%2ffullsize%2fparty.j pg

Daitenshi
08-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Hey Michi, put me down for either B. Jenet or Cammy! I don't know which one I'll have ready for AM ^^;

cactusmomma
08-26-2003, 07:40 PM
do b. jenet!!!

Michi
08-27-2003, 06:30 AM
Oh my gosh, Renegade!! I want to do Athena's party dress from those images! Ohhh... temptation.. I think I'm gonna try! *_* (If I find someone to help make it x.X *still has to do regular '96 Athena*)

Oo, which Cammy are you planning, Daitenshi? Original or Shadaloo? As much as I love SNK, and your B.Jenet, I'd love to see you as Cammy!! ^_^

SNK

The King of Fighters
- King (Moon Prince?)
- Seth (Taisou)

Fatal Fury
- Higashi Joe (Zot)
- B. Jenet [MotW] (Daitenshi?)

Samurai Shodown

Capcom

Street Fighter
- Yun (artemis316)
- Cammy White (Daitenshi?)

Resident Evil

cactusmomma
08-27-2003, 06:40 AM
*tempttemptstalkstalk* :P hell..help me get my way to ax and i'll make the cos for ya @_@

piroko
08-27-2003, 09:41 PM
I can revive my Vanessa (KOF) costume for AM. :)

Michi
08-28-2003, 03:43 PM
Renegade ~ You mean a way to AM? :p Hell we might be able to drive you down with us. :3 And I mean that out of niceness, not just 'cause I want a cute Athena dress. XDDD

Piroko ~ Yay! I'll add you to the list soon then. :D

Catboi Blues
08-28-2003, 05:20 PM
No Rock Howard yet?

Now that I look at things, doesn't the group look a little smaller than before? Or is it just me?

cactusmomma
08-28-2003, 10:12 PM
michi: if it's ok with you guys o.o mebbe i can somehow weasel a ride outta mom to a bart station and meet up with you guys somewhere o.o *hopepray* cause it would be $100 to fly/greyhound my way to lancaster >< which..i do not have at this time ><

Michi
08-28-2003, 10:34 PM
Smaller than when, Catboi? o_o;

Renegade, I'll PM you about it as to not clog up the thread anymore. ^^;

cactusmomma
08-29-2003, 04:33 AM
michi! also! bring the yuri cos >O i can't make j-town >< we need to make some gorgeous team justice in this world! *shakeshake* annnnd of course there needs to be an aof team to harass :P dunno MIGHT have a potential robert player poking in :

Michi
08-29-2003, 05:43 PM
I intend to bring both Fatal Fury Mai and KOF Mai.. so I can bring Yuri also.. and stuff someone in Mai or something. X3 Whee~ For like Saturday maybe? o_o

cactusmomma
08-29-2003, 06:12 PM
hmmm mebbe do the athena cos for friday and then we run amuck in the party versions that night? :P and yuri would be good for saturday :P

Michi
08-29-2003, 09:51 PM
Okies. :bigtu: Yes. I like your ideas. :D

cactusmomma
08-29-2003, 11:20 PM
let's just hope my belly won't be too big by then :P

Daitenshi
08-30-2003, 01:04 AM
Michi - Original~ because I found awesome green lycra last year, so I'm finally using it *lol*

Then again I'm getting pressured into Morrigan, since my hair is just right O.o; And I love her evil sexy-ness... mmmm... choices.

Michi
08-30-2003, 01:58 AM
Uwaa, Renegade, I just noticed you have an Eretzvaju/Evil Zone avatar. ROCK ON. XDDD

Daitenshi ~ Aha, alternate blonde Morrigan yes? That would be sexy. :D Just tell me when you decide. XD

cactusmomma
08-30-2003, 02:25 AM
i want a keiya cosplayer ;.; <3~~~

p.s. i'm ripping the eretzvaju soundtrack (kiss in the dark included) if anyone's interested in it :P

Lisa Honeychan
08-31-2003, 02:07 AM
Well, now a few people want me to really bring at least ONE KOF costume for AM. I can wear the Resident Evil Jill costume Saturday AM, and bring Blue Mary or Leona..(prolly Leona...?) for the KOF Friday- that is, unless we really do want to have -some- Capcom peoples for the event!

