PDA

View Full Version : Check out my J-Streetwear WEBSITE!!!

HelloKitty
05-22-2002, 03:53 PM
If you are into Japanese streetwear fashion, you MUST check out my website! It is a guide to all of the shops in Tokyo's hip Harajuku shopping district. Most of them (The good ones, anyway) have addresses, phone#s, or websites where you can contact and order from them! Remember: It is constantly under construction! Anyway, here it is:

www.geocities.com/jwearhouse

Enjoy! ^..^ ::meow, meow!:: :japan:

HuongStar
05-24-2002, 12:10 PM
I've seen the other site where those map graphics are from but it's nice to have an alternate source of info. Thanks for the link.

I take it you follow j-street fashion a lot? ^_^

HelloKitty
05-24-2002, 04:01 PM
oh, I totally follow it! In fact, I am going to Japan next year (Foriegn Exchange) hopefully, and, like the first thing I would do would be to go kaimoro! (Shopping).

^..^ ::meow, meow::

Mei Lan Chang
05-26-2002, 10:36 PM
I'm going to Japan this summer and ge to actually buy the real stuff there, awsome ne? But thanks for the link, it will be nice to know that I can keep on shopping even when I get back to the states!

HelloKitty
05-27-2002, 09:45 AM
Mei Lan Chang - I am going there, too! My parents finally said I could go. What city are you going to? Osaka or Tokyo?

Medellia
05-27-2002, 12:46 PM
Hey, I don't suppose you have any contacts with Doki Doki 6%? They aren't a clothing store, per se, although they do t-shirts and stuff. Mostly they sell items from up and coming/popular Japanese artists. I'm looking for Mizuno Junko stuff! I email them, but they haven't replied *sad*
And yes, kaimono is Japan is like heaven on earth ^_~