PDA

View Full Version : weiss kreuz & ffX cosplay

haru
09-30-2002, 01:57 AM
i plan to do a web site with collection of final fantasy X, weiss kreuz and Black cat cosplay photo.
anyone who would like to help me? i hope to collect more cosplay photo.
just sent me the cosplay photo by email~ i hope ffx and weiss fans from all the worlds could ......support
``other cosplay photo are welcome ~~.

diqitaldreams
09-30-2002, 09:19 AM
xD the funny part is that I'm doing a lulu cosplay and an Aya from WK for Otakon. xD Hopefully, I can send you those pictures that i'll be taking there... :B if that'd help...

Rosiel
09-30-2002, 09:37 AM
You can have a photo of my Schu costume (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=9136)... (I have different ones I didn't upload yet also) as long as you credit me and link to my website. After Katsucon 2003, we'll have a lot more, since we're organizing a full cast. =)

> i hope ffx and weiss fans from all the worlds could ......support

Although... I have to admit I'm really not a fan of WK... and this was done mostly for parody purposes. *goes to hide*

Farfarello
09-30-2002, 03:42 PM
Well... for the AX me and few friends are doing a WK cosplay... if we take picurtes we'll send them your way...

SohjiroX
10-02-2002, 04:53 PM
Well I dont mind doing either ffX or WK, just need to know who you need and for what con and where it is.

Sunde & Schuld
10-06-2002, 05:56 AM
hello... i've done a full Wei▀ cast before.... [well all of Schwarz and all of Wei0▀ themselves] it's a lot of fun....

If you need pics of Schuld, I have every version of him done....

[manga, anime, artbook, OVA and then original stuff]

I also have all my cast photos from the short film I did.

[shameless plug: it won the AWA Film Festival ^^]

haru
10-06-2002, 06:31 AM
ha~~ welcome~~ all character are welcome~~
i hope to collect series of character photo
we need any character from Wk- weiss , schwarz or oth non-main charatcer. anyone plan to cosplay character from new version weiss kreuz- Gluhen?
and this is a cosplay without con

Sunde & Schuld
10-06-2002, 04:36 PM
I know someone who wants to do Gluhen Aya... and ofcourse I'll do Gluhen Schu.. [assuming he's *in* Gluhen] heehee

haru
10-07-2002, 01:19 AM
great!!
ah~~who dare to cosplay "crasher" version aya(ran)?
("crasher, knight & ran" is one of the weiss series")

Sunde & Schuld
10-07-2002, 01:22 AM
O.O Crashers Ran. -nodnod- nice!!

haru
10-07-2002, 03:42 AM
um.. maybe my group will take some...
YAIO! shou-nen ai version cosplay photo...heheh ^_^
how about let aya x ken?
(dont think too far... i mean the simple one..like embrace each other warmly)
most of my members are male.
i think its really fun!!

SohjiroX
10-07-2002, 11:37 AM
well I am up for any character really, I will either choose Ken or Brad guy, forgot how his name went, in anycase, name the date you need me and you got it. I'm a person that doesn't mind setting a date for such a thing like this, why.....this gets the load of stress of my back and fun on instead.

haru
10-07-2002, 10:22 PM
oh~i mean the cosplay is without con, without gathering

its a collection of series cosplay photo from cosplayer round the world~
you can sent the photo any time

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 02:47 AM
oh

Chosuke
10-08-2002, 08:02 AM
Actually..I just finished my Crashers Ran costume ^^; Its been a helluva difficult time but it still looks sweet.
I will be the only 5'0" 13 year old Crashers ran on record woohoo!

haru
10-08-2002, 08:23 AM
>chobrat
wow~~~ got a picture? ^_^ hoho

Chosuke
10-08-2002, 08:31 AM
I will soon!
The big Posse cosplay shoot will be held sometime before christmas break I suspect.
We have our own Photographer -preens- he's my step dad's friend and is excellent.
I'l give you a little list of the charas you can expect to see.

Kamui
Chii
Aya <first serie>
Aya <Crashers Ran>
Ken <first Serie>
Yoji <first Serie>
Omi<first serie>
Crawford <first serie>
Nuriko
Pastha <see icon for a sd version of him xD>
and last but not least! Sanzo returns,with the actual Smith and Wesson snubnose at hand!

Sunde & Schuld
10-08-2002, 11:55 AM
actually... lol... I did a live action Wei▀ Kreuz action music video.. that's totally Shounen ai.... unfortunately the physically pairings are straight [boyxgirl] except for the Schu and Youji...[my girlfriend and I.] but I've got pics and screencaps.. There exsist somewhere on the web pics of my Crawford and I in yaoi poses.. I could track them down if you wish?

haru
10-08-2002, 12:09 PM
>Sunde & Schuld
eh~~yes! i want to hav a look~
MTV?

Ami-chan
10-15-2002, 08:29 PM
:D I can help...I have a photo of me as Omi...and me doing an OmixNagi picture...and...Farfello and Nagi killing Omi picture...pop an AIM or e-mail to me and I can give them to you. I'm working on flowershop Omi and flowershop Ken right now since I'm getting their aprons from eBay. ^^ oh yeah...I have Tot too, but...probably wont' get photo of her until fanime because I have no one to help me take picture of myself....eh heh....

haru
10-16-2002, 12:28 AM
>Ami-chan
Thanks for your help! ^_^
i'll email you!!

my email: haru_rx7@yahoo.com.hk
any photos , just sent to here`

anime~prince
10-17-2002, 09:21 PM
as chobrat said she has omi? well thats i i am omi it rules and i should also be doing gluhen omi but thats going to take some time i mean like a year sorry V_V;;

anime~prince
10-17-2002, 09:21 PM
im also planning on doing a nagi soon before gluhen omi so ill post that when im done ^.^