Let me know what you all think!

Tetsugyu
08-31-2003, 02:30 AM
I vote for Leona! But your Jill is just as kick ass!

Michi
08-31-2003, 02:33 AM
The Capcom side is sad right now. :X RenegadePocky and I were gonna wear KOF costumes again on Saturday though.. I'm doing Athena for Friday and then Yuri on Saturday..

Mmm I need to update the group list. n.n

Lisa Honeychan
08-31-2003, 02:46 AM
Well, that's something else I can consider..I can just wear Leona on Saturday AM!*LOL*

I gotta figure out all the costumes i'm taking/wearing..Some might get worn a second time, just due to comfort-levels needed to help run the masquerade Sat. night.

cactusmomma
08-31-2003, 05:26 AM
bring mary!! you look so good in it!

i'm planning on doing king's 98 -dress- friday night and then her (depending if i can get the jacket done in time x.x) fighting garb for the photo shoot and then on saturday.

Moon Prince
09-02-2003, 03:10 AM
If I get Ran done, I can wear that... That will be on the Capcom side.

Tetsugyu
09-02-2003, 09:20 PM
Hey MP, why don't you wear your Blue Sentai Ranger outfit! I don't know if it's capcom but it'll be entertaining.

...yeah I was listening in the Nippon Books Store. ;)

Psychotic Jei
09-03-2003, 12:09 AM
I'm really tempted to bring my Ralf costume. haven't worn it since like AX 02...I think.

Michi
09-03-2003, 01:21 AM
If you have the time in your schedule, Jei, you're very welcome to join us. ^_^ Yay SNK!

Moon Prince
09-03-2003, 01:36 AM
Hey MP, why don't you wear your Blue Sentai Ranger outfit! I don't know if it's capcom but it'll be entertaining.

...yeah I was listening in the Nippon Books Store. ;)

You mean Hariken Blue? aka Ninja Storm blue. That is still way on the the 'dream' side. I do have a Gao Yellow. aka Wild Force Yellow.

I need to get off my butt and make my dress for Zaki or 'Natsu' will have my head! :dance:

Psychotic Jei
09-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Time...what is this time you speak of. Actually, I only have one costume planned for Friday. So I shall bring Ralf. *nod*

Michi
09-03-2003, 08:20 PM
Awesome. :bigtu: I should... really update the list. x_x

Psychotic Jei
09-03-2003, 10:30 PM
List> Updaaaate me. You know you want to.

I think I've been working too much. =o

Michi
09-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Which year Ralf did you do/do you have?

Psychotic Jei
09-04-2003, 02:21 AM
It's the 99 version. I guess that would be considered the last couple years versions as well. =D

cactusmomma
09-05-2003, 05:21 AM
i still would KILL to see someone do a midnight bliss cosplay XD! any brave souls out there?

cactusmomma
09-09-2003, 04:51 AM
sorry for double post but heyyyy~~~ 1 cos is now done and only have 2 more to go! XD *jig*

Iori E
09-09-2003, 07:37 PM
OMG. I went to a Halloween store yesterday and I found a fake arm cast and sling that is perfect for my Jhun costume. Now I'm really wondering whether I should bring my Benimaru...

Moon Prince
09-10-2003, 02:14 AM
Oh my god! That is funny... a cast? that would be so cool!

cactusmomma
09-13-2003, 06:39 PM
sooooo when are we all meeting up? ^^;;;;; *needs to know these things*

Michi
09-13-2003, 07:02 PM
Ah... Once there's a schedule up it'll be easier to tell.. I'm thinking about an hour and a half before opening ceremonies or something...? Everyone?

cactusmomma
09-13-2003, 07:49 PM
that could work. blah. glad to see you and zot found the freeway last night ^^;;; *tacks stick figures up on her fridge XD*

edit: how about 5 or 6 pm either by the pool or the gardens area?

