PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Knight lovelies? =D

Bunneh-kins
03-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Hello everyone!!! I'm still kinda new to Cosplay.com but nto new to cosplaying and not new to Animazement for sure!!! Animazement was my first cosplay ever and I attended with my friends of the Anything Goes Anime Fan Club when I was a Freshy in high school. Some might know me as the "slightly chubby odd miaka" and others might know me as "that weird girl who couldn't sing in the Otaku (remake of the lumberjack) song! I haven't been able to attend a cospaly in quite some time becaus eof college.

However, this year, I am a sophomore in college at UVA and I am attending AZ again. Only a few friends are coming with me this year so i am looking forward to making new friends on here and at the con! I am obviously going as Yuki from Guilty. If you dunno the Yuki I am talking about go watch Guilty! lol. I am also making her scythe, my first time making a prop.

Anyway, I would love to find fellow Vampire Knight cosplayers that will be there and maybe kinda even put together a skit? But just meeting some people on here that will be at the con that i could possibly hang with would be cool too!!! =3

evenstar1
03-13-2009, 12:49 AM
I'll be there as either Zero or Kain.

Bunneh-kins
03-13-2009, 01:04 AM
lol either is cool! ^-^ hope we meet up, desu! If you're Zero, i might have to glomp ya though lol.

*Marzipan*
03-15-2009, 11:16 AM
I will be coming as Awakened Yuuki, with her scythe as well. My husband will be bringing back his Zero costume.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-18-2009, 02:04 PM
I have a Night Class uniform that i'll be wearing Pre-Con and Sunday :D

Kyasaren
03-18-2009, 02:14 PM
I have a day class uniform I wore last year, don't know which days, but I will definitely bring it again.

*Marzipan*
03-18-2009, 09:18 PM
I remember you! You were in the group shoot last year. I was the random Yuuki standing next to you. ^_^

Kyasaren
03-19-2009, 12:02 AM
I remember you! You were the one who organized the time of the shoot, right? I was just a random day class student xD
I was debating on getting a night class uniform this year, since I only saw about 2 last year. (Plus the uniform is adorable <3) and this time I should have the right shoes ._.

Bunneh-kins
03-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Wow!!! A Twin Yuki (we need pics together desu!) a random day and night class, and two zeros! awesomeness!!!! Hey, evenstar... Would you mind taking some pics with me....? I have a few friends coming with me to the con but... no Zero to cosplay with.... ~whimpers~ I feel so lonely....

BWMissWednesday
03-19-2009, 10:48 PM
I might bring my Yuki back, I dunno yet cause I die in it every year. But if I don't I'll be your guys photographer =D

Kyasaren you can barrow my boots if you want =3 I knwo how much you loved them last year XD

Kyasaren
03-20-2009, 01:55 PM
I might bring my Yuki back, I dunno yet cause I die in it every year. But if I don't I'll be your guys photographer =D

Kyasaren you can barrow my boots if you want =3 I knwo how much you loved them last year XD

x3 *squee* Really?? Thank you <33
*hugs*
I really liked yours! D; I'm sorry you don't like to wear it.

BWMissWednesday
03-20-2009, 03:25 PM
x3 *squee* Really?? Thank you <33
*hugs*
I really liked yours! D; I'm sorry you don't like to wear it.

-hugs- no prob girlies =3

Bunneh-kins
03-21-2009, 06:07 PM
So basiclly... yea... that would be awesome!!!! I think we are going to have a ton of people taking pictures of us!!!! I can't wait!!! I love taking pictures!

princedraco
03-22-2009, 02:57 AM
I'm jealous, i wanted to go to my first Animaz this year but my best friends wedding is first week of june and it's in miami, so i had to take a whole week off work, so no way 2 weeks before i could go to a convention. I'll hopefully do some vampire knight at Otakon though.

You all rep NC well ok! :)

-Zero Kiryuu