PDA

View Full Version : Who's seen Hack//Sign?

SohjiroX
09-29-2002, 01:27 AM
Guys you have to see this I mean this is a great anime for a phatasy star online player or just a role player, have to see this.

Oshi
09-29-2002, 01:35 AM
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
*points down to his thread titled ".hack!"*
.hack//SIGN is teh best anime I have downloaded @_@

*pokes and prods all the fansubbing groups til they get #26 done*
NEED CONCLUSION >.<

Keurblitz
09-29-2002, 02:02 AM
I have 22 eps in my computer, but I didn't start seeing it yet, I'm too occupied.....

SohjiroX
09-29-2002, 04:09 PM
finished it and wow.

Oshi
09-29-2002, 06:45 PM
*POINT* THe 26th episode is subbed?!
*rushes to find it*

aeva
09-29-2002, 08:45 PM
I've seen one episode- I'm already hooked. I shall begin creating my Mimiru costume quite soon. *-*

SohjiroX
10-01-2002, 05:18 PM
I already have a small group that wants to go and do the characters. I am doing Tsukasa and I am going to try and find more. I cant wait, later I might change the outfit and make a dark version of him I made in a chat site and on my new aim name. Oh yeah if anyone wants to know its Tsukasa Ex. Talk to you again later. Hope to see people at the ani-magic con. I wont dress as Tsukasa though, maybe Duo, or someone else. Till than,

Oshi
10-01-2002, 08:36 PM
oh KAMI... I just finished watching the last episode... uwahahaha... I want more...

*contemplates how to make Tsukasa's staff...* Hmmm...

Foxwolfe
10-02-2002, 06:33 AM
As far as I knew the first game included the first DVD, and as far as I knew the first game was supposed to come out in Nov., but now I read somewhere its not comming out till Feb 14?! I hope that wasnt right.

Oshi
10-02-2002, 10:08 AM
No, no, the SECOND game is coming out in JAPAN in November.

SohjiroX
10-02-2002, 04:37 PM
yep, the boot leg copys though of the demo u.s. are I think on ebay if you look right, friend of my room mates got a copy and we tried it out......oh.....my.......Tsukasa.......its great.

Foxwolfe
10-03-2002, 02:41 AM
Well my last issue of PSM, in the release date chart, for Nov, and no it wasnt a import chart, said .hack was comming out in nov. Not I know release date change and all but I was just curious if anyone else knew anything about it or if maybe they just made a mistake.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
10-03-2002, 04:00 PM
Well, I like it so far and the game has been delayed till next year so Bandai could release the game, oav and anime TV series in one swoop. I watched up to episode 4 and haven't watched the rest cause I've been occupied as well.

Oshi
10-04-2002, 10:06 AM
*hopes to kami that .hack//SIGN gets on Cartoon Network for the good of the public* o.o;

hel-chan
10-04-2002, 06:13 PM
Hack // Sign!!!^__^ I love the anime!! Although...I kind of expected more...Hack has SUCH enormous potential as far as the storyline goes...I found it kind of annoying how they kept showering you with more and more and more questions, and they kept hinting things about the characters in each episode but they never came back to clarify in the next...The ending was greatly disappointing..They should've made more episodes on the lives of the RPG players(real lives) instead of showing a few seconds of black and white flasbacks(no, no they were beautiful but too much of anything is bad- including too much mystery )...I really really wanted to know more about the real Sora, who seems to be a boy in 4th grade wholives in the US if I'm not wrong...And Mimiru-chan...actually, we already know her dad is an asshole and a perv o.o;;; And what about Bear...?*sigh*...is he really writer? Was the guy asking him for money for his car his SON???? >.<; I hate BT-.-;

All in all, it's a great series that could've been even greater. I hear they made a Hack movie...? Anybody know more details????

I LOVE the music though^-^ *hugs a Tsukasa and Sora plushies*^.~

~Hel-chan

KuroBara
10-04-2002, 06:52 PM
I just saw the first episode today, wow! I love the music, and the animation, character designs, premise, everything! I really want to see more ^_^

Oshi
10-05-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by hel-chan
I really really wanted to know more about the real Sora, who seems to be a boy in 4th grade wholives in the US if I'm not wrong...And Mimiru-chan...actually, we already know her dad is an asshole and a perv o.o;;; And what about Bear...?*sigh*...is he really writer? Was the guy asking him for money for his car his SON???? >.<; I hate BT-.-;
Oookay.
Sora is indeed a 4th grader, but not from the US.
Bear is a novelist, and I'm pretty sure he wrote the book that they were all talking about. The guy asking him about money was his brother, I believe.
I haven't a clue what's up with BT. O.o;
Subaru is in a wheelchair.
And Tsukasa really is a girl.

I wanna see a better epilogue... like something with all of them meeting in the real world, or something... bah, I just generally want more episodes, 26 just isn't enough x.x

...I just gave out a ton of spoilers, didn't I ~_~;;;

Foxwolfe
10-05-2002, 04:11 AM
A ton of spoilers that I will of course forget before I get any chance to watch this. So who cares.

Sakura
10-05-2002, 05:48 PM
ooh I love that show! Subaru is so cool!

hel-chan
10-05-2002, 09:34 PM
*burns a Subaru plushie*-_- too nace, too boring, too passive.-.-; I know she's in a wheelchair...*sigh*..still...And Tsukasa!! *SIGH* Well...I went into the series knowing it's a she(and eh, well you can pretty much tell from all the flashbacks...which always make me cry >_< ), yet...as long as it's a "he" in The World(which he himself says at least twice), then there;'s hope for yaoi fanfiction and all is good( Good God please don't kill me!!>_<; )...

Why did my mum say Sora's from the US...o.o;; I thought that didn't make much sense too...Thanx for answering my questions, Oshi-san! ^-^ Can you tell me more about Ohkan(Is that how you spell it again? the guy's creepy-_- )

~Hel-chan