Michi
09-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Yes, we found it.. eventually. Took a couple of tries. ^_^; But it was SO much nicer driving that way in the dark! No heat! MWAHAH! (Hee, stick figures! I'm glad you like them! XD)

I forget when opening ceremonies is.. @_@ So perhaps.. 4:30 or 5 pm? I think it'd be good to be in the main area near the pool. ^^

cactusmomma
09-13-2003, 10:11 PM
how bout 4:30 pm poolside?

friday gathering sched so far @_@

Friday-
*-Azumanga Daioh @ 12pm (Behind the Pool Area)
*-Matrix @ 3PM (Poolside... Grassy part)
*-Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm (Japanese Gardens Area)
-Capcom vs SnK (Evening)
*-Sakura Wars/Taisen @ After Cosplay Karaoke Show (Near the Stage)
*-Battle Royale + movie viewing @ 9:30pm (One of the hotel rooms, look for the uniforms)

Michi
09-13-2003, 11:56 PM
Yesss.. While the photographers are still fresh from the RK group, we'll grab their attention >D err that is unless anyone here is in RK and can't change that quickly. *^^*

cactusmomma
09-14-2003, 12:31 AM
*sets up interdimensional pocket for them to change in 2 seconds* XD hell we could even poke the kenshin gathering? take over at 5ish? at the gardens?

Psychotic Jei
09-14-2003, 01:34 AM
Five-ish sounds nice. Yesss. :: on the hunt for his Ralf bandanna. knows its someplace or another. ::

Iori E
09-14-2003, 02:47 AM
Should I bring my Benimaru for Ani-Magic? I ordered a new wig, but I don't know if I'll have enough time to style it since I gotta get to work on my Simon Belmont costume. Maybe I'll just bring the Jhun w/ cast and that's it...

Tetsugyu
09-14-2003, 02:50 AM
Hey Andy, as long as you bring Jhun Hoon for some Korea Team pics, you can bring whoever else you like. But I liked your old Beni wig! It was sooo in the YES box. Boc Mau and the VietCon leader Hyu Flung Poo.

Daitenshi
09-14-2003, 08:57 PM
Michi - I got lazy XD I'm going to make B. Jenet (default colors)

Moon Prince
09-15-2003, 03:58 PM
how bout 4:30 pm poolside?

friday gathering sched so far @_@

Friday-
*-Azumanga Daioh @ 12pm (Behind the Pool Area)
*-Matrix @ 3PM (Poolside... Grassy part)
*-Rurouni Kenshin @ 4pm (Japanese Gardens Area)
-Capcom vs SnK (Evening)
*-Sakura Wars/Taisen @ After Cosplay Karaoke Show (Near the Stage)
*-Battle Royale + movie viewing @ 9:30pm (One of the hotel rooms, look for the uniforms)

I will not be able to make the gathering... ;-; Just too busy...

4pm got rehearsal..
6:30 - all acts for the Cosplay Karaoke Revue should be gathered... (if you are in this take note!)
7pm Opening Ceremonies
8pm Cosplay Karaoke Revue.

Michi
09-15-2003, 08:41 PM
SNK

The King of Fighters
- Nikaidou Benimaru ['94-'95] (Iori E ?)
- Ralf Jones ['99-now] (Psychotic Jei)
- Seth (Taisou)
- Vanessa (piroko)

Fatal Fury
- Higashi Joe (Zot)
- B.Jenet [MotW] (Daitenshi)

Capcom

Street Fighter
- Yun (artemis316)

Resident Evil

Silly hopeful Capcomers and your "side". :P I can prolly even throw a friend into my Mai or Yuri costumes..

cactusmomma
09-15-2003, 09:25 PM
announcement! cvs gathering will be at 4:30 on friday at the pool area!

