PDA

View Full Version : D.Gray Man Trim COLOR

PhantomTheifSai
03-06-2009, 09:50 PM
For Allen Walkers 3rd Uniform I'm so confused with his shoes! I've seen trim on them white,silver, and red. (His boots are a different style then in the start of the series.)

Do you know what color it is ^^;? I need to know before I do anything to my boots.

Please and Thank you!

yamimagic
03-08-2009, 03:34 PM
From the image, I'd say either silver or white, but in this case, I'd just stick with what matches the rest of your outfit. If you plan on making the patches/pins/whatever silver, then stick with that or vice versa.

Though, I personally fail to see why Hoshino would give them all black outfits and then thrown brown boots on them. >.>

PhantomTheifSai
03-12-2009, 05:28 PM
From the image, I'd say either silver or white, but in this case, I'd just stick with what matches the rest of your outfit. If you plan on making the patches/pins/whatever silver, then stick with that or vice versa.

Though, I personally fail to see why Hoshino would give them all black outfits and then thrown brown boots on them. >.> O h I know. lol But thanks! I'm going to stick with making the trim white on the boots.
Thanks so SO much! ^_^