PDA

View Full Version : What Groups will there be?

Susumari
07-27-2003, 06:33 PM
what anime/videogame/jrok group will u have with u and who r u?

yuffieleonheart
07-27-2003, 11:32 PM
i started a thread similar to this but no one answers ;___; http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16987

Jess-Jess
07-28-2003, 02:20 AM
Well, It's not really a "group" but more of a "pair". I'm going to be Sakura, and my bf Vox is going to be Sasuke (both from Naruto) I asked people in a thread a long, long time ago if anyone wanted to get a Naruto group together, but no one answered! XD So lame....ah well, other than that, nope! :)

Jessie

mitylene
07-28-2003, 12:06 PM
Hey Jess I think I heard that there is going to be a Naruto group there. I am not sure ;) I know the guy who was Kakashi at JACON he should be here and you can get pics with him. I loooove Naruto and want to do a costume sooon, but don't have enough time for AFO :blubber: Can't wait to see you there and get pics of you :)

Jess-Jess
07-28-2003, 04:44 PM
Cool beans! Thanks Mitylene! I just looked at your gallery and I remember you from Metrocon! You were so cute in the bunny ears! ^-^ I was the barefoot Kaolla Su running around w/ Tama if you remember that. (You can look in my gallery if ya want XD) I'd love to get piccies w/ you too!

I hope a lot of Naruto peoples do go. It would be really cool to see some others! I remember the guy from Jacon too, that was Kakashi. At least we'll have our Sensei! lol. Talk to you all soon!

Jessie >^..^<

Lucifer
07-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Arrr, expect a bundle of pirates (One Piece, etc) saturday night.

mitylene
07-29-2003, 08:41 AM
Hey Jess Jess! :) You were super kawaii at Metro. Can't wait to get pics with you. Someone who is in a Naruto group told me there is a group about 6+ people doing Naruto on Saturday! So it's going to be really awsome. I can't wait! <^-^>

Neko_Kaolla
07-29-2003, 11:06 AM
Me, my sister, my friend Jenna, and Katrina Strife will be an Evanglion group. The costumes will be (in the same order)- Pen^2 (feminine version), Misato, Asuka (yellow dress), and Rei (school uniform). We will also have a Shinji, who will be played by Kat's brother, but I don't know when he will show up, We are also doing to cosplay contest together!

Susumari
07-30-2003, 12:35 AM
oh great One Piece! i will be sure to look for the Evanglion group!

Eyeless Puppet
07-31-2003, 10:05 AM
Me and my friend are going to do and Aeris and Tifa pair. ^___^ maybe we will make a group when we get there! lol. I cant wait, its tommorow!!

Neko_Kaolla
07-31-2003, 11:52 AM
Are you Arith or Tifa?

Neko_Kaolla
07-31-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Susumari
i will be sure to look for the Evanglion group!

Trust me- it would be hard to miss me, seeing that I am going to be Pen^2 in a feathered skirt! Besides, how many other Pen^2s should be there?

Susumari
08-01-2003, 08:00 AM
lol...ok i'll check u then. hang out and all...but it starts TODAY!!!!!! woooo......urgh (looks at clock) 8am...noooo!

OtakuLuLu
03-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Well so far, me and my friend is going as shia and misha from pita ten. And i posted a thread to see if anyone whants to come with us. But sadly no one has answerd to it. But we will be entering the cosplay contest! PITA FOR LIFE!

Solo
03-19-2005, 10:49 PM
If my costume is still whole after Metrocon I might be at AFO in my Kaworu plugsuit. If you see me just pull me aside so I can get pictures with your Eva group.
Between 4 or 5 other costumes pending time and stuff, possible Schuldich from Gluhen, Shirahime from AL, and Nuriko from Gravi.

sick_green
03-21-2005, 08:58 PM
We'll have Ryuichi, Tohma and Suichi from Gravi...need a Nori to complete NG!?! Also Hinoto and Karen from x/1999 hoping to see more X cosplayers ^^

Aleera
05-05-2005, 07:49 AM
Lunar Group- Lucia and I'll be doing a lot of Castlevania cosplay so that may form a group also. I am the symphony of the night, jk.

Kitsune
05-16-2005, 04:38 PM
*giggle* The first posts were for 2003... ^___^
Sorry...
*cough*
Welllll... This year, I know I'm going in an Inuyasha group (I've been badgered into cosplay Inuyasha 'cause I got his hair ^^'''') on Saturday... We were gonna do a Boogiepop group, but I sincerly doubt I'll be able to get my Boogiepop and Others (the Live-Action movie) cosplay done this year - it requires way too much leatherwork that's far beyond my level.
We might have a small Shaman King group, consisting definately of a Faust VIII and Amidamaru. I'll be the third person in the group, either cosplaying Eliza, if I have enough time to make her dress, or Anna if I run out of time.

