PDA

View Full Version : Seras Victoria cosplay!!

rhiea_chan
04-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Well I finally know who I want to cosplay but I can't find her costume anywhere online! Could some one tell me a website I could get a Seras Victoria (Police girl from Helsing) costume (and if maybe even with custom sizing?) that would be awesome^^

Megan-Chan&!
04-11-2009, 12:50 AM
You could always make it.
:]

strifevalentine
04-11-2009, 01:20 AM
i know cosplaymagic has it but it's rather expensive o.o; you could always look in the marketplace for commissioners :3 or you could try searching on ebay for her outfit but im not sure how reliable the sellers would be since i've never bought cosplay related items from there :/

good luck with the awesome cosplay :)

kracken29
04-11-2009, 01:07 PM
There are a few Seras cosplays being sold on ebay, I don't know if they can be custom-made.. Cosplaymagic.com, mooncostumes.com and Fanplusfriend (fan-store.net) sell that cosplay and Fanplusfriend also does custom sizes but I never actually bought something from them. But anywhere you order it from it'll be kinda expensive.. It also depends on which version you want to do; is it the manga/Ultimate version (yellow) or the tv show (blue) version?

OR

I could make it for you, if you want to have it commissioned.. depending on when you need it by & how much time I have to get the materials & make it.. Seras is my main cosplay so that's why I'm offering..