PDA

View Full Version : How many people are staying at the actual hotel?

Jess-Jess
07-28-2003, 04:13 AM
Hey all!

I was just wondering (since I'm all jazzed that this is my first time staying at the swank hotel that the con is actually at ^-^) how many other people are staying there too? I could finally aford it this year (hey, I'm a REALLLY broke college student on my own -.-) so I am excited about it :)

What are all your room arrangements too? I'm gonna be w/ my friend from PA that's comming down just for the con ^-^ (I haven't seen him since graduation night, over 2 years ago o.o), and my boyfriend. Weeee! It's gonna be so fun! Talk to you all soon ^-^

Jessie >^..^<

scandia
07-28-2003, 07:18 AM
I will be staying Saturday to Sunday night. Friday I am commuting back to where I live.

Omi
07-28-2003, 12:59 PM
I'll be only there Saturday night considering I can't afford Friday night...*cries* But it's my first time staying too and I'm excited!^___^

mitylene
07-28-2003, 04:04 PM
I'll just staying on just Saturday night too. Having a hotel at the Con is great! Changing in and out of costumes and having a place to fall over when you're exhausted ;)

.Diana.
07-28-2003, 04:43 PM
This is my first con as well and my friends and I are staying at the hotel all weekend. Hee.

~Diana

yuffieleonheart
07-29-2003, 04:38 AM
lucky people ;_; i can't stay at the hotel.. plane ticket / hotel money for ota is just KILLING ME :: dies ::

Neko_Kaolla
07-29-2003, 11:09 AM
Me and the rest of the Eva group (except Shinji) will be there. We are staying Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. We will check out Sunday and go to the con. Saturday night we might go to the hot tub, or we might every night. All I know is it is calling our name!:thumbsup:

Susumari
07-29-2003, 03:14 PM
i sware i thought i posted here. oh well...well with the ppl that r going with me, there will b 2 hotel rooms that we will have. Bout time i get to stay at the hotel again! yay! anyone having hotel room parties!? lol.

yuffieleonheart
07-29-2003, 06:05 PM
@_@ i hate that i can't have a hotel room.. because .. that means i can't change .. and if i bring another costume i have to carry it all day ;________;

Susumari
07-29-2003, 07:32 PM
but couldn't u find some of your friends just to let u use their room?

Neko_Kaolla
07-29-2003, 07:36 PM
Yuffie: maybe if we meet up and get talking I can let you use my rrom to change and stash your costume. I don't think my friends will mind. We will just have to hang together for the day, that's all... Would that help out?

yuffieleonheart
07-29-2003, 08:25 PM
*o* that would be awesome XD :D

Susumari
07-29-2003, 08:46 PM
yea see there u go yuff!

Neko_Kaolla
07-30-2003, 04:13 PM
I feel like a nice person... I like doing stuff for others! He hee!

Susumari
07-31-2003, 03:47 AM
u r nice!? hey who isn't that goes to anime conventions???

uhh ok don't answer that i know some. to me right now i'm writing is at about almost 4 am. it's 2moro!!!!!!!! lol

yes my uncle will bring the laptop and i could say something in here while we r all over there. lol. it would be...like if someone was down the hall...oh hey! your a few feet away

Neko_Kaolla
07-31-2003, 11:58 AM
Yuffie: This is the plan- I am going to leave you a note at the front desk. Just go up to the person behind the desk if there are any letters for you. I will put it down there Friday night, so it should be there! I will have it addressed to your "alternate ego," aka your birth name. It will tell you all you need to know! See you there!

PS: I will type up the note so I can spare you of my chicken scratch... O_o'

Susumari
08-01-2003, 01:24 AM
i think the hotel is the best so far where they have put AFO....just looking at the pics on the hotel site doesn't make me believe...just wait till we see the real thing...in acouple of hours.

(don't mind my location...that's just for when i'm in my hotel room and typing away here)