PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II

Zabuz
04-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, making a new thread cuz' of the whole

*New characters
Our new assassin is named Ezio

*1476 Italy = new fabrics, new things in general
Moving foooorvard... and moving to another country too...

*Everything practically is new if we only count Ezio's timeperiod

Alta´r: 1191, Israel

Ezio: 1476, Italy

Since the old thread is "Assassin's Creed: Altair" and is like 100+ pages I thought we might need a new one...

So, if anyone recently felt the need of making a Ezio (or any other charactars that we don't know of yet... anyone feel like cosplaying da Vinci? : D) cosplay, feel free to discuss.

I'd like to know if his sleeve/cape/whatever is anything else than in the way ..'

fev
04-10-2009, 05:08 PM
bweeheehee.. finding an excuse to share this :)

a good friend of mine pelted me with this this morning, and since, I've been shirking responsibilities to dig out more information

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qvcqdj.jpg

as soon as commishes are taken care of, this (and a WoW cosplay) will be the personal projects :)

Zabuz
04-10-2009, 05:13 PM
bweeheehee.. finding an excuse to share this :)

a good friend of mine pelted me with this this morning, and since, I've been shirking responsibilities to dig out more information

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qvcqdj.jpg

as soon as commishes are taken care of, this (and a WoW cosplay) will be the personal projects :)

You see, you couldn't resist! >: D

Well, good with a reference, forgot that...

I actually maybe think I want to do this too... But I think I'll wait and see how he is ( something tells me he'll be the same as Alta´r... or alike at least... how could that be...) and I'm really curious about all his other "costumes", that is something I'm looking forward to, since I didn't like all parts of this one :'D

[Edit]: ... I just realized how many patterns there were on his... well, on every layer of his clothes. Oh crap that's a lot of patterns

Anyways, good luck with your projects and Ezio : D

fev
04-10-2009, 05:31 PM
In the end, tis' all about outnumbering them danged Narutos XD.. it'll be like an Assassin's herd XD

but yeah, theres some things i like more about he old one, the longer tunic, the less puffy sleeves, and some things i like more about the new one, (the YES collar/hoodie, 2 two TWOOOO daggers,) so I think it'll be a bit on the debate pile.. if anything, I might hybrid the old and the new, because to be honest, renaissance costuming is brutal, and I like a lot of the old..

Zabuz
04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
In the end, tis' all about outnumbering them danged Narutos XD.. it'll be like an Assassin's herd XD

but yeah, theres some things i like more about he old one, the longer tunic, the less puffy sleeves, and some things i like more about the new one, (the YES collar/hoodie, 2 two TWOOOO daggers,) so I think it'll be a bit on the debate pile.. if anything, I might hybrid the old and the new, because to be honest, renaissance costuming is brutal, and I like a lot of the old..

I like the... well, "simplicity" isn't really the word for Altair... but he just seems "easier" in some way... I believe I'm comparing to Ezio's hidden blade + belt/cumberbum(?) and his decorations/embroidery just seems like a pain to me...
And Ezio got like... 4 layers + some sort of half cape... hah...

I'll keep hoping his other outfits are more my sort of style...
And I can't let go of the look of his boots.
The look kinda like Sephiroth's :'D

I think I just got my third brainfreeze this night. Damn.

So, now I think I got my brain working again.
I shouldn't keep looking at that picture of him, I need to go to sleep.
so far I've got the "I'm so manly and better than you" thought from that picture (Yes, irritating, cowardly, "I'm better than you" types from movies/games with an open shirt have destroyed my picture of people with open shirts...), and now I can't stop thinking about some "baywatch" guy because I relate his necklace with the beach out of some reason + he looks tanned...

The clock actually isn't that much here [00:51], but I've been sick the last days, I am blaming it on that, feverish thoughts

And now I just realized there are weird seams on his sleeves...

aya, Good night to yah all... (all meaning... Fev, probably ..')

