PDA

View Full Version : Ayu Ayu Fans!!!

X Kamui
07-29-2003, 11:39 PM
(fore word: i didnt see any posts like this, sry if there is >.<)

Any Ayumi Fans out here. Ahh man i love her, shes so awsome, Ive ben listening to her for a while now (yes im male). Id have to say my fav song right now is "Rainbow".

any other ayu fans out there, represent, lol ^ o ^

cutekawaii
07-30-2003, 04:17 AM
there is a music forum or music discussion.

X Kamui
07-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Doh >.< just noticed, thx ^___^

sevette
08-03-2003, 10:40 PM
yoooo! i'm hooked on ayu. *^^* i've been a fan ever since i got her LOVEppears album a few years ago. i so many posters of her that they won't all fit on my wall, heh . ^^;

anywho, ayu rocks! :3 she has so many music styles and i love her fashion sense. heh, i could talk about her for hours. XD my fav of her songs are:

fly high
whatever
m
evolution
monochrome
connected
free & easy
love~destiny
audience

so many...i can't choose. *__* my current favorite song by her is "real me". yeah, i like rainbow a lot too...have you seen the video? really cool. :D

CozmicRio
08-04-2003, 10:43 PM
*raises hand* I <3333 Ayumi, shes awesome^_^ i love almost all of her songs. mostly:
connected
boys and girls
kanariya
evolution
whatever
naturally
i am

~*Rio*~

Delirium-Zer0
08-06-2003, 02:02 AM
As long as we're in the jrock cosplay section, anyone here cosplayed ayu? My first costume was her Dome Tour 2001 "UNITE!" outfit, at Anime Expo 2002. Another girl there was "I am..." ayu, so we're friends now, and yet another one was Concert Tour 2000 Act 2 "A Song for XX" ayu, and I'm friends with her too. This year at Expo i did Kanariya black-dress ayu.

My friend & I are plotting to start up a dual ayu cosplay every year. Our goal for Expo '04 is the two Real Me ayumis, one in the silver dress & coat and the other in the white dress. We also wanna learn the dance from the video & perform it. :P

We also want to do the two costumes in the "SURREAL" video, her costumes in the "M" video, and get several friends to do all her outfits in the "appears" video.

I wonder if anyone would recognize a 'Connected' character cosplay :P that video was pretty cool, it was great seeing a review of it in Newtype USA a few months ago :)