PDA

View Full Version : otakon crossplayers?

A DDR LeGend
07-28-2003, 11:18 AM
so who's going to otakon perchance?

cordless runner
07-28-2003, 11:25 AM
Im going to Otakon....gonna be wearing my Seshoumaru costume.

Kendo_Bunny
07-28-2003, 12:07 PM
I'm going to Otakon as Dilandau... and since Friday is Dilandau's birthday, I'll be the one with the sign reading 'Dilandau wants birthday cake' ^^;;

Michi
07-28-2003, 01:06 PM
Meeee. Uh. Yeah. I'm crossplaying as one of the Guests of Honor. I feel dirty. ^_^;

MonoyashaJLA
07-28-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm crossplaying as Inuyasha....not enough time to finish KH Cloud for Otakon, but just my Inu will be fine o^-^o

manderina
07-28-2003, 01:26 PM
I'll be crossplaying at Otakon, Tatsuya and Katsuya from Persona, and Netto from Rockman.EXE (if the cstume decides to cooperate.)

Nikol
07-28-2003, 02:29 PM
I'm crossing Yoji Kudou from Weiß Kreuz and Byakko (human form) from Yami no Matsuei.

PsychoShinji
07-29-2003, 12:50 PM
I will be there in my Shinji plugsuit. Other crossplay (it seems to be my specialty at this point) that I will wear at otakon include Pazu (Castle in the Sky), Akito Tenkawa (Nadesico), Naota Nandaba (FLCL), Shinji in Asuka's plugsuit (eva), and possibly Sasshi Imamiya from Mahou Shotengai Abenobashi.

Speaking of which, if someone you know is dressing as Sheeta from Castle in the sky, could you please have them contact me? I'd love to get a photo together. ^_^ Psycho_Shinji@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Inamichan
07-30-2003, 10:51 PM
Shinji in the Asuka plugsuit? XDD Kick ass! I wanna see. X3

All of my costumes are crossplay this year. ^^; *points at her sig* Down there. X3 Funny, next year all of the costumes I'm taking are girls.. @_@;;

Xx Lulu xX
07-31-2003, 11:44 AM
I Shall be there~! As Mistress 9, rawr XD

RikkuX
07-31-2003, 06:41 PM
A DDR Legend, you are THE crossplayer...well...next to Sailor Bubba, just can't beat that guy....but it takes a very secure man to wear a school girl outfit...a very secure man... ^_^

Merle-kun
08-02-2003, 03:17 AM
There's already a thread like this...
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15165&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

But to update my Otakon info =3

I'm heading to Otakon too, my only non-crossplay costume will be Lupin the Third. I'm trying to finish my CBD Kei costume in time... but I don't know if I can pull it off since I'm re-starting from scratch. I'm also going to try and re-wear Mizuho one day. And if I can't finish CBD Kei, I'll probably be bringing Yumi from Chobits.

Chiri
08-03-2003, 08:00 AM
I'm crossplaying as OVA II Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi to Otakon (and BAAF ^^) with two other of my friends, who are crossplaying as Mana from Malice Mizer, and Vampire Hunter D....from Vampire Hunter D...lol ^___^

-chiri

RikkuX
08-03-2003, 08:41 AM
oooo i wanna find u Fushigi Yuugi and Wiess Kruez cosplayers and get pix!

Inamichan
08-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Chiri - I'm cosplaying OVA II Nuriko. XD I must find you and take pics! *__*

Rikku - There's always the FY shoot on Friday if you want lots of pics, but I don't know how many other Weiss cosplayers there are. :X I wish I did, I'd love to meet up with a few.

Nikol
08-03-2003, 07:37 PM
Well I'll be Yoji all of Friday and Sunday with an Aya for some of Friday and all of Sunday. We figured be easy to drive in those outfits once coats come off...

Chiri
08-04-2003, 06:41 AM
I finally finished my costume...Heres a default pic so you know what yer lookin' fer! ^____^ Im doing a mock Sailor Moon pose..and my wig ish on incorrectly...cuz it was a quick pic that I took...LOL

I also bought myself an authentic chinese Sake set with a bottle and two little cups...my friend is cosplaying as OVA Kouji and we're gonna be hanging out (bandit buds!) and drinking "sake" lol

Hope to see you!!!! You cannot miss my bright-ass hair...For sure ^^ My friends and I are gonna be there all three days ^^'' hee-hee...Otakon coming soon! *cannot hold in her excitement for her life*

RikkuX
08-04-2003, 09:24 AM
AWESOME Tasuki costume, Chiri no da!!