I bet I'm gonna Edit away all of this tomorrow... : D

[Edit]: I promise, I'll be "sleep sober" tomorrow and be serious

GoodNight and

Over&Out

Kazukii
04-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Overall I'm happy the look is the same. But more advanced and wicked looking at the same time. :D

Lot more leather work will be involved. o_o;

wolfspecter
04-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Ohohoho~

Not that I'll probably ever make that. XD (too bad. I've got a shirt JUST like the puffy-sleeved one... ha)

Actually I would think it might actually be LESS leather work.
No GIANT THREE-LAYERED BELT and all.
And you could actually just re-use the Altair boots (and hood if the hood on your costume is removable)

The only thing that looks daunting to me is that quadruple tunic... whatever-thing. (and the half-cape shoulder armor)

Seriously man? Seriously?
Do you need that many layers of clothing? XDDD

(Am I the only one WORRIED about the two hidden blades game-play wise? D: Because I see no sword/knives and this automatically leads me to the conclusion the game MIGHT /actually/ require you to be sneaky. :c )

Zabuz
04-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Ohohoho~

(Am I the only one WORRIED about the two hidden blades game-play wise? D: Because I see no sword/knives and this automatically leads me to the conclusion the game MIGHT /actually/ require you to be sneaky. :c )

You will be able to pick up weapons as you play... There was a link to all the info you need that I am to tired to find right now... But you will be able to use a lance... ah damn, I don't remember right now, but swords and things like that.

Be aware that there is more to come other than on that one picture (asacertain"flymachine"bydaVinciforexample)

And now I promise I'm going to sleep.

makeshiftwings
04-10-2009, 10:24 PM
I feel REALLY BAD for anyone cosplaying Ezio XD That costume is so damned detailed and complicated! Not to mention the leather work. The pattern for the tunic and hoodie looks so difficult X_x Yet again, I applaud anyone for trying and can't wait to see some Ezio cosplays popping up :D

tonybam14
04-11-2009, 12:57 AM
from what i saw if you were to make the origanal tunic but shorter and then stitch 2 more layers to the bottom of it you get the tunic part done for some of the rest like the long fluffy sleaved shirt you might mind some where same with the boots. make the cape out of any fabric and the hidden blades are way easy to make. the only trouble i see is the design of the assassin's emblem with the wings above it. if you can ever get this down perfect i would LOVE to get some pics of it

Zabuz
04-11-2009, 05:29 AM
Apparently, Ezio is suppose to be more... charming...
If that fits in at "I'm so manly", can I say I told yah so? :rolleyes:
[Edit]: No I can't cuz' I didn't say all those things I said at all the other forums xX'

Hopefully... he won't be... overly charming... Then no way I'm making this.
...We (meaning I) all know I'll end up doing both Altair and Ezio in the end... crap

Anyways, I sure am looking forward to seeing others making it : D

Kazukii
04-11-2009, 12:00 PM
The hood is not the same as Altair's, so unless you don't mind being inaccurate, you'll need a new one.

And there would be more leather work. The middle still has leather. The left shoulder. The different boots. Two on his hands. Not to mention the goodies on his back we can't see yet.

I love all the little details the more I look at the photo.

And the game has it so you can pick up goodies - Like Spears! O;

Zabuz
04-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Not to mention the goodies on his back we can't see yet.

Oh we have seen the "goodies on his back" already. I'll see if I can find a picture, but for now, if you haven't seen it, check youtube for something like... Assassin's creed 2 teaser trailer hidden/secret something soemthing animus... just look around and you'll find it.

I will be back with a picture! *swosh*

[Edit]: damn, the thred where I last saw that picture was deleted...