Lisa Honeychan
09-16-2003, 02:49 AM
Looks like I won't be able to make it, either..I am helping run the karaoke review after opening ceremonies. After 4pm, I'm going to be pretty busy. I'll still prolly wear Jill in the afternoon, but i'll have changed by 4pm.

Sorry all!

Moon Prince
09-16-2003, 02:51 AM
announcement! cvs gathering will be at 4:30 on friday at the pool area!

Well, darn....

You can probably count Lisa and me out for this year... We've got our rehearsal to think about...

I will still wear one of my costumes during the con...

cactusmomma
09-16-2003, 10:28 AM
blah we need a con sched! *shakes a rueful small elk*

Michi
09-16-2003, 02:33 PM
^^; Arty you're all alone again..

artemis316
09-16-2003, 04:55 PM
Yesh...I noticed. No matter...cats can always hold their own!!

*Grabs sword and shield*

Michi
09-16-2003, 06:04 PM
I don't remember Yun having weapons/protection of any sort. :p

artemis316
09-16-2003, 06:12 PM
I lost my skateboard...so sue me. :rofl:

Iori E
09-16-2003, 11:44 PM
I might be able to get a skateboard. I'm gonna need one anyway for my cosplay at Japan Expo...

cactusmomma
09-16-2003, 11:55 PM
get one of those little kid ones at wal-mart for $5 XD they're fun

Michi
09-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Okay so like.. change of plans. I'm gonna be '99 Athena instead, because I don't wanna rush '96 Athena. ;_; And I can make '99 Athena much easier.. I think it'd be better for the weather too, no? o.o Long sleeves?? So like, YAY you have to get Jhun done, Iori E! XD

Iori E
09-17-2003, 10:27 PM
Eh? Huh? Wha? Wazzat? You mean my Jhun ISN'T done?! Holy cow! XD *gets to work pronto*

Tetsugyu
09-18-2003, 12:24 AM
Just when I was gonna post...

Michi his Jhun's ben finished for quite a number of months...

:D *hugs Michi*

cactusmomma
09-18-2003, 12:51 AM
iori e...is your av a PIRATE ring wraith? XD that so rocks

Michi
09-18-2003, 01:11 AM
Iori E/Tetsugyu ~ I meant he has to wear it... -_- I was on the phone when I typed that post. Leave me alone.

Tetsugyu
09-18-2003, 01:17 AM
And I was on the $hitter when I read that post. So leave ME alone. lol

We aren't ganing up on you.

And yes that's a Pirate hat. I told Andy to put it on after I wore it for a pic.... -_-;;

PS: Anymore Robo watching, Michi?

*Ends varitable off topic post*

Iori E
09-18-2003, 01:39 AM
Sorry. I was only kidding. I didn't mean anything by it.

cactusmomma
09-18-2003, 03:25 AM
bring the pirate hat to AM >: there is much chaos to ensue with it :3

Michi
09-18-2003, 04:21 PM
[EDIT - this section of the post has been deleted. bleh.]

Can we move on now? If no one else is joining the group and the time is set, we don't have to discuss anything..

cactusmomma
09-18-2003, 09:24 PM
so how bout them stick figures? eh? EH? *nudge* :P

ai no hoshi
09-22-2003, 12:44 AM
hey! put me on the list for mai! i have to fix the tail (i steped on it at jtaf :thumbsup: ) but i promise i will be there.

is 4:30 friday official?

Michi
09-22-2003, 08:44 PM
I arranged the character lists alphabetically. :bigtu: Any other updates? I'm trying to convince my friend to be Kensou but he hasn't bitten yet. >_>

SNK

The King of Fighters
- Asamiya Athena ['99] (Michi)
- Jhun Hoon (Iori E)
- Ralf Jones ['99-now] (Psychotic Jei)
- Seth (Taisou)
- Shiranui Mai ['96-now] (ai no hoshi)
- Vanessa (piroko)

Fatal Fury
- B. Jenet [MotW] (Daitenshi)
- Higashi Joe (Zot)

