PDA

View Full Version : Ouran High School Host Club group?!

CcxYumiYumix
04-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Ohayo! I'm going to be going as honey-senpai and I was wondering if anyone else was going as someone from ouran that way we could all make a group or just meet up and hang out at the con ^^

Plus I (as honey) do not have a Mori T.T

It would be so cool to have the whole host club, right??!

Awaiting replies<33

YellowKiss
04-09-2009, 02:57 PM
ill be coming as tamaki.
hopefully dragging kyouya, and the twins.
haruhi may be working T___T

CcxYumiYumix
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Yay!!! Will you be going all three days?

YellowKiss
04-09-2009, 05:03 PM
i believe so.
^^ nothin else has come up so far

CcxYumiYumix
04-09-2009, 09:34 PM
^^ It would be cool if we could meet up or something because a lonely honey is a pretty depressing sight T.T

rf~vadis
04-12-2009, 01:41 PM
a lonely honey would be deadly depressing T_T
but like i said ima gona try and go as umehito 8D...lawl i want to stuff my tabby kitten into a bag and sneak her in for it XD

Eclipseofsorrow
04-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I can bring Nekozawa if youd like, Im always looking for more lost souls to feed to bel- I mean...more lost souls to help...and...guide. The Black magic club is so much more fun.

CcxYumiYumix
04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Aww! You should bring you kitty!! It be great if you could go as umehito!! Thus, Honey is no longer lonely :toothy:

~ My honey senses are telling me: Uwaaaaa Black Magic CLub is Dark and Scaaaary!!! :bigcry:

XD

Un-Kun
04-14-2009, 03:05 PM
A solo Hunny-sempai would be a terribly sad sight. If I make the suggestion to our Tamaki, I might be able to get you a good portion of the Host Club. Half of our costumes have been sitting, waiting for use as it is.

Funny enough, we had just about everyone except a Hunny. Hopefully they don't have have too many cosplays planned, but either way, I don't think I have anything planed yet and our Haruhi would love to dig out her costume. The Twins might be a little pig-headed about it, but hopefully I can get them to come around.

Our Mori-sempai should be very pleased.

I'll try to talk to them about it as soon as possible.

rf~vadis
04-14-2009, 03:51 PM
^ 8D sweet shiznits thats awsome 8D

no more lonley scared hunny! *pats head*

CcxYumiYumix
04-14-2009, 07:43 PM
A solo Hunny-sempai would be a terribly sad sight. If I make the suggestion to our Tamaki, I might be able to get you a good portion of the Host Club. Half of our costumes have been sitting, waiting for use as it is.

Funny enough, we had just about everyone except a Hunny. Hopefully they don't have have too many cosplays planned, but either way, I don't think I have anything planed yet and our Haruhi would love to dig out her costume. The Twins might be a little pig-headed about it, but hopefully I can get them to come around.

Our Mori-sempai should be very pleased.

I'll try to talk to them about it as soon as possible.

Yay!!!!!!!! Hunny's not alone any more :bigtu:
Thank you so much ^^ Now I'l have a mori and most of the rest of the host club!
Even if you can't get them, then it's the though that counts :rolleyes:
But let's hope they say yes XD
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!

rf~vadis:^ 8D sweet shiznits thats awsome 8D

no more lonley scared hunny! *pats head*

:toothy: I know (if they say yes)! I'm so excited now!
Will you be coming as umheito if you can?

rf~vadis
04-15-2009, 10:46 AM
yepperz 8B
i would have to go as em on friday though. i already have plans for other costumes on sun and sat

Un-Kun
04-15-2009, 02:49 PM
I feel rather silly now, I just realized I never said who I was in Ouran. Although it's pretty obvious by process of elimination, I'm our host club's resident micromanager, Kyoya.

I hope they agree as well, but I haven't been able to ask them yet. It's good to see that you have other support, though. Now no matter what, you wont be a lonely Hunny.

