PDA

View Full Version : AnimeNorth 2002 Memories?

heki-chan
09-29-2002, 06:49 PM
hihi^_^

who else on cosplay.com attended AN2k2?
i just joined cosplay.com today so i dunno who else is on here just yet^_^

our whole group attended and it was AWESOME!^0^
hooray for FFX!^_^

this year was definitely the turning point for us as a group, ability/together-ness-wise, it was just so much fun!^___^ the best con experience so far!^_^ only been to four so far, but hey! they've all been great! ^_^

~heki-chan

Yi-Ming
09-30-2002, 07:53 PM
hi there..! I was also at AN2k2 and my friends and I couldn't miss you guys. ( we were cosplaying as Mr. Panda from Ranma, Kaonashi from Spirited Away, Mint from galaxy angel, and Kurumi from steel angel kurumi.)you were an awesome troupe.!! I also heard that you made the costumes? wow....."hou yeh ar!!!" heeheh...you have much talent and dedication! I commend you! Anyways, AN2k2 was my very first convention and I too had a lot of fun...I didn't know what to expect at a convention. I think the highlight of my trip might have been pacific mall though since I don't visit Toronto too often. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm kinda shy.... >_< I asked some of you for a pic though. hope to chat with you next time...!

Sakura
10-05-2002, 07:07 PM
I was there as Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars, then I had with me a Botan/Quistis Trepe, Corvete Hyers, and Mimu! Anyone see us? ^^

Chosuke
10-08-2002, 05:47 PM
Argh..I never got to go there.And I was looking forward to seeing the MCP-Missisauga cosplay posse <forgot the actual name ~_~;>

I missed them at AN 01 ..
Hey heki Chan! do you have a sister named Anna? ^^

Chosuke
10-08-2002, 05:49 PM
Ooops!
-just looked at the webpage- Never mind! it is you guys!
The Brampton cosplay posse is also aboard Cosplay.com now!
GAH..I can't believe we missed you again,and your costume were so coooool...-cries- You and Anna looked great,so did the guys!

Chosuke
10-08-2002, 05:53 PM
Forgot to mention that Your Yuna costume was right on the dot,same with Anna's Lulu!
Your's are my two favorite FFX female costume's I have seen done so far! -Throws confetti- Yay for Canadian cosplayers!

coscrew
10-10-2002, 12:48 PM
yaye! i was Kuja and Heat and my Dolce was Cloud and Hiro-kun. =D