PDA

View Full Version : .:: Cosplay for 2009 ::.

*Kumiko_Chan*
02-23-2009, 09:02 AM
OHOHO!! :skidude2:

I noticed there was not a thread made for this...
SO!! for anyone attending Otakuhon 2009... who are all of ya'll cosplayin' xD

My plans as of right now are Sakura from Tsubasa with a (Fai, Kurogane and Syaoran) Eiko from FFXI with a possible group of random FF cosplayers and someone from Katekyou Hitman Reborn (but it is a secret till after Anime North!) :toothy:

Pillow-chan
02-23-2009, 03:15 PM
HOPEFULLY I'll be Final Fantasy X Yuna, undefined as of right now, and I might bring my Nia costume for epic gurren lagann funtimes.

Nefer
02-23-2009, 03:54 PM
I'll more than likely be Riku (blindfold) and Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts II (or perhaps just one, will depend on how much time it will take me to change cosplay). I'll also wear Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach, and perhaps Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight OR a special Bleach cosplay (some version of Rangiku most likely) with a group, depends... We'll see later on I guess!

*Kumiko_Chan*
02-23-2009, 04:09 PM
@Pillow: Ah! Gurren Lagann ... I STILL can't get into that anime ;_;
Sad...I know....

@Nefer: I'd say Xemnas over Riku just cause not enough people cosplay Xemnas >D

Nefer
02-23-2009, 04:24 PM
That's pretty much what I was thinking actually XD
Xemnas over Riku, and Riku if I find the time (because though it's both the same outfit and hair color, I'll still need to add some bronzer for Xemnas and take it out for Riku).

*Kumiko_Chan*
02-23-2009, 05:32 PM
That's pretty much what I was thinking actually XD
Xemnas over Riku, and Riku if I find the time (because though it's both the same outfit and hair color, I'll still need to add some bronzer for Xemnas and take it out for Riku).

Yah, Exactly >D

jusdepomme
02-23-2009, 09:00 PM
I'll be wearing Ame-Warashi (if I finish it), maybe tinkerbell and Minifée... don't know yet though

*Kumiko_Chan*
02-23-2009, 10:36 PM
I'll be wearing Ame-Warashi (if I finish it), maybe tinkerbell and Minifée... don't know yet though

OH! Tinkerbell sounds way exciting! :toothy:

petitechou
02-24-2009, 06:38 PM
i'm still debating to which cosplay to wear x__X kirakishou (rozen maiden), eva beatrice (umineko no naku koro ni), or rimi (chaos;head). i prefer to dress only one for all 3 days becauze of lazyness lolll

*Kumiko_Chan*
02-24-2009, 10:19 PM
i'm still debating to which cosplay to wear x__X kirakishou (rozen maiden), eva beatrice (umineko no naku koro ni), or rimi (chaos;head). i prefer to dress only one for all 3 days becauze of lazyness lolll

I use to be like that too >D
I vote Rozen Maiden! xD

MelodySelenee
02-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Sister Esther from Trinity Blood (en passant Jus, c'est Sally the little witch en anglais XD)

sosimplesessy
02-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Nice, > < so many good cosplay ideas!!
@petitechou: OMG!! You did Rimi from Chaos; Head : O
I never saw anyone cosplay as that!

I am not sure yet but I might cosplay as
Akari from Aria the Origination
and Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00 season 2

Vicky Janelle
03-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm going to wear my Princess Peach dress for this years.

petitechou
03-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Nice, > < so many good cosplay ideas!!
@petitechou: OMG!! You did Rimi from Chaos; Head : O
I never saw anyone cosplay as that!

