PDA

View Full Version : Repo! The Genetic Opera (and other movie cosplay!)

Sh!bby
03-10-2009, 01:58 PM
So I've just gotten started on my Amber Sweet Zydrate Anatomy (and deleted sex scene, hurr hurr) cosplay and am researching and tracking down reference images for Graverobber for my boyfriend.

While the goal is to have these costumes entirely complete by Otakon, I'll have them at least wearable by Animazement.

Any other Repo! cosplayers, or other movie cosplays?

TenkanTamago
03-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Some friends of mine are *planning* for genterns and/or henchgirls. There's also a Repo man, but that's about it. Personally, I would LOVE to do a Rotti costume, but I just don't see it happening this year. :(

darkmist300
03-11-2009, 05:59 AM
So I've just gotten started on my Amber Sweet Zydrate Anatomy (and deleted sex scene, hurr hurr) cosplay and am researching and tracking down reference images for Graverobber for my boyfriend.

While the goal is to have these costumes entirely complete by Otakon, I'll have them at least wearable by Animazement.

Any other Repo! cosplayers, or other movie cosplays?

You know Im going to be there as Rotti Largo.
Any time or destination for a photoshoot???

Sh!bby
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Hmm, let's see if we get any others around and then we'll work out a photoshoot time! :]

Fallain
03-11-2009, 09:35 PM
lol I'm so excited to see this <3

Sh!bby
03-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Just ordered my Amber contacts.

jesus, this costume is adding up FAST. x.x But...a lot of the Graverobber stuff will be cheaper than I thought, so I can do it. ^.~

darkmist300
03-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Just ordered my Amber contacts.

jesus, this costume is adding up FAST. x.x But...a lot of the Graverobber stuff will be cheaper than I thought, so I can do it. ^.~

Oh I ment to tell you check on ebay. They are selling actuall props from the movie.

Sh!bby
03-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I saw the actual props. Too rich for my blood, though. I'd just as soon make replicas.