Capcom

Street Fighter
- Yun (artemis316) <-- Should just give up and wear Shingo. XD ..Sorry. I'm feeling mean. ^^; *hugs Arty*

Tetsugyu
09-22-2003, 10:57 PM
Let me just say:

A. Michi hun, YOUR AVA ROCKS! >< *glomps your AVA*

B. What time is the gathering? 4:30? Can we do it earlier. I just don't want it to conflict with the Opening Cerimonies (which I don't even know when that starts! ><). I have to introduce Imagawa and I don't want to sacrafice the Cap Vs SNK Gathering.

artemis316
09-23-2003, 01:47 AM
- Yun (artemis316) <-- Should just give up and wear Shingo. XD ..Sorry. I'm feeling mean. ^^; *hugs Arty*

LOL, gomen Michi...I'm a Capcom fan to the end and will not be a TrayTore to my dedication. I am bringing Shingo, but Yun will be mah man for the gathering, even if it kills me...*brings sword along* XD~~

MPsy
09-23-2003, 02:31 AM
I hope I do go, it's a little last minute and not quite planned but I hope to go. If I do perhaps I should dig out my Iori cosplay...and drag my friend to come along as Seth...

cactusmomma
09-23-2003, 09:11 AM
will 3:30 pm work for everyone? just as long as you're there! XD

Michi
09-23-2003, 03:18 PM
Tetsugyu ~ Heh, I got bored and made a new avatar in Photoshop. Glad you like it. X3 I'll change it after AM prolly..

MPsy ~ Would you like to be added as Iori?

Annnd.. 3:30? Durr I'm free all day, so I really don't care. It depends on everyone else. :p

cactusmomma
09-23-2003, 09:06 PM
i'm just hoping everyone will be there by then XD *recalls ax nightmare*

MPsy
09-24-2003, 01:12 AM
Dunno if I can make it...I got classes on friday from 9-11 then an anime meeting from 12:20 to 1:30...then drive to Ani-Magic which might take me a hour to three...

Master Zero
09-25-2003, 06:21 PM
wait, when is it again? On Friday? What time?

Michi
09-25-2003, 06:42 PM
It won't be anything like AX, Renegade.. ^^; It's MUCH easier to find things at AM.. x_X

Master Zero -- Friday.. at either 3:30 or 4:30.. hasn't been confirmed. x_x Right now we're at 4:30. Would you like to join us?

cactusmomma
09-25-2003, 07:53 PM
nah the ax nightmare was that our bus was late by a couple hours and we almost didn't make that cvs gathering >< i just wanna make sure everyone can make it..and it's friday at 3:30 by the pool *nod*

Tetsugyu
09-25-2003, 11:36 PM
Wasn't Zero in as Robert Garcia??

But anyway, can we do 4:30? That way Wayne can show up in Kim.

Oh and Count "Amanda" in as May Lee. Korea Team Forever!

Mikei
09-26-2003, 07:16 AM
im bringing an updated Q costume from last year, im going to be the black color edit..soo add me with the other lone SF3 cosplayer.. :razz:

cactusmomma
09-26-2003, 09:06 AM
jeebus XD ok vote now!
3:30
4:30

oh and michi add me for cvs version too x.x YES! the hat shall come with too!!

Michi
09-26-2003, 04:39 PM
Dude, Tetsugyu, your last post was us asking to make it EARLIER than 4:30 and now you want it back to 4:30? :p

I think we may be losing our only other SF cosplayer, Mikei. ^_^; I'll update the list later when I have a few more confirmations.

Err did Zero say that? @___x

Renegade.. both? XD What are you gonna do, run to the room and switch midway during the gathering? ^^;;

Master Zero
09-26-2003, 06:18 PM
Well, I was going to be Robert Garcia at AX, but didnt have time, so I guess I can do it for AM. So, I'll see you guys on Friday then. ^^

cactusmomma
09-26-2003, 07:23 PM
Dude, Tetsugyu, your last post was us asking to make it EARLIER than 4:30 and now you want it back to 4:30? :p

I think we may be losing our only other SF cosplayer, Mikei. ^_^; I'll update the list later when I have a few more confirmations.

