PDA

View Full Version : DOGS: Bullets and Carnage Cosplay?

keichihiru
03-01-2009, 09:06 AM
I posted this on the Animazement forums, themselves, but I don't know if I'll have any luck here either.
Oh wells.

I know this is a shot in the dark but...

Are there going to be any of Miwa Shirow's DOGS cosplay at Animazement 2009? :)
I know it's not too popular yet... (But, hey! The anime is in development!)
I wanted to give it a shot.

I will be cosplay BADOU NAILS.
And my best friend will cosplay HAINE [won't admit his love for the band Rammstein] RAMMSTEINER.
On Saturday so we have a high chance to be recognized. (Hopefully we will be.)

Any others? 0:

[b]Cosplayers
Haine Rammsteiner= kuroikouma
Haine Rammsteiner= Taci Possibly.
Badou Nails= keichihiru

kuroikouma
03-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Mmkay, Haine is here.

teh_Ritsuka
03-03-2009, 12:05 AM
If I didn't have all of my main cosplays for AZ to work on still I would definitely start on my Badou cosplay, but . . . I'd rather finish all of the ones that I'm working on already than start a new one. >>
But don't worry, you will be recognized! =D
(and possibly glomped if it's ok with you ;p)

kuroikouma
03-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Yay, more people will actually recognize us!

keichihiru
03-03-2009, 08:24 PM
BAHA.
Badou fan for me! ;D (Right?! aha.)

Badou = 1
Haine= 0
>D

(Glomp, please! :D)

meevah
03-16-2009, 04:53 AM
Badou.... ;w; <33

kuroikouma
03-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Just because they cosplay as Badou doesn't mean they like you more D<

..but damn, there's another. xD

keichihiru
03-22-2009, 12:36 PM
BADOU = 2
Haine = 0

= 3=
Whewt. Moor gewd votes. * w*

keichihiru
04-11-2009, 12:29 PM
EVENT!: Coveralls Obtained!

Truth, truth! :B
They fit and everything. I'm on my way to finishing. All I have to do is finish the bangs on the wig, remake the eyepatch, and ... wait, that's it! xD

And an accidental bump. *coughcough*

Haine? 0: ... xDD;

kuroikouma
04-17-2009, 12:42 PM
-sneaky bump- Revive this thread, I say!

wrymon
04-17-2009, 12:51 PM
HAINE = 1 more vote. >3>
Because come on the elevator scene was the best thing ever, and his face during it~<3

&&&&& KEIIIIII-DEARRR~

Like I told Kuro (when we were totally off topic in a KHR thread :B) I'm going to try to get my Haine done in time for AZ. ... If not he'll be coming with me to AWA.

kuroikouma
04-17-2009, 01:24 PM
HAHA! >D -still needs one more vote, but WHATEVERR-

You guys bettar meet up at AWA and take lots of pictures, or I'll be mad! D< I need to find me a Badou here... or a Nil. I'd loooove to have a Nil.

What outfit are you planning, Taci? =O

keichihiru
04-17-2009, 07:10 PM
LOLOL. Fine, I'll let that vote slide. = 3=
Though, if it's a matter of goofy-faces, I say Badou still wins. Aha.
8uD Cigarettes~. lollll.

AND HELLZ YEAH.
BADOU maybe GETS DOUBLE TEH DOG? YUH, I CAN TTLY LIVE WITH THAT. >8D
Reborn, and now Haine?! You wanna be the target of MOLAYZTATION gurlfraaaaaand?

Hey, Nami, we should steal 'er and force her into Sanzo's robes on Sunday while we're at it. LOLL.
Awesome trio of awesomeness every three days. xD

-snort- Hey, you should dress Garret up as Nil. 8D

...*cough* Oh, right.
Badou = 2
Haine = 1

-excitedexcitedexcited-

kuroikouma
04-17-2009, 08:26 PM
...Badou would win with the whole goofy faces thing. xD

Duuude.. Badou would DIE with double dogs. Almost literally. Two dogs = more awesomeness than Badou can handle.

YUS, I say! But... where would we get the robes? D:

oh yeah, that would go over REAL well. The only person my brother wants to cosplay as right now is Goku, or a zombie from Left 4 Dead. xD

wrymon
04-17-2009, 09:07 PM
I'm doing this outfit hurrr; holes, blood, bruises, and all~ http://i43.tinypic.com/1zqd1s3.png

Pfftttt double dog is what Badou thinks of when he's all out of cigs and needs a nicotine fix. >D

TARGET OF MOLAYZTATION?! OHHH YEAHHH~

Bwahahahahaha I smellz a kidnappin' in the workz. >w<

keichihiru
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM
...wait, double dogs? HEY, HEY, YOU, YOU...!
...better not try to rape me! I know your thoughts Kuro! I know what fanfiction you've read! D8
WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT BEFORE?! OH GAWDS. *canon on-the-rooftop runnin'*

Dude, I can soo picture myself losing all my fake ciggy's and having to be OHMAYGAWDSINEEDMYFIX!Badou all day. xD;;

OHH YUUUUUUUUUUSS.
We'd, erm, like ... uh ... MAGIC? That always seems to work if you BELIEVE~.
BAHA. Or we could use our COURAGE. It defeats anything! Even crazydemonguyswithalotofevilpowerslikethepowertogr owreallybigbutwillbedefeatedanywaybecausehelikeshi sgirlsinskirts. *cough*

Baha, we should've made Garret's Goku and dragged him along. (Saiyuki one right, not DBZ one? xDD; ) Though losing him would be eminent. loll.

