PDA

View Full Version : Talking about Mitsuwa....

Keurblitz
09-29-2002, 11:43 PM
Oh, I'm gonna definitely go to AnimeNext. It's only a 30min bus ride away. But anyway, I am planning to go to Mitsuwa Marketplace for lunch and I was wondering if anybody knows how I can get there from the convention? As in by bus. I won't have a car....

Oshi
09-30-2002, 12:08 AM
It's only about 15-20 by car. I'll be getting a little trip together to go there, maybe twice, but my car only has room for 4 passengers other than me >.> ...if anybody is brave enough to dare get in the car with me. LoL. Nah, I'm a good driver. Trust me, I take alot of back roads (hilly, curvey, aw yeah, I love it) extra fast, and I havn't gotten in an accident yet.

Hm... they have lunch? Oooh, I didn't know... hope they have good sushi... I thought it was just like, a store. I guess I will go for lunch on Saturday! ^_^

Keurblitz
09-30-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
It's only about 15-20 by car. I'll be getting a little trip together to go there, maybe twice, but my car only has room for 4 passengers other than me >.> ...if anybody is brave enough to dare get in the car with me. LoL. Nah, I'm a good driver. Trust me, I take alot of back roads (hilly, curvey, aw yeah, I love it) extra fast, and I havn't gotten in an accident yet.

Hm... they have lunch? Oooh, I didn't know... hope they have good sushi... I thought it was just like, a store. I guess I will go for lunch on Saturday! ^_^

I've been going there atleast twice a year ever since I was 5 till now. I love that place. =) Anyway, they have a food court there, then a supermarket and then the kinokuniya book store. They also have this japanese ceramics store there also, you can buy plates, sake bottles and such. It's not that big but it's a really great place. If you don't mind, I was hoping if I can hitch a ride with you. It really depends on how many friends are coming with me. I have the directions to Mitsuwa from the Convention, all I need is either a ride or some other means of transportation....

krystal1314
09-30-2002, 03:31 PM

Oohhh... I love that place, I go there like twice a month ^^
They *do* have good sushi... a tad expensive at the sushi bar tho, but you can also buy sushi at 1 of the food stands, which is REALLY good too... *drools* You're making me hungry now! ^^
What else do they have? Bubble teas, a small cafe, chinese food, onigiri, those fish-cake-thing-I-forgot-whats-it-called, lol, and other yummy stuff...
Or we can always go when they're having the food-testers day, lol, we can eat lunch for free there!! j/k j/k >^^<

Keurblitz
09-30-2002, 03:38 PM
Goddamn, it'll be fun to see a bunch of cosplayers going there though ^_^

krystal1314
09-30-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Keurblitz
Goddamn, it'll be fun to see a bunch of cosplayers going there though ^_^

Ahahaha! yes, that'd be such a blast! I bet we'd attract SO many attentions tho ^^

Keurblitz
09-30-2002, 04:13 PM
well, everything sounds great so far but.. HOw the hell am I suppose to get there??? :(

Oshi
09-30-2002, 06:20 PM
You can come with me if you can't find any other way. But I warn you, first come first serve, heheh.

Damn... I didn't think Mitsuwa was so big... it sounds huge o_o;

Keurblitz
09-30-2002, 06:55 PM
You can come with me if you can't find any other way. But I warn you, first come first serve, heheh.

Damn... I didn't think Mitsuwa was so big... it sounds huge o_o;

then can I reserve 3~4 seats then? ^_^ I ono, my friends and I can return the favor by buying you lunch ^_^
Mitsuwa's not big but it's fun to go to

And besides, you gonna be driving in a car full of girls :D

Oshi
09-30-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Keurblitz
And besides, you gonna be driving in a car full of girls :D
Yosh! ^_^;;;