Inamichan
08-04-2003, 10:22 AM
Fwee. XD Nuri on Friday for me, Youji no Sunday. Pictures of the costumes are on my folders if you wanna check 'em out. Hope to see all of ya there! *bounces excitedly*

RikkuX
08-04-2003, 12:34 PM
awww Nuri and Youji all in one person - thats so cool! hehe

visulstimultion
08-04-2003, 03:14 PM
i think ALL of my costumes are crossplay for once this year.
Friday: Souma Yuki - Fruits Basket
Ryo - Fake
Saturday: Tsuzuki Asato - Yami no Matsuei
Sunday: Takaishi "TK" Takeru - Digimon Adventure 02

and I'm bringing my Omi costume, and i'm doing a VERY slutty Izumi Takuto from Zetsuai for the concert.

digikoomi
08-04-2003, 03:34 PM
I am...count as crossplaying?? Hisoka from yami no matsuei...in..lolita dress *run away*

Inamichan
08-04-2003, 08:36 PM
Sankyuu. ^.^

And I'd absolutely die laughing if I saw Hisoka in lolita dress. ^^; You need to get a Tsuzuki to dress up with you and then you can have a tea party! XD ...Or not. o_O But still! I must get pictures! XDD

lumichan
08-04-2003, 08:48 PM
Wah, I thought I had said something in this thread...must have been the other one. ^^;; Anyway, I'll be there crossplaying as Hotohori from FY in his traveling outfit dealie. :D

Originally posted by digikoomi
I am...count as crossplaying?? Hisoka from yami no matsuei...in..lolita dress *run away*

Hisoka...in a lolita dress....omg...o___o I must find you and glomp you and take many many pictures because it sounds way too amusing. XD

Inamichan
08-04-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by lumichan
I'll be there crossplaying as Hotohori from FY in his traveling outfit dealie. :D

I hope you're quite aware that as a Nuri cosplayer, I have a sworn duty to latch onto you and other Hotohori cosplayers. >3

lumichan
08-04-2003, 11:15 PM
Hehehe, I am ready and willing to take all the Nuriko glompage I can get. XD

Spiffy
08-05-2003, 08:51 PM
Guys crossplaying, be prepared to be stalked by a psychotic...um...me. I have an unhealthy obsession with cross-dressers. :bouncer:

digikoomi
08-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Inamichan
Sankyuu. ^.^

And I'd absolutely die laughing if I saw Hisoka in lolita dress. ^^; You need to get a Tsuzuki to dress up with you and then you can have a tea party! XD ...Or not. o_O But still! I must get pictures! XDD

*laugh* I actually had make my friend dress up as muraki in lolita~

A DDR LeGend
08-06-2003, 12:46 AM
hehe, a preview of things to come :)

Kas
08-06-2003, 12:52 AM
Ooh For Otakon I will be crossplaying as:

Hatsuhara Sohma-Fruits Basket (Spring uniform and all black outfit) and Kakashi - Naruto.

Yay!! I can't wait to see you guys at Otakon.

Chiri
08-06-2003, 05:15 AM
Kas- The Kouji I'm gonna be with would love to take pics of Hatsuharu...(she's obsessed ^^)

Otakon in two days!!!! Me leaving in one!! *dies of excitement*

Kas
08-06-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Chiri
Kas- The Kouji I'm gonna be with would love to take pics of Hatsuharu...(she's obsessed ^^)

Otakon in two days!!!! Me leaving in one!! *dies of excitement*

Cool.. I will even have a little cow with me. :D

*dies of excitement too*

Chiri
08-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Hmmm...I'm pretty sure now that my Kouji buddy has glomped you at Otakon, no? She said she found (I think) 2 or 3 Hatsuharus there...^^

Too bad Otakon's over ;_; ( I miss it already! But now for me, BAAF is coming up in three weeks and counting ^_^..)

Kas
08-12-2003, 11:57 AM
hehehe.. yea I actually got glomped. I was very happy to see other Haru's there. :)

My next con is Nekocon.