PDA

View Full Version : Costume Ideas

LadyGoddess
09-29-2002, 01:21 PM
My friend started an anime club at school and we're now getting ready to try and come up with some cosplay costumes. Our "homework" assignment for the weeks is to come up with a list of 10 characters we might be able to cosplay as. My problem of course is that I don't have a clue as to who I should be. So I'm looking for ideas. ^^ I don't have a picture of myself bt I can write up a basic description for ideas:

Hair: red-brown about 5 inches below the shouldar, very straight, long bangs that come down to my jaw.

Eyes: blue-green and I have small, oval-shaped glasses but I can go without them (though I'd be blind as a bat :-P).

Build: I'm petite which means short and little.

Age: 17 but I look 12ish when I'm wearing baggy clothes.

Another thing is that my last school picture I had a bit of a resemblence to Kirsten Dunst in her red chinese dress from Spiderman minus the whole dimple thing.

Thanks for all the help. I don't care to dress like a guy or a girl. We're trying to get the cosumtes made before Halloween so we'll be slaving away. I got a sewing machine to sew up my costume, but not a whole lot of money right now. Unfortunely I don't have any access to any wigs either. -.-

Kaje
09-29-2002, 01:23 PM
How about Asuka from Evangelion? Or... Lina from Slayers?

Cyber Wolf
09-30-2002, 03:50 PM
Hmm, since you've got red hair and you look young, how about Hikaru? ^^

Tea-chan
10-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Female Ranma, anime style. It's a really simple costume, but she has red hair. ^^ (Your hair sounds a LOT like mine, actually, it's just that mine's curly. XD I have the bangs, though.)

XD Or you can do a hide (jrocker) cosplay! XD Yeah. </corny>