Lystrade
05-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Me and my friends are doing Final Fantasy groups all weekend. Friday we're going to be EGL White mage and Blackmage (I'm gonna be teh white mage) and whatever else everyone picks out, Saturday we're going to be Amano's (I'll be a revamped Rinny), and Sunday we're going to be Kimono girls, me being Rinny! :3

EdNChrnoFanGurl
06-01-2005, 10:17 PM
I've got a Chrno Crusade group :D I'm going as Chrno, my best friend Marlee as Satella, my other best CJ friend as Shader, my little sister Erin as Azmaria, my friend Lita as Rosette @_@;; , and my friend Josh as Joshua XD I hope Marlee and Lita doesnt kill any Aions we see there O_O;;;

Kitsune
06-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Looks like you gotta strike our Inuyasha group. ^^;;
If you see a group of really random characters that look like they fell out of a low-budget magical girl series, that will probably be me and my crew. ^^;;;; I'll be Saint Tail, I think the others are all doing original costumes.

Duplica
06-20-2005, 01:59 PM
mum, what I dream about going is get a few of us here and create a group and we go to all Fl cons.

AkaFalimiede
07-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Oooh. Me and a friend are doing Winry/Shezka complete with spy equipment and all. XD Also bringing along my Tsunade and Time-jump Temari costumes... Maybe a surprise costume if I get it done in time... Might have a Time-jump Neji and a couple other random characters from random series. Might have a Xiaoyu. Maybe. If I get it done for my cousin... X3;;; I already gotta finish the Winry and Shezka costumes.. >>;;;

Princess_Moon
07-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Me and my friends are doing Final Fantasy groups all weekend. Friday we're going to be EGL White mage and Blackmage (I'm gonna be teh white mage) and whatever else everyone picks out, Saturday we're going to be Amano's (I'll be a revamped Rinny), and Sunday we're going to be Kimono girls, me being Rinny! :3

I will probably bring my yuna final fantasy songstress on sat im not really sure yet but can i join ur group?

Solo
07-14-2005, 11:47 PM
I'm going to be in two groups. On Saturday a Sailor Moon group and on Friday/Saturday a Weiss Kreuz/Schwarz group. If anyone else is interested in joining either lemme know ^_^.

Princess_Moon
07-15-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm going to be in two groups. On Saturday a Sailor Moon group and on Friday/Saturday a Weiss Kreuz/Schwarz group. If anyone else is interested in joining either lemme know ^_^.

I would like to join the sailor moon group^^

Solo
07-16-2005, 02:45 PM
Yeahhh ^_^ That would be fantastic, the group needs a Princess Serenity.

Here's a pic of the website I'm working on, still under construction but the basic layout should be the same:
http://www.geocities.com/flightlyfae/SailorMoonWebsite.JPG

--------------------
For anyone else who maybe interested in a Weiss Cosplay Group here's a pic of that website:
http://www.geocities.com/flightlyfae/WeissSchwarzCosplay.JPG

PM if your interested in joining either group.

Princess_Moon
07-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeahhh ^_^ That would be fantastic, the group needs a Princess Serenity.

Here's a pic of the website I'm working on, still under construction but the basic layout should be the same:
http://www.geocities.com/flightlyfae/SailorMoonWebsite.JPG

--------------------
For anyone else who maybe interested in a Weiss Cosplay Group here's a pic of that website:
http://www.geocities.com/flightlyfae/WeissSchwarzCosplay.JPG

PM if your interested in joining either group.

Are u guys meeting fri? and sat as the sailor moon group? cause i need to make sure.And where.

Solo
07-16-2005, 10:34 PM
The Sailor Moon group will be meeting Saturday.

While Weiss is meeting either Friday or Saturday.

BTW I'm working on profiles for each member including pics and information about the cosplayer (email addy, interested, ect). Could you send me a link to your top three favorite pics on the web so I can put on of them on your profile?

Solo
07-17-2005, 12:42 PM
As for where that still hasn't been decided. As soon as the location has been decided I'll post it here and in the Florida Sailor Moon Group thread. Unlike the phootshoots/ groups for Metrocon, the time and place will be decided beforehand. This time will be have a photographer scheduled beforehand in case I'm unable to get in contact Mabaroshi beforehand.

BTW Would anyone be interested in doing another group photoshoot for AFO? If so lemme know if Friday, Saturday, or Sunday would be best for you.