I also forgot to mention that we are considering steampunk Ouran outfits for the masquerade if your interested (Both you and Nekozawa-san). I had some ideas drawn up a month or two ago, but they were dropped as our group fell out of Ouran. We might be able to pick them back up if your interested though; bring in some new motivation. ^_^

CcxYumiYumix
04-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Well I did figure out that you were kyoya because you named every host but him XD

I'm going to be cosplaying Hunny on Sunday because I am probably entering the Metro Ninja festival with my team on friday (I will be akatsuki sakura) and then on saturday I'll be cosplaying Rukia with my bleach group and may do the costume contest. So, hopefully, you all will be able to cosplay as host club on sunday! *crosses fingers*

Yeah, I was just thinking about the masquerade last night and I think I'm going to be going as my own formal version of sakura since I'll already have her wig and I can't go home to change T.T So I guess I'll have to keep all my stuff at "stuff check" and then I won't have to bring as much stuff... BUT that's just what I've been thinking!

I just started think about the masq last night anyway XD So I'll keep that in mind!
Thank you again! *MOTVATION MOTIVATION MOTIVATION*

rf~vadis
04-15-2009, 08:26 PM
hmmmm well i could move auto to friday and umehito to the afternoon on sunday :D
cus it goes like this realy
friday-only flexible time to move costumes around XD
saturday- dgm group me as lavi
and sunday- zexion one half of the day and other half is flexible
i can just put auto in on friday 8)

oreska2
04-17-2009, 06:30 PM
hello just quick write: i plan to go as one of the lobelia girls ^_^ still need the other two

CcxYumiYumix
04-18-2009, 09:10 AM
@ rf~vadis: Yay! That Would be great! If I can't get this ouran group going I may just be Hunny for half the day too on sunday, but that depends on if I can find a place to keep my stuff since stuff check is too small to keep another costume. Hopefully I wont have to change though!!

@ oreska: YaaaY More ouran cosplayers! Good Luck on getting the other two! I bet you can!

Dapple
04-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Considering going as Haruhi if i find the time to work on the costume. C: We'll see.

CcxYumiYumix
04-22-2009, 03:59 PM
It'd be great to see you there and meet up ^_^

AkinaZen
04-23-2009, 02:20 PM
My cuzzie and I are doing a Hikaru/Kaoru cosplay

CcxYumiYumix
04-23-2009, 10:05 PM
That's awesome! Hikaru and Kaoru are my favorite!! I love them to death XD

rf~vadis
04-24-2009, 09:32 AM
*does and irish jig* <idk

Its a growin!!!!

CcxYumiYumix
04-24-2009, 02:35 PM
0_o
Thanks for the wonderful entertainment XD

Mr. Despair
04-24-2009, 04:39 PM
If I have the room to spare I could bring Haruhi with me; or Nekozawa. xD

CcxYumiYumix
04-25-2009, 09:01 PM
That'd be great!

CcxYumiYumix
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
laright, since I'm having some difficulties with my Honey cosplay (costume, wig, and all)

I may not be Honey on Sunday T_T

Sorry if I've dissappointed any of you =(

It's just money and such...

BUT I'll keep you posted!

XxXDeenaXxX
05-06-2009, 10:14 PM
If I have the room to spare I could bring Haruhi with me; or Nekozawa. xD

I love Hetlia too!
I'm planing on cosplaying as Hungary one year (Possibly next year) For metrocon.
And My friend is cosplaying as China =P

Mr. Despair
05-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Yumi~ Aw that's really sad! D: What sort of problems are you having? Maybe we could help out.

Deena~ Yay more Hetalia cosplayers! ^-^ If we're here next year we'll have to deff. get some pictures together.

rf~vadis
05-07-2009, 10:39 PM
the people i was meeting with one half of the day decided not to go on sunday wich means if i wanted to be umehito all day i could.....but zexion is....zexion......just to let yall know...and my parents are being weird so im not sure if im going or not untill the date gets closer. 8L.....

rf~vadis
05-07-2009, 10:56 PM
id still like to hang with you sometime during metro though yumi and the rest of you 8D
now to tackle some healthy food

(if post above sounded negative is because i dun feel good :P and i am having mood swings)

CcxYumiYumix
05-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Haha awww you guys made me feel so much better ^_^

Well, I will try my hardest to have honey and like I said it's just money and like my wig is all unexpectedly not what I wanted and such... blahhh but I'll try to figure it out!

Of course! I'll meet up with any of you! I'm so excited for metro, but there are so many things to do and just like a month left!! *flails*