PDA

View Full Version : Hatsune Miku - Pink Version

sakurishness
03-16-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm not sure if this is in the right section since it's not really 'in process' at all, I'm just thinking about it but I want opinions.

I'm thinking about cosplaying as hatsune miku but I want something new; keep the costume but change the light blue into light pink (or any other color). kinda like: http://kazenomise.net/wp-content/gallery/hatsune_miku/hatsune_miku-pink_miku_nekosakana.jpg

Questions:
1. Would this change be an eyesore or is this interesting? (I know that it won't turn out as "cute" as the above jpeg because it's unlike i'll find a nice shade of pink like that)
2. I was thinking of a "dark" version of miku (like black hair) - is this boring?

Thanks!! Any thoughts are appreciated.

PunkRockPanic
03-16-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't believe its the right section, you should ask a mod to move it to the right section.
1. It doesn't really matter, just don't expect to be recognized too much.
2. Theres already a dark version of miku- well actually she's miku's "sexy" version, but her color scheme is black/red, look her up if you'd like, her name is Zatsune Miku. (and no, its not a boring idea, she's one of my personal favorites xD) The concept of "dark" versions of characters can get rather annoying, but for Miku, she has a version for basically EVERYTHING already, so it doesn't really matter.