PDA

View Full Version : Getting from the Grayhound Bust Station to the Hyatt

Mizuho
07-28-2003, 02:15 PM
My boyfriend and I may be taking the Greyhound bus to Baltimore-- but how would we get from the but station to the Hyatt Regency near the convention center?

Is there a shuttle that goes back and forth between the two places? Would I need to find someone to come and pick us up?

We're staying at the Hyatt, by the way. Any help is appreciated! :)

Emeralda
07-28-2003, 07:34 PM
These are the walking directions from Otakon's website:

DIRECTIONS for walking from the DOWNTOWN Greyhound Station to the BCC:
Start heading EAST on W. FAYETTE STR. (Note that Fayette Str. is one-way west, so you want to go AGAINST the traffic. No, that doesn't mean walk in the street. Stay on the sidewalks, please.) Park Ave. should be right on the corner.
Turn RIGHT and head SOUTH on PARK AVE. (Japan should now be to your RIGHT) (Since Park Ave apparently has had a checkered history, it may also be known as Hopkins and, eventually, Sharp Str) The Convention Center should be about 4 blocks away.

And from checking Mapquest its only 2 minutes driving. What time are you guys getting in?

Mizuho
07-30-2003, 01:21 PM
I don't know quite yet-- we haven't bought the tickets yet... But I think we'd get in around 4 AM on Friday. We have to check with our friend first-- if he can drive us all down there, then we don't have to take the bus!

*Hopes he can drive us there!*