PDA

View Full Version : Meow! ^_^

Tenjou
09-29-2002, 02:42 PM
I got a few questions for everyone that has been to shoujocon before:

Say the hotel price is $100 per night. Will my mom and I have to pay $100 each? Or will just the $100 be good for both of us? ^_^ Thanks!

And...

NEWS! ^^

My mom and dad were talking about shoujocon last night. Mom asked him about it. He DIDN'T say no! MWHAHAHA!!!!! *___*_*** ^_______^ so happy! when my mom told me, I started doing a random ballroom dance number with her in my room. O_o;; I'm soooooo happy! I went shopping for costume materials today with her, but I didn't find anything. Of course, I couldn't go to the halloween store. ^^: that probably would have made my life better. ^^ hehe!

Oshi
09-29-2002, 06:01 PM
It's the $100 for the room, not per person.

Tenjou
09-29-2002, 07:31 PM
Oh good! ^^ It would've been impossible to go if that wasn't the case! I love you Oshi! hehe ^^ thanks sooooo much! -glomp-

Ranma Saotome
09-29-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Tenjou
I got a few questions for everyone that has been to shoujocon before:

Say the hotel price is $100 per night. Will my mom and I have to pay $100 each? Or will just the $100 be good for both of us? ^_^ Thanks!

And...

NEWS! ^^

My mom and dad were talking about shoujocon last night. Mom asked him about it. He DIDN'T say no! MWHAHAHA!!!!! *___*_*** ^_______^ so happy! when my mom told me, I started doing a random ballroom dance number with her in my room. O_o;; I'm soooooo happy! I went shopping for costume materials today with her, but I didn't find anything. Of course, I couldn't go to the halloween store. ^^: that probably would have made my life better. ^^ hehe!

If there are more than 2 peopple in the room, the hotel usually charges extra per person.

Tenjou
09-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Oh. ^^: Hopefully it won't be too much. I think my piggy bank will break ^^ Thanks Ranma! :D

Ranma Saotome
10-03-2002, 11:35 AM
Tenjou, your best bet is to have about 4 or 5 extra people to stay in the room with you and not tell the hotel either.

shiroi_yukiko
10-03-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
Tenjou, your best bet is to have about 4 or 5 extra people to stay in the room with you and not tell the hotel either.

That is definitely what I'm doing. In past years my mother had to come with my group and made us be honest, but she's not coming in 2003! Wahahaha.