PDA

View Full Version : This is howto make Ulquiorra's mask from Bleach. (alot to read)

Frosty-Toushiro
03-09-2009, 07:46 PM
The way I made my mask (I didn't cosplay him, I just made the mask cause I was bored) Is first crumple some newspaper on your head to make the general form of the mask, like a gladiator helmet or something along those lines. Then get a friend to tape it down with with masking tape. Don't worry about color.

When you have it taped down carefully take it off and coat the outside (and inside for more stability.) with a layer or two duct tape. Do not worry about the horn or other details right now. cut the helmet/mask in half.

You should have the very basic form of the mask now. Now you need Crayola Model Magic, white obviously, and coat the mask so it is the right color. trim the clay to make the mask design on the bottom part of the mask. (ill put a pic of exactly what piece i'm talking about since that isn't so specific.) Now add the horn and other details of the mask using the clay alone.

READ ME!: I have not gotten to this part yet. Though I do know what to do I do not know how much Crayola Model Magic this will take so be warned on that part. I'm getting it done of Friday and i'm getting more pourposly so I can make Grimmjow's mask for the fun of it. BE WARNED

Back to the mask. You have the detailed mask now. congrats. The hard part is now. Getting it on your head without it falling. One way I have heard is that you can put the Crayola Model Magic on your head and it wont fuse with your hair. I don't know if this is true so don't yell at me if it doesn't work. If it does you can just let it shape to your head and it should just stay on for the most part. No cartwheels though.

Another way is to make a strap to put around your head. For a wig there are several things you can do, like just keep the strap over it or make a non-damaging hole to go around inside the wig. I don't wear a wig so I wouldn't know. ^^;

The other way, complements to Shinobi Yukari, is you can use alligator clips.

That is what I got. Hope it helps and is easier to read. ^^ Also feel free to mention something I missed and add to something.

StrawberrySiren
03-09-2009, 08:10 PM
whoa this is hard to read. would you mind editing your post and adding paragraphs or numbering the steps?

Frosty-Toushiro
03-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Yah, i was thinking the same thing. i'll fix it. =\

Yukari Kaiba
03-12-2009, 12:32 AM
you know, theres better ways of attaching the helm to the mask without having to cut or damage the wig. The helm for my Ulquiorra has 3 alligator clips placed strategically underneath so all I have to do is clip the helm into the wig, no cutting holes anywhere needed.

Frosty-Toushiro
03-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Thank you. I have added your idea to the tutorial. And I have fixed it so it is easier to read. How do you like them apples =p

Ryuk: Apple?!

^^;