PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda - Characters

~Sango-chan~
03-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Okay, I don't think this counts as a 'who should I cosplay' thread, as I am just curious...but let me know if I am wrong ^-^

Obviously one of the more (I think) popular cosplay characters is Link. But....

Are there any characters from the Zelda universe that you haven't seen, but would like to see done?

Please post here, this should be interesting :bigtu:

TheHero Of Time
03-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Princess ruto??? maybe??? a goron would be epic

Jackofalltrades
03-04-2009, 01:47 PM
If someone found a way to go as the moon from MM, that would just be completely fricken epic!

Can not sew
03-04-2009, 01:52 PM
I've heard talk of a postman, never seen it done.
Also, I'd love to see the godesses. Again, heard talk, never seen it done.

Arroyo
03-04-2009, 02:38 PM
I did Farore and Nayru! :0 teh goddesses hath been done before

PikminLink and another person did the Postman.

I'd like to see the giants from MM.

mewtwo2222
03-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Zoras, great fairies, goddesses, gorons. The happy mask man! Young link with all of the masks xD

Epona >>

Sages. xD
The sages from twilight princes would be awesome. Just find a way to glow.

Tabby Catty
03-04-2009, 06:51 PM
The Gerudos in white, you know, in Ocarina of time usually they are gatekeepers and wear white clothes and had short hair. I would definitely want to do them sometime, but I need a different wig and I already had a longer wig for one of the guards, though that is another one of my possibilities.

It's just that is the only version of Gerudo I have yet to see... Unfortunately though, it doesn't have a lot of references to it.

I also wanted to be Agahnim one time, though the fabric would be too costly since yeah, he has a lot of fabric and more fabric=more moolah!

Arroyo
03-04-2009, 06:59 PM
OH YEAH! I've never seen anyone do Ganondorf's two moms, Koutake and Koume! I've seen Twinrova though.

I'm going to do them both with my twin sister though. I want to arrange a huge Gerudo group one day. XD Complete with a Ganon and everything.

Tabby Catty
03-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah, that would be fun, though still, I could probably reuse my old patterns for my white Gerudo.

sakuranicole
03-04-2009, 07:25 PM
I've cosplayed Nabooru back when I was skinny enough to pull of that outfit. At the same con, my best fried cosplayed Ganondorf.

Nandra
03-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Haha, I like the Moon idea. Also, thinking along those same lines, it would be interesting to do one of the moon children - or, better yet, a group with all five. Hm...

Let's see. What about the Poe dealer from OoT? That one could might be pretty cool, though it might only be suitable for shorter people.

Arroyo
03-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Or the Bombers! Those little kids that ran around annoying people in MM. Just don't let anyone mistake your names for a terrorist group, haha.

Siyana
03-04-2009, 08:51 PM
I wanna see the oracles version of the goddesses, especially Farore. And maybe a Ralph. =D

LollieRot
03-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh what about the oracles, Din or Nayru of Seasons and Ages?
I saw a postman during a skit at A-kon last year. It would be so fun to do Ruto. If I slimmed down, I would definitely do it.

Arroyo
03-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Well, just look around you guys. All three oracle version goddesses

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1259721/

Gee. XD Is it that hard to type it in the costume search bar?

Siyana
03-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Whoa, didn't see that. That's awesome. I actually only searched Farore though, silly me. >_>

mewtwo2222
03-05-2009, 05:53 AM
I want to see the fairies from (Cant remember which game?)

The butterfly, dragonfly and the mayfly fairy.

:)

Hime no Toki
03-05-2009, 06:34 AM
I think the Minish Cap had those fairies, they are gorgeous! Someone needs to cosplay that. A group of all three would be even more amazing.

It's funny because a lot of the lesser-known characters in LoZ are the most awesome, IMHO. Vaati is my favorite, and he gets very little love. I also have plans on cosplaying as Ralph (Oracle of Ages) and Kafei (MM). I am dying to see someone cosplay as the villainess from Oracle of Ages, Veran. Someone has to do that, for my sake if for nothing else, lol. D: Ambi would also be neat.

AlbinoPlant
03-05-2009, 01:01 PM
I really want someone to cosplay Prince Ralis from Twilight Princess, but I would imagine that would be very difficult... but incredibly awesome. :D

Arroyo
03-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I'm actually working on Queen Ambi. The biggest challenge is the crazy shoulders. 0_o

Oh, hey, you know, someone should cosplay the light spirits from TP. It'd probably really hard. Maybe if someone did human concepts of them or something.

Or, speaking of Vaati, if someone cosplayed his form where he's a giant floating eyeball. THAT would be cool.

mewtwo2222
03-05-2009, 08:02 PM
I was actually looking at those light spirits and thinking- How could that be done....

If it was a very complicated quad suit.. xD

Someone should cosplay majoras incarnation/wrath

mirrorsaber
03-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Well, just look around you guys. All three oracle version goddesses

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1259721/

Gee. XD Is it that hard to type it in the costume search bar?

The only problem with their version is most of colors are inaccurate compared to the actual reference. Plus, Din has crazy bangs. *is currently working on it right now*

Silver_
03-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Tetra's pretty cool, and I really liked Medli as well - both from Wind Waker. :)

~Sango-chan~
03-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Love the responses!
I have only played some of the Zelda games. Also, (don't hurt me) I haven't played TP.
I started playing it at a friends' house when it first came out, but I have very little money. Maybe I will rent it when I have a bit more money ^-^

This is probably the only interesting thread I have started!

This is fun, and I would have never thought of the moon from MM ^-^

InkyLink
03-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this is just another duplicate thread? This conversation could be going on in the main Zelda thread because it covers everything Zelda related.

-InkyLink

TR Rose
03-06-2009, 05:43 PM
When I first played TP I wanted to cosplay Queen Rutela (of the Zoras). Maybe someday... She has a really neat character design and her dress is a gorgeous color.

Tamlin
03-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Tingel!!!!!!!!!Scary but funny!
Or the Zora band members from MM? It's been so long since I've played that one.

TagaSeguchi
07-01-2009, 01:03 PM
I have seen at Portcon alone
Tingle
Happy Mask Seller
two Postmans (one was postwoman)
A Poe Dealer
and a couple Navis

~Sango-chan~
07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
When I first played TP I wanted to cosplay Queen Rutela (of the Zoras). Maybe someday... She has a really neat character design and her dress is a gorgeous color.

I finally bought TP, but I haven't gotten that far (will have to look up ^-^).
I made a Link cosplay (OoT) and thanks to your website tutorial I was able to get a few ideas, Thanks ^_^
I bow to you cosplaying greatness <(_ _)>

These are all great ideas, and when I went to Anime Evolution (first Con! Woot!) I saw the organ grinder from OoT XD

Katsumiyo
07-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Any and all side-characters. I <3 side characters.
Majora's Mask seems undercosplayed, but Wind Waker would also be very welcome. :3