PDA

View Full Version : Dears fanclub help!

GenderConfusedCloud
07-31-2003, 11:46 AM
Ok, I'm a MEGA gackt fan. But of a problem when I live in the UK, eh? I wanna join the fanclub but I can't translate the wepage, even with a translating program because the page is all in flash and is encrypted!! If anyone can give me honest help and tell me how (and even if) Dears are accepting overseas members and can offer advice on how to join, I would be utterly greatful! ~ Jemma xxx

Mara
07-31-2003, 03:33 PM
I know exactly how you feel, Senzu~ I would love to be in Dears as well ^_^

The last I heard, you have to be a resident of Japan to join Dears. But rumors have been flying around that Dears is working on creating an English version of their site, and allowing non-Japanese residents to apply for membership.
Does anybody know how much truth there is to this? I remember reading these rumors on Jug-chan's "Sawasdee Gackt" site.

Koumori
07-31-2003, 03:53 PM
I haven't heard of any plans for an English or non-Japanese version of Dears. Sorry!

Kitten
08-04-2003, 09:22 PM
TT_TT

I love Gackt, and I really do wish I could join Dears.. Darnit, if only I could move to Japan... ^^;;

GenderConfusedCloud
08-05-2003, 06:12 AM
Move to Japan? I wish I could too... But to do that I need money. Lots. I wanna live in Kyoto! And of course, see Gackt live ^^;

sevette
08-05-2003, 08:05 AM
there is a livejournal community (http://www.livejournal.com/community/dears/) called "dears" that has the latest news, gossip, and other random things that you may want to look at. although it's not a sign-up for any 'international' dears club, it's still interesting if you can't read the official site.

i hear there may be a gackt game in the works. o__O

maybe you could try babel fish (http://babelfish.altavista.com) to translate?

Kitten
08-07-2003, 02:35 PM
Ooo, thankee! :D *Goes off to join*

DancingVampire
08-13-2003, 10:21 AM
one of my friends has a dears membership one of her friend in Japan got it for her. She carries the lilltle metal card everywhere. ::I have an A-knot pin:: just dont have an A-knot membership ^_^;

LionheartZER0
08-13-2003, 12:25 PM
i have an a knot pin too ^^;;

A gackt game o____O;;;;; What the heck?
what would you do in a gackt game? Itd probably be like some bizarre dating sim games or something... XD

striderevale
08-18-2003, 10:42 PM
I could have sworn last time i went there they had a section in english. Course, last time i went there i was in japan so i dunno.

but you can still write him fanmail. They have an address you can send english stuff to.