PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday!

Omi
07-30-2003, 09:46 PM
As you all know it is my birthday on August 2nd!ON SATURDAY ON A CON!YAY!Well I am just so excited that I put up a post just for everyone to wish me a happy Birthday just in case you forget at the con!^____^Now I am sounding really.....you know..yeah....I think I am just starting a thread cause I am board..........Well now its about 1 day left!2 days till my Birthday!hehehe:blubber: please wish me a happy birthday...I'LL FEEL BETTER!:love:

Susumari
07-30-2003, 11:03 PM
[british] It's Your Birthday! lol

oh i love your new avatar. see my latest pics...i don't look good! well mayb spikette...ya know i just might do that now! lol. sewing for yoji will be done soon.

Neko_Kaolla
07-31-2003, 11:02 AM
Yea! That just makes your day better doesn't it?! That is so cool! My birthday is not until May... Oh well. And I like your new avatar too! Pretty! And Susumari- your icon is pretty too! Really seductive like! And the con starts TOMORROW!!!!

Susumari
07-31-2003, 03:38 PM
hahahaha! cool a i look seductive...cool! i never really though like what expression it was. yea...pretty miss wedding omi...hehehe. I want a birthday like that! hahah Yaoi con...when i'll be accutally to go legally lol. I know! 2moro! we were going to leave at 9am 2moro...but my dad has to wait for the check to get in the mail so we could have way money to spend! (that means that's suppper good for me! spend spend!) I never have money to anyway. heh 3$ left at metrocon.

Omi
07-31-2003, 04:21 PM
Thank you ^__^ Hey Susumari...Ya got an I.O.U.....hehehehehe $5 pay up!lolYou guys are so lucky..I got to wait another day!Stupid money...stupid school oriantation.....oriantation on my birthday......errrrrrrrr.......Bt don't worry...I'M GOIN XTRA EARLY SO I CAN BE AT THE CON ON TIME!

Susumari
07-31-2003, 08:21 PM
ohhh yeaaaa! 5$$! i remember...hehehe defin. will pay u back for a good anime that might have some shonen ai! ^_____^

u better go early..don't want to be waiting for omi and ken...ya? lol...[been talking too much with wakka]

Omi
07-31-2003, 09:13 PM
I see that..it shows^___^

Raine
07-31-2003, 09:29 PM
If I see you on Saturday I'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday, Omi. ^_^

Omi
07-31-2003, 09:35 PM
Thank you ^___^You made me a happy person

Susumari
08-01-2003, 06:57 AM
hey...mayb even another glomp from....(hmm...i wonder what location omi might be?)

Omi
08-01-2003, 03:33 PM
>.>Maybe................................I hope............Make a wish on the Birthday cake....*blows out candles*.....wait........where did this cake come from?