Err did Zero say that? @___x

Renegade.. both? XD What are you gonna do, run to the room and switch midway during the gathering? ^^;;

nah..it'll depend on how horrid this jacket decides to be...if it's ok i'll save the cvs version for sunday :P

yay mikei joined! bring igniz! damn teh capcom! XD

and master zero you have just made my day :D bring a ryo player too :3 hijinx!

K_Valentine
09-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Is Capcom vs SNK going to be 330 or 430 Friday?

I've gotten word from both times. I'd like some confirmation for the gatherings thread.

(I suppose I could flip a coin to decide but would rather not do that.)

Tetsugyu
09-27-2003, 12:35 AM
I clamor for 4:30 so Wayne can do Kim!

Michi
09-27-2003, 03:32 AM
Let's just stick to 4:30 then... o.o;

*goes back to fixing up Athena gloves* My '99 Athena wig curls up funny.. like 60s hairstyle curling up >_>;; I need to fix that somehow.

Mikei
09-27-2003, 03:51 AM
yay mikei joined! bring igniz! damn teh capcom! XD

sorry ignis may win the bishounen attack but Q is awesome and has a pimp fedora :D

cactusmomma
09-27-2003, 09:56 AM
we shall see who has the best fedora my friend XD just you wait *shake fist*

4:30 it is then @_@ sorry moon prince and lisa :\

cactusmomma
09-27-2003, 06:58 PM
rawr sorry for teh doubling postage BUT i have JUST completed my last and final costume for the con! due to be worn possibly friday evening..tack me down for Midnight Bliss Ryu *insert scary doom music here* ye GODS it took forever to find a correct wig x.X

Michi
09-27-2003, 07:22 PM
So all of your costumes are for Friday evening? :P

cactusmomma
09-27-2003, 08:40 PM
nuhhhh not all :P
Friday day: king 2k
Friday evening: MB ryu
saturday: no bloody clue
sat. evening: 98 gig
sunday: cvs king

MPsy
09-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Damn...seems I can't go to the wonderful gathering with all you wonderful people! *WAH* I'm just starting to recover from a really bad cold which put me in bed for the better part of a week...and next week I have to take it easy and get my strength back...damn...hopefully I get to see all you wonderful people at the next con or AX 2004!

*Does the chipmunk truffle shuffle*

Michi
09-28-2003, 07:16 AM
And you won't be ready to go out by Friday? Aww.. Get better, MPsy~

Trale
09-29-2003, 03:33 AM
What's with the lack of Capcom cosplayers? Alright, I'm coming as Vega, but I can't get there until 8pm Friday... looks like I'll miss the gathering :angry:
Any chance of doing a 2nd gathering?

Any Chun Li's gonna make it to AniMagic?

Michi
09-29-2003, 06:19 AM
There'll be more Capcom'ers.. They're just not on the board. ^_^; I know a couple of friends at least that're planning Capcom costumes.

And, well, if everyone else wants to get together for more pictures after opening ceremonies, that'd be cool. I could pull out Mai or something. @_@

Master Zero
09-30-2003, 01:03 PM
HA HA! I got the last important piece for my Robert Garcia outfit. Look pretty slick too. Anyways, see you guys on friday, at 4:30. ^^

Trale
10-01-2003, 03:59 AM
There'll be more Capcom'ers.. They're just not on the board. ^_^; I know a couple of friends at least that're planning Capcom costumes.

And, well, if everyone else wants to get together for more pictures after opening ceremonies, that'd be cool. I could pull out Mai or something. @_@

Mai is good! She's you're signature character, isn't she?

Michi
10-01-2003, 04:35 AM
Trale ~ Yeah, and I'm not done making outfits of hers.. ^^; If people wanna take photos after opening ceremonies, I might change into my Fatal Fury Mai then to take photos with my Andy... @_@; I dunno.