PDA

View Full Version : Making Hunnys Bun Bun

Cheshare
03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Well I'm making a Bun Bun for my little sister (as we call eachother) for her ouran high host club cosplay as Hunny. but Ive encountered a problem, I got a nice pink fleece to use and Ive seen a good chunk of pictures to get his basic shape but I cant figure out what to do with his eyes!

In all the pics their just plack dots but I cant tell if I should use black buttons or if I should embroider them, I can do both fairly easly as I have some experience in plushies like this (i make a few for my newphiew) but I just cant figure it out @_@

halp?

Bunnie-Fu
03-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Well I'm making a Bun Bun for my little sister (as we call eachother) for her ouran high host club cosplay as Hunny. but Ive encountered a problem, I got a nice pink fleece to use and Ive seen a good chunk of pictures to get his basic shape but I cant figure out what to do with his eyes!

In all the pics their just plack dots but I cant tell if I should use black buttons or if I should embroider them, I can do both fairly easly as I have some experience in plushies like this (i make a few for my newphiew) but I just cant figure it out @_@

halp?

I say black buttons can work. Ones with the two holes instead of the four. I have two bun bun plushies and they have button eyes and its very cute! you can also go with felt eyes.

Cheshare
03-18-2009, 10:25 PM

PurpleDuckie
03-18-2009, 11:50 PM
The "official" ones sold at cons are embroidered, but I sugguest buttons too! I think buttons are far cuter