PDA

View Full Version : Registration Paypal and Registration Fourms?

NoLable721
07-28-2003, 03:30 PM
I seriously don't get how you registor for Ani-Magic (Call me stoopid). It's like there's this PayPal thing, and there's Registration fourms? What are you suppost to do?

KimikoChan
07-28-2003, 06:38 PM
You should check out their message board, they give info since a lot of people had concerns like you did ^^ http://www.ani-magic.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?;act=SF;f=13, that goes directly to that part of the forum.

But basically, if you want to register for AM, you can do so via PayPal or mail it in. If you do it via PayPal, in the comments box just give all your information since the paypal form on the site isn't working. And if you just want to mail in your form, you can print out the copy on the site and send your payment in. If you want the $35. rate, you will need to have it postmarked by the 31st of July.

Hope that made sense ^^ I did it via PayPal and just gave my info in the comments box, and it worked out just fine.

NoLable721
07-29-2003, 02:55 PM
Thanks KimikoChan, I'm still a bit confused but I'll get it sooner or later! Thanks again!

KimikoChan
07-29-2003, 04:55 PM
No problem ^^ If you post on the message board (if you are still confused) they will be able to explain it better than me :D