PDA

View Full Version : First time Crossplay advice

ai no kanmi
07-31-2003, 02:18 PM
^_^ Hello all. I was just wondering if anyone could offer some advice. I'm crossplaying for the first time, as Key from Excel Saga for some stupid reason, and I was wondering if anyone had some tips about crossplaying. Arigato. ^_^

Mizuno Tenshi
07-31-2003, 10:04 PM
There are a few threads right on this forum about falsies and makeup which would be helpful. Is there anything specific you'd like to know about?
And if someone else could find some good reference pics of Key from Excel, it'd be useful. ^_^
Then I can help a bit more.

Tenshi

Menchi
07-31-2003, 10:50 PM
w00t key is sooo funny...ya gonnahave the guitar an do the antics with it? ^_~

Scortia
08-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Do you plan to wear a flesh colored body suit since he is... erm... not really covered up on the top? :P That will be amusing, I've never seen a key done before... well, I guess you can get around the suit if you wear his furry jacket as well.

DaphHime
08-01-2003, 09:32 PM
I'd defantly recomend getting a flesh colored body suite, due to the fact that his top is nothing but straps. Not to mention the backless pants.

Key, now that's new. Never seen him done before! Cool. Just make sure an Ilpalazzo cosplayer doesn't cross your path. :thumbsup:

iroppoi usagi
08-04-2003, 08:05 PM
^_^ I'm trying to get ahold of a guitar and I plan on doing the antics related to Key. I also plan to use a flesh colored body suit, for the chest and shorts at least. Key will be so fun! And I'll be sure to stay away from Illapallazzo-sama! ^_^ Thanks for the advice!

iroppoi usagi
08-04-2003, 08:06 PM
oops *sorry, that was from Ai no Kanmi, didn't realize I was logged on my other name, gomen nasai*

FMA_Guy
03-21-2006, 01:24 PM
my fist time crossplayin i done rikku
http://www.ncsx.com/www/ncs112601/Thursday/rikku_front.jpg
it went great, i got my hair extended so i could put it in that little ponytail,
it was so much better than a wig and sooo real.

Kuro Yue
03-21-2006, 02:42 PM
You'll want to look at the actual dates on threads before you post in them.