PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Hat Head

autumnsnow55
03-11-2009, 05:17 AM
No, i'm not talking about Mr. Hat from south park. But the amazing mr. Hat from Apollo Justice. picture:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4367/trucyundmrhat.png

i'm making him about that size and shape(when compared to me), but... i can't find the right size head... -_- I need to find a 6 in straight up and down cylinder type thing that i can kinda cut at the bottom to make him talk. Oh, and it has to be light weight. T.T i bought a quick-tube for his body, but the head is killing me. any suggestions?

A19Riku
03-11-2009, 12:29 PM
You could just make a cylinder out of posterboard or something and then attach another piece with a brad possibly so tht the mouth could open and close. I forget how his mouth moves when he actually talks though so im not sure if the brad idea would work or not.

Andrea
03-11-2009, 08:37 PM
I'd thought of using PVC pipe, myself... a hardware store that has pipes that size will certainly have little hinges as well. ;)

autumnsnow55
03-13-2009, 05:43 AM
A19Riku: i think poster board would be too flimsy, but i'll try anything once XD (ps. i read the thing you wrote about how you made trucy's bag thing and it's help a WHOLE lot so thanks)

Andrea: PVC pipe would be best, but it's so hard to find one at 6 inches x.X i think i'm going to have to go to like a specialty store or something @.@ thanks though ^^