PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Tennis Cosplay AZ: Help?

anime-goth-girl
03-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Aren't there any PoT fans out there, in the valley, who want to cosplay with me? This is my last resort(or so it seems)....

Anyways, I had some other cosplayers with me, but none of them can even afford to go to the convention itself. I'm left with two. Possibly three.

Let me introduce myself. I am Sawyer. I'm 5'0". Therefore, I'm pretty short. This makes me, you guessed it, the Prince himself. Ryoma Echizen. As of right now, I am almost alone. I want other cosplayers, so that we can do skits and go out to the mall, or local park, in cosplay, the way I've always wanted to. I want to do it in a group. It's way more fun that way.

So, if anyone wants to join me, I'll gladly accept you as my new team.

(NOTE: It would be appreciated, and much easier for me, if you are a yaoi supporter. Especially if you like the following pairings: MomoxRyoma, TezukaxFuji, EijixOishi, and InuixKaoru. KachiroxKatsuo, KachiroxHorio and HorioxKatsuo are optional. It can pretty much be be any combination of the three. XD)

Characters:

Kunimitsu Tezuka (pending. If there's anyone else out there who wants to be him, be my guest)

Shusuke Fuji (Taken)

Shuichiro Oishi (open)

Eiji Kikumaru (open)

Takashi Kawamura (open)

Sadaharu Inui (taken)

Takeshi Momoshiro (open)

Kaoru Kaidoh (open)

-optional, but still wanted/needed, characters-

Satoshi Horio (open)

Kachiro Kato (open)

Katsuo Mizuno (open)

Sumire "Obaasan" Ryuzaki (open)

Sakuno Ryuzaki (open)

Nanjiro Echizen (open)

-same category, but opponents this time-
(without opponents, we get a bit cocky.....)

Kippei Tachibana (open)

Akira Kamio (open)

Any other Fudomine players (open)

--

Hajime Mizuki (open)

Yuuta Fuji (open)

Any other St. Rudolph players (open)

--

Keigo Atobe (open)

Any other Hyoutei player (open)

--

Any Yamabuki player (open)

Thanks for you're help!!

-Ryoma Echizen

Fuji Syusuke
10-18-2009, 07:19 PM
well I was thinking of going as fuji syusuke...but it seems that wont help much....
and maybe the fact that I live in calgary canada....

Aciano
10-20-2009, 01:56 PM
Aw D: Wish I could help =3= But I live in Vegas and a Ryoma cosplayer themselves XD;; If I could I would have lent you my PoT cosplayers.