PDA

View Full Version : transfering memberships

u2ecila
04-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi,
Does anyone know the policy for transfering memberships?

thank you,
alice

Gravely
04-06-2009, 12:05 AM
once a person has found someone to transfer it to. I need to get emails from both parties telling me about it, and I will take care of it.
gravelymac@yahoo.com

LadyoftheThread
04-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Hope itís okay to add another membership question here instead of making a new thread. ^_^;

I was looking at the website earlier and noticed that thereís now a registration form which includes a line for what name you would like on your con badge. Back when I registered a few months ago, I just included my real name and address with my payment. Is there a way to add that info now or can I just do it at the con? I prefer to use my forum name on badges since itís what most people know me by. :)

penny_dreadful
04-26-2009, 02:15 PM
I have two weekend-long memberships I'm willing to sell/transfer, as my husband and I can no longer use them. I got them at $90 each. Please PM me if you're interested.

Gravely
04-26-2009, 05:08 PM
badges are already printed for those pre registered.

Fire Lily
04-26-2009, 11:01 PM
I have two weekend-long memberships I'm willing to sell/transfer, as my husband and I can no longer use them. I got them at $90 each. Please PM me if you're interested.

Have you sold/transferred the memberships yet? I might be interested in getting them if you still have them. I tried PMing you but it said you can't accept any more as your message box is full...

Gravely
04-27-2009, 12:43 AM
woo, you scared me there fire lilly, when I saw you posted on this topic, if you weren't coming, we'd drive down and kidnap you.

Fire Lily
04-27-2009, 01:51 AM
woo, you scared me there fire lilly, when I saw you posted on this topic, if you weren't coming, we'd drive down and kidnap you.

Are you KIDDING!!!??? I wouldn't miss this for the world ^.^ I'm bringing 6 costumes, 3 of which are for competition :D I just have some friends who are looking for the means to come, and I feel obliged to help them out.