I'll give you a picture of his gauntlet instead :>

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa10/outlaw-BHA/Ezioshiddenblade.jpg

HereBeBunnies
04-12-2009, 11:55 PM
I love that picture of Ezio. It makes me want to put "Jazz Hands!" in large, sparkling letters at the bottom.
I hope there are some cool female characters in this one. Altair/Ezio with a C-cup does not look...right. Making female versions of characters/OCs are a little out of my skill level.

anyone feel like cosplaying da Vinci? : D

[Nerd Rage] It's fucking LEONARDO. I don't know where this stupid trend of calling him "da Vinci" came from (I blame Dan Brown and his shitty book) but his name is Leonardo. It doesn't make sense to call him "da Vinci" since all that means is "from (the city of) Vinci." It's not a name as we would recognize it and could refer to anyone from the city of Vinci. [/Nerd Rage]
Not directed at you specifically (I know all the releases have been calling him that), but
*The More You Know*

p0rtalman
04-13-2009, 01:46 AM
damn it! it looks to damn good to not cosplay, but i know if i start ill end up spending wayyy to much on it. perhaps next year.

Zabuz
04-13-2009, 03:39 AM
[Nerd Rage] It's fucking LEONARDO. I don't know where this stupid trend of calling him "da Vinci" came from (I blame Dan Brown and his shitty book) but his name is Leonardo. It doesn't make sense to call him "da Vinci" since all that means is "from (the city of) Vinci." It's not a name as we would recognize it and could refer to anyone from the city of Vinci. [/Nerd Rage]
Not directed at you specifically (I know all the releases have been calling him that), but
*The More You Know*

I actually never read that book :'D didn't see movie neither xD

Well then, anyone feel like cosplaying the city?

I call him that because... well, it's still a part of his name, right? :>

P0rtalman: I recognize that scenario... all to often... :<

Doryuu_Kun123
04-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I actually never read that book :'D didn't see movie neither xD

Well then, anyone feel like cosplaying the city?

I call him that because... well, it's still a part of his name, right? :>

P0rtalman: I recognize that scenario... all to often... :<

i have thought, and if you made ezio or whatever you could make a ton of money commissioning his costume! right?

Zabuz
04-16-2009, 10:08 AM
i have thought, and if you made ezio or whatever you could make a ton of money commissioning his costume! right?

well... as with all cosplays that people are willing to buy, you probably could. If someone would want to buy it, which I believe someone would.

Zabuz
04-18-2009, 03:19 PM
And there would be more leather work. The middle still has leather. The left shoulder. The different boots. Two on his hands. Not to mention the goodies on his back we can't see yet.

Because I just need to answer.

I finally (after days :'D) found the picture.

BACK OF EZIO:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/Zabuza_/a6f18c82d0986fcfb3528f8694f79331-1.jpg

And such a great picture it is.

[Edit]: and I just double posted...

Meanlilkitty
04-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Uwaa new outfit is sexy! Haha, Ezio gets to have all his fingers? Cheap. Lol he does look vaguely man-whorish tho.
It is vaguely disappointing that they once again used the same 3D model for Ezio/Altair/Desmond. XP I know they are ancestors and all, but it doesn't mean they'd all have the same hairstyle and flipping scar on their lip. Though I guess if we're doing this from Desmond's perspective again, we could just explain it away that he's living his ancestors' lives in a body that he knows....but I concede.
I do hope they have a chick option this time around. I don't exactly wanna cosplay random city wench or the harem girls from the assassins garden, lol. I had hoped that the second AC game would continue with Altair and we'd finally come across his old girl he had been missing. T_T And I could have had a female assassin outfit...
Ah well, bosom or no, I shall be doing a AC assassin. Full details!
>=[ *shakes fist with determination*

Zabuz
04-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Well, if anyone missed it (suuure...), you can see Ezio in a sort of 3d figure at the Animus.
And that was news from 2 weeks ago : D ...

Sonikdude750
05-07-2009, 04:45 AM
I'm not sure which AC topic to put this in, but I finished my Ezio costume. I don't have time to take and put up pics right now, but here's a quick one. I'll upload stuff to my account after ACen. I'll be wearing it for most of the weekend if anyone's going.
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/art/Assassin-s-Creed-2-Ezio-cos-121724210

Zabuz
05-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Holy crap thet was quite fast.

Nice work :D