I am not sure yet but I might cosplay as
Akari from Aria the Origination
and Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00 season 2

not yet, but i really want to cosplay rimi! xD can't decide, i think i will go kirakishou and rimi. if i have the time, i will make her di-sword =D

AkatsukiSky
03-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I want to wear more than one costume this year. The first one that I started is Shiki Misaki - The World Ends With You. Next, I finally started to watch Gurren Lagann (what an epic anime!!) so I'm also thinking of cosplaying Nia while my friend will be Yoko. Otherwise, I wanted to do a Ragnarok Online cosplay (Soul Linker) but I don't know if I'll be able to do it, so I may re-wear my Kairi... Still have a couple of months to decide :3

Can not sew
03-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Zelda, for sure :D
Even if it isn't totally done by AN, it will be done by Otakuthon. (And I think it'll be done for AN)
My Links, Dark Link, and Sheik will likely be either at camp or too busy or too poor to come. I only get a free room because my aunt lives right in the area. I just wish her house was bigger XD

loki555
03-04-2009, 07:26 PM
I will probably gonna wear the same costumes that i will wear at Anime North. Eternal Sailor Saturn, Princess Saturn and maybe my White Lolita outfit XD

Psychic
03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
The pink and white Captain Falcon (from Brawl), and hopefully I'll also have my Mai Valentine costume done by then for the second day. I may take out Umbreon again if there's a Pokémon photoshoot, though. ^^

~Psychic

Yami Seigy
03-10-2009, 12:54 AM
It's decided! Friday and Saturday I'll be Ritsuka Aoyagi from Loveless and Sunday I'll be Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation!

*Kumiko_Chan*
03-10-2009, 01:25 PM
It's decided! Friday and Saturday I'll be Ritsuka Aoyagi from Loveless and Sunday I'll be Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation!

YAAA~~~ SHUICHI <3

sosimplesessy
03-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Changing ideas ~
Medusa from Soul Eater and Setsuna F seiei Gundam 00 S2

KoopaT
03-18-2009, 12:28 PM
I'll bring Dark Link and Viral from Gurren Lagann.. Still have Mori from Host Club planned to debut at Otakon or Otakuthon. We'll see how that goes :D

Jubilee003
03-20-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm freakin going to do BEYBLADE! Yup cause it's awesome and Ken from Digimon and Len from Vocaloid
hope that I'll have enough time x___x

Kimmy
03-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm freakin going to do BEYBLADE! Yup cause it's awesome and Ken from Digimon and Len from Vocaloid
KEEEEEN~ <3 What day are you cosplaying him? 8D

I'll be bringing Presea from Tales of Symphonia and TK from Digimon. I'm not sure what the third costume is going to be. It'll probably either be Feldt from Gundam 00 or Sothe from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Hamano Ayumi
04-04-2009, 01:03 AM

You WILL~~~ I will FORCE you to do that Ken, Jubii~ <3 Kimmy and I are so happy you are your friend are cosplaying Digimooon~~

I'm cosplaying Rita from Tales of Vesperia, Sheena from Tales of Symphonia, Nephenee from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Yolei from Digimon S2!

*Kumiko_Chan*
04-06-2009, 11:40 AM
High chance I'll be changing my current cosplay plans for Otakuthon --May cosplay Prussia instead of Eiko (FFIX) xD

SpiffyDip
04-10-2009, 01:03 PM
On the first day, i'll be Light from Death Note.
On the second day, i'll probably be Konata from Lucky Star. |3

And the third day, Haruhi Suzumiya.
^~^

Dokipanic
07-10-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm going as Zero Suit Samus !

I hope i won't be the only one from brawl hehe ^^'

MDA
07-15-2009, 11:24 PM
I have it all figured out.
Friday: AntiForm Zexion [Heartless] ~ Kingdom Hearts: ReChain of Memories (maybe with AntiLarxene and AntiVexen)
Saturday: Roxas [Organization XIII] ~ Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (With Larxene and Vexen, and casual Axel)
Sunday: HT Roxas [Halloween Town] ~ Kingdom Hearts II (with Larxene and Vexen also in Halloween Town, and casual Axel)

petitechou
07-16-2009, 03:17 PM
For sure, i will be Mio from K-ON! on Friday and Saturday, and Alice from American Mcgee's Alice on Sunday ^_^

Ju-san
07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
If I come this year I will make 3 cosplays.

Kaji from Evangelion.
Red XIII version Kodona.
(if I have time) : Apollo Justice.