OHGAWDS. I'm gonna be hanging out with teh kewl Haines, and people are gonna be all 'Omigawd. It's Haine... Omigawd, there's another one?!' And then they'd look at me and be all, 'Shoo, shooo, go away!" xDDD;

kuroikouma
04-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Oooh, perteh outfit...

..hmm? Just what might you be thinking about there, Kei? -shifty eyes- I would never think of doing that to you!

Okays, now yer just confoozing me with the magic stuffs and all. Of course, I'm currently half asleep, so that's probably whyyyy you're confuzzling me. No more confuzzling, I say! D<

Hehe, we should've! 'cept I wouldn't have been able to get money together to get the outfit and stuffers D: I'm pretty much broke now, and there's still soooooo much I hafta do.. and he's too obsessed with buying video games to want to buy cosplay. Plus, I'd probably make him the Seiten Taisei version.. just so we can both beat up on you ;3

Haha xD Nuuu, because two Haine's plus one Badou equals one hell of a lot of fun fanservice.. even if you don't think it would be very fun.

keichihiru
04-22-2009, 05:31 PM
I KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS.
I'M IN YOUR MIND, TERRIFIED AT YOUR THOUGHTS. D:

It's ... it's ... KEWL PEOPLE STUFFZ. :P
Yeah, I'm in the kewl kids klub. OHSHI-.
Oh, right. Kewl Kids Club.

YEAH, LYK, VIDEO GAMES, LYK, Assassin's Creed 2. Mmm. = 3=

NOES. I chose to be all the beastly people to cosplay and you make them so, so, so, uke. Dx
( Especially Gojyo. Oh gawds. I didn't even realize how gay he was until I reread the manga. xDD; )

...I need to bring the lil' spray thingy.
-spray-
NO. BAD DOGGIE. NO.
-pops snout-

kuroikouma
04-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Gojyo is so very uke. And so is Badou. It's not MY fault that you like the people that SEEM seme but aren't. Don't judge a book by it's cover, yo!

D< No spray!

wrymon
04-24-2009, 09:37 AM
And umm .... Lambo = uke even to Bianchi as Romeo. >3>;

/pats kei

BUT don't worry. My uke complains of her uke-ness too .... but she still picks uke ... every ... time.

You're both cute uke's though so we Seme's are all '8D'.

OHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOH ... Oh. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have Haine done by AZ. :3
All I really have left to make is his red jacket, the two guns, and my wig. /fingercross

kuroikouma
04-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Yus. Lambo is very much uke as well.. You're just all kinds of screwed, Kei xD Literally and figuratively.

>.> Nyeh.
-uke in denial-

YAAAY! :D And lemme know if you find a cheap Mauser anywhere.. I know that Han Solo's blaster in Star Wars is based off of it, but I don't want to have to chop off part of a plastic gun. I actually found a luger cap-gun at an antique store for three bucks xD

keichihiru
04-24-2009, 06:55 PM
OHGAWDS.
Why me?! D:
I mean, hey, I'm taller than you Kuro'! As I always complain, that's going against the yaoi rule book, I say! D<
LOLL.

Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi! </Kamina>
I still say Gojyo is seme! Even to Hakkai! I-I can't except it... -sobsobcry-
But, yeah, Lambo, definitely. I've been practicing my crying and my 'helplessness' in Japanese class. xDD
And DOGS, I think I gotta practice the look: insane. orz

GO, KRIS, GO! FINISH IT, FINISH IT! : DDD

My Uzis are amusingly huge. 8D;

kuroikouma
04-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Soooo? Your hair is longer than mine!
Longer hair = uke in yaoi rule book.
-is amused-

Shall I shooooow you the fanfic again? ;3
I need to practice my insane look more... because Badou is only insane when he's outta smokes, and Haine is ALWAYS insane pretty much. And I don't do insane very well >.> -needs acting classes or somethin'-

keichihiru
04-25-2009, 03:00 PM
LONG HAIR DOES NOT MEAN UKE. Nuh uh guuuuurlfriend.
Don't make me whip out AI NO KUSABI, LOVELESS, KASHOU NO TSUKI.
Long hairos dun' mean nuthin. Dx
I'm stronger! Just because I'm bigger, but hey, I am! d:
Rule bewkkkkkkk.

FANFICTION IS LIES. D:
I can show /you/ fanfiction, too. >D
-2 against 1- OTL

I should take pics, and run, all day. xD
Oh, yeah, you two prepare to be blinded by the flash Idon'tevenuseonmycamerausually. Ahem. Yus.

kuroikouma
04-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Psh. I've been in weights classes all year, so I think I's probably stronger NAAAAO.

keichihiru
05-02-2009, 02:41 PM
D: Ohnoes.

kuroikouma
05-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Hehehe.

SaintQ
05-08-2009, 12:17 AM
I'll be on the lookout for y'all. I love Dogs.
I'm planning on cosplaying Haine for AWA myself (with my roomie as Badou), so we will see how that all works out.

kuroikouma
05-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Yay, another Dogs fan! It would be awesome if you guys could pull it together. I'll look for you as Sebastian.

SaintQ
05-08-2009, 07:38 PM
I'll be Circus!arc Sebastian on Saturday, wandering around with a Smile!Ciel

kuroikouma
05-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Oooh, sweet. I'll definitely have my eyes open, then. It's not everyday that you see those versions!

keichihiru
05-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Hurrah~! xD;
</shlow>