PDA

View Full Version : Costume For Friend

kristyhimura
04-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Okay one of my Guy friends wants to come with use to AZ and i know it's kind of short notice but he wants to dress up and we are in need of a bit of help [I'm abit poor cause of my costumes] And he don't mind who he comes as just as long as it's kind of Cheap or whatnot.

He looks like one of the White/Sliver hair Guys from FF VII: A. C. the head guy the one that turns into Seph. I forgot his name.

o01101011
04-08-2009, 08:13 PM
....A.C. costumes will no be cheap no matter what, especially those three since they wear pleather/leather....

Cheap costumes would be anything you can simply go to a thrift store and buy the parts for.

kristyhimura
04-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Yeah I know but they want to go and i said i would help trying to find a cheap but good Costume >>; I'm barely done with mine and i'm helping others xD i'm to nice.

TenkanTamago
04-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Just tell them to pull the stuff from their own wardrobe. Closet cosplay is the most cost effective. :3 And easy.

kristyhimura
04-08-2009, 10:04 PM
@ TenkanTamago - Okay i'll tell them that, Thanks ^^

rockinonit
04-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Try some Death Note characters or someone from DNAngel or Fruits Basket. They tend to have relatively simple costumes...not all of them, of course, but a pair of red pants, a white shirt & a red wig will give you a Daisuke!