PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat at?

kristyhimura
03-08-2009, 12:31 PM
If anyone know of a few places where we Cosplayers can meet up and eat together, that would be great. Also for people wouldn't give us werid and oddly looks if we are alone. I haven't been to Raleigh for a while now, Nor do i know of any places around the Raleigh Convention Center.

Also i found a little place 7 mins away from the Convention Center named Lilly's Pizza if anyone wants to go hit me up.

Lovelychristina
03-08-2009, 03:38 PM
<< Ish throwing a Party for May birthdays You can come with us to the Pub :'D

kristyhimura
03-08-2009, 04:13 PM
<< Ish throwing a Party for May birthdays You can come with us to the Pub :'D

Really sweet, just tell me where, And yes i'm over the age of 21 x)

BlindCalliope
03-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Pizza actually sounds nummy. Maybe we could make dates for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, so people can chose which one, or all three, that they may want to attend. My budget would probably allow only two. X_X But hey!

kristyhimura
03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Pizza actually sounds nummy. Maybe we could make dates for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, so people can chose which one, or all three, that they may want to attend. My budget would probably allow only two. X_X But hey!

That's one of the Idea's of why i made this Thread, So that we can have places to go with other anime cosplayers to hang out with and eat pizza, or w/e ever. So if anyone has any ideas or places and times you guys want to make it tell me and i'll add it to my post of times and Places.