PDA

View Full Version : axny... I wish it never ended!

GoddessPower
09-29-2002, 04:40 PM
It's so sad that axny is over. I wish it lasted longer. We had so much fun there though. I loved all the cosplayers costumes. They all looked great. I met so many new anime friends there. Some of them I met once at Elizabeth Center plaza in China town. People are so nice. :) I hope ta make even more anime friends here at cosplay.com. He he! Omi-kun is not gay shimberly! :sticks tounge out: Neaaaaaaaa! Only Yogi! lolz! :p :angry: crimson

Keurblitz
09-29-2002, 05:13 PM
I agree with you for the Omi part cuz Omi fans are the "bomb". AXNY was okay... It could've been so much better. ...... Maybe I just have high standards..... I keep comparing everything to OTAKON.....

aeva
09-29-2002, 08:59 PM
AXNY was incredible, nyo. Parts were poorly organized, but 'twas wonderful, it was.

Cyber Wolf
09-30-2002, 04:09 PM
Yeah, it was great. Damn, I wish everyday was a con! *vein*

aeva
09-30-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Cyber Wolf
Yeah, it was great. Damn, I wish everyday was a con! *vein*

YESH! Then the world would be a happy, anime-filled place. ^_^

Chiri
10-05-2002, 10:45 AM
yeah i wish it lasted longer too ;_; it was the first convention for myself and my friend, and the first day we went was saturday ... when we left, we really wanted to go back on sunday .... and then sunday morning at 8:30, my friend lindsay calls me up, and says we're leaving in an hour to go back to AXNY ... I call up Mits, and we rush our asses over to her house, and we're there by 12:30 .... I was so happy we went again!! ^__^

We were hoping to see more Fushigi Yuugi cosplayers though ... *sobsob* We only met a Tasuki, Miaka, Nuriko, and a Yui on Saturday ... then it was just me as Chichiri and Mits as Mitsukake on Sunday....:bigcry:

~ Chiri

GoddessPower
10-05-2002, 01:09 PM
Oh an FY fan huh?
Yea, I went on Saturday also.
I was dressed as Urd from AhMyGoddess.
I had on a white wig, wings, a black dress, and armyBoots.
Did ya see me?
*winks* ;) He he!

Chiri
10-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by GoddessPower
Oh an FY fan huh?
Yea, I went on Saturday also.
I was dressed as Urd from AhMyGoddess.
I had on a white wig, wings, a black dress, and armyBoots.
Did ya see me?
*winks* ;) He he!

@_@ I don't recall .... I asked Mits also, and she said she didn't know either...O_o... I wish I could have though, Urd is awesome! ^__^;

~ Chiri