Captain Planet
07-18-2009, 12:26 AM
Should do A Spartan on Friday*. Gonna highly depend if I'm capable of staying awake on Friday at all given I return from Europe the day before Otakuton. LOL TIGHT SCHEDULING.

*Assuming, like I said to a friend, I don't die in a plane crash or from having fought thugs in Barcelona... for attempting to pick-pocket my ASS.

Saturday should be good and I'm going for the Dr.. Dr. McNinja. Can't wait to see how this will turn out.

Got nothing on Sunday, but I think I'll stick with the Dr.. Might go Formal McNinja for a change. Sounds fun. Except for the overheating part. Won't be as bad as how it'll likely be for my Secretary, Judy.

Sephilia
07-18-2009, 04:09 PM
Should do A Spartan on Friday*. Gonna highly depend if I'm capable of staying awake on Friday at all given I return from Europe the day before Otakuton. LOL TIGHT SCHEDULING.

*Assuming, like I said to a friend, I don't die in a plane crash or from having fought thugs in Barcelona... for attempting to pick-pocket my ASS.

Saturday should be good and I'm going for the Dr.. Dr. McNinja. Can't wait to see how this will turn out.

Got nothing on Sunday, but I think I'll stick with the Dr.. Might go Formal McNinja for a change. Sounds fun. Except for the overheating part. Won't be as bad as how it'll likely be for my Secretary, Judy.

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS SPARTA! My boyfriend will be so admiring you for doing this cosplay. I didn't know you're in Europe Capt. Hope you enjoy~! We'll exchange some kicks again at Otakuthon!

I'll be as Zhen Ji hopefully, I didn't even start on the cosplay. ^^" If I don't finish it. I'll just re-wear my other cosplays. You know me... And my last minute cosplays... XD

Rinda-Rinda
07-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Persona 4 for me all weekend.

Friday and Saturday I'll be doing Shadow!Naoto and Sunday I'll be doing Teddie (TV/mascot version) with the rest of the Persona 4 group.

Evabee
07-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Saturday I'll be cosplaying as Refia from FFIII in her Red Mage outfit, and Sunday I'll be cosplaying as Canada from APH ^^

Otakuthon is getting so close!

Marie-Ange-Celt
07-21-2009, 07:29 PM

Are you kidding me ? Every time I do a costume I never saw in any convention someone turns out doing it the exact same year. I'm doing the vintage Minifée. Et toi ?

Lizannes
07-22-2009, 12:46 AM
i hesitate but mikuru from TMHS or Ritsu from K-ON

Marie-Ange-Celt
07-22-2009, 12:50 AM
Grrrr editing never seem to work here....

I'll also be in Midna real form on Sunday.

jusdepomme
07-22-2009, 01:46 PM
lol I'm doing mini-fée also. I've already worn it for G-Anime and I will wear in on friday at Otakuthon XD it's so funny! can't wait to see yours

I've changed my plans, I'll be doing a big blue dress of doom on saturday (you'll find out in time) and maybe Mercedes from Odin Sphere on sunday

Marie-Ange-Celt
07-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Wich version do you do, Vintage in red or 1989 in pink ?

Slytherin
07-22-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm also going as Midna XD :bigtu: My friend is doing touch-ups on it and has to be sure that I won't lose it on my way around the convention and most certainly not on stage of the mascarade >< If I don't fell like redoing all the body paint on Sunday, I'll probably do Simon of Gurren Lagann like last year, since the anime is much more popular than last year. I'm so happy that at last I can do Midna that...I'll be too proud to just put it one day.

jusdepomme
07-23-2009, 08:55 AM
vintage as well since it is the one I was watching on tv when I was young. I've never really saw the pink one

Marie-Ange-Celt
07-23-2009, 06:06 PM
All the images I looked up on the net are the pink one... at least, 75% of them :p

But I got the DVDs :p

ifm2181
07-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Apparently I'm coming for saturday, so I'm bringing my current original cosplay; comfy, yet unrecognizable.