PDA

View Full Version : To the X-men group in the Masquerade

aznaphrodite
07-29-2003, 11:48 PM
To those of you in the X-men group from the Masquerade, can someone tell me who made the Phoenix and Psylocke costumes? I'm planning to cosplay as Phoenix in the future and I wanted to ask the maker some questions.

Thanks!

Sana-chan
07-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Our leader, Scott Crawford (Wolverine), made all of the costumes *o*. He's SO the amazing. I was Jubilee ^_^. I only have his number... he didn't give any of us e-mail or anything and I don't know if he'd just want me giving out his number. Genki_Usagi and Something Lulu were the ones that wore Phoenix and Psylocke so maybe you could ask them kinda how they worked? I dunno lol.

L to the 3rd
07-30-2003, 12:39 AM
LOL Genki_Usagi's in our (aznarphodite, me and others) cosplay group. XD

but ya, you all looked marvelous, pun intended ;)

Something Lulu
07-30-2003, 01:43 AM
Yeah, Scott made all the costumes. I've got his friend's e-mail, I'll ask him about how you can get in contact with him. ^_^

Taru-chan
07-30-2003, 01:48 AM
Scott's a genius...omg. That was the craziest masquerade I've EVER done. GO INSTANT COSPLAY!!!!

*was the Rogue ^_^*

~KT~

Mira Twilight
07-30-2003, 01:52 AM
You all looked awesome. I'm planning on cosplaying that version of Rogue in the future, and I would love to contact him and praise him for his work as well.^_^

Sana-chan
07-30-2003, 02:05 AM
go Instant Cosplay!! which reminds me I gotta make the banners ^_~

Something Lulu
07-30-2003, 12:30 PM
Yes you do! Now that all our pictures are scanned. ^_^

aznaphrodite
07-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Something Lulu: If you could have Scott e-mail me, that would be great. My e-mail address is "webmaster@moonprincess.com".

Everyone in the X-men skit: I heard the story of how you all got into the skit! That's so great that all the costumes fix you so well! :D

Mira Twilight
07-30-2003, 01:07 PM
You guys are great, I could only hope to get an X-Men group like that together someday, I'm so envious!<3

Something Lulu
07-30-2003, 07:23 PM
aznaphrodite: I'll do that. I still have his CD from the Masquerade so I need to contact him anyway. ^_^

Dark Vision
08-03-2003, 09:49 AM
the costumes that fit so well. Super hero theory, tights fit everyone. Scott made too well, spending 6 years of crafting and adjustments. We were lucky to wear such great costumes. As Bri said "tights that didn't make me feel fat."

<=== btw BEAST *roar*......*meow*

Genki_Usagi
08-03-2003, 06:01 PM
<~~~~~~~phoenix. w00t! Scott's my new hero. ^_^ he doesn't have email ;.;

Something Lulu
08-04-2003, 02:55 PM
Okay my phone(s) got cut off so I have't been able to try and contact him. >_< (That's what happens when you spend a month on vacation and ignore your bills.) aznaphrodite, I'll let you know when I get through to him. (Luckily it's too much trouble to shut off ppl's internet connections, so I'm not completely cut off.)

aznaphrodite
08-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Thanks for going through all this trouble, Something Lulu! I appreciate it! I'm not in a rush so whenever you get in contact with him, that's fine. I hope you get your phone up and running soon!