PDA

View Full Version : My Cosplays for 09...What are yous? I need advice!

multii
03-27-2009, 08:56 PM
HEY Yea I have a few cosplays... just don't have the right order I guess...

Miaka Yuki- Fushigi Yugi
Ritsuka- Lovelss
Ed Elric- FMA
Adona- Original Character

What days should I do what? I know for Saturday's "rave" I will be either Adona or Ritsuka... depending on which is more comfortable. I haven't even started my Adona...
Basically I want to do Ritsuka on Saturday, but I need to see if my Soubi (hopfully eric maley) is able to do that...
SO what on Friday and Sunday?
Advice?

o01101011
03-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Ed friday.

Just because sunday is really slow...and I love Ed and dislike Miaka(once you hear the anime there's no going back to enjoying the series fully...)

multii
03-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Fushigi Yugi was my first anime ^^; friday is the BEST day out of all of them... I am thinking I may just do ritsuka bc he is so damn popular and i like getting huged...

o01101011
03-27-2009, 09:42 PM
...Ed will get hugs, and the biggest day is actually saturday, friday is much smaller because people are still in school or only plan to go to the biggest day of the convention.

multii
03-27-2009, 09:52 PM
i alway liked friday
i kno saturday is suppose to be big but all the cool ppl i meet are on friday

kristyhimura
03-29-2009, 01:22 AM
Multii there is also a Rave Friday Night as well. <<; so you mite want to wear your two comfy costumes then and wear Ed on Sunday or check at Animazement.org/~forums/ for the photo Shoot times and days. That too mite help you out as well.

My costumes are in my Sig.

Sh!bby
03-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Friday: Probably Amber Sweet (with Graverobber) from Repo! The Genetic Opera
Saturday: Lady (with Dante) - Devil May Cry 3.

Heard tell of a Fate/Stay night shoot so I'll probably bring Rider if that happens.

I generally just wear whatever for the rave. I have a lot of silver and white pvc, so I'll make something interesting and wear the dread-falls I've been working on with it.

May wear Lady on Friday and Amber on Saturday. Really depends on what gatherings and shoots happen...I don't feel like repainting my nails for Amber and then taking it off for Lady repeatedly. Convenience, etc. Plus, Amber is my new costume and I'm really stoked to debut her....

I don't cosplay Sunday. Ever. Unless I'm meeting a photog for a shoot, then I change right back out of costume. I'm usually too worn out by that point.

multii
04-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Nice
I think I will just do Ritsuka and Ed this year ^^
I don't really like my Miaka cosplay... I have never heard of your characters DestiniteLuna, so I am excited to see them! Might introduce me into a few cool new animes?
kristyhimura, who is that one from DBZ? Mind sending me a picture?

kristyhimura
04-03-2009, 04:01 AM
Sure just add me on a messenger program.

multii
04-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Cool i will

Nightflame
04-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Cool i will

I don't mean to creep you out but have we meet at a suncoast minianime convention?

multii
04-12-2009, 05:38 PM
probably ^^ i go to almost every one in cary

Nightflame
04-30-2009, 12:50 PM
probably ^^ i go to almost every one in cary

That's cool.

KiwiNinamori
04-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Ritsuka= love! XD