PDA

View Full Version : Death Note 3: L Change the World

Obvious
04-10-2009, 07:44 PM
By popular demand ...Viz Pictures and NCM Fathom partner again to present Death Note: L, change the WorLd Wednesday, April 29 and Thursday, April 30 at 7:30PM local time in a movie theatre near you.

lol...Who's goin? 8D ... http://fathomevents.com/upcoming/details/Death_Note_L.html

Dorkzilla
04-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Me and my friend Cierra might go[she wants to go cus its on her bday and Im forcing her to take me] We might even cosplay =3 lols

petitangel1095
04-20-2009, 08:08 PM
I'll be going with my cosplay group! 8D
We'll definitely be cosplaying.

Where are you guys going to watch it?

Obvious
04-21-2009, 01:36 PM
I'll be going with my cosplay group! 8D
We'll definitely be cosplaying.

Where are you guys going to watch it?

Danville,VA cuz thats the closest to me and i already got meh free tickets^^ and im going to the dubbed even tho i wanted the subbed ..>.>...lol
Oh,and ill be cosplaying too as L <3

petitangel1095
04-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Darn.
I'm going to the one in Norfolk, VA. And I'll also be cosplaying..!
As Light though xP

I'll also have an L, Matt, Mello, Mikami, and Near.
: P

CheshireMax
04-22-2009, 09:23 PM
My friends and I are planning to go. I'm going to try to cosplay as L 8D
We still need to find someone over 18 to go with us (rated R movie yo.) I'll be going to the Regal Cinemas in Fredericksburg, if someone's willing to get me into the movie I'll be forever grateful!

Obvious
04-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Darn.
I'm going to the one in Norfolk, VA. And I'll also be cosplaying..!
As Light though xP

I'll also have an L, Matt, Mello, Mikami, and Near.
: P

Awww T.T I'm prolly gunna be the only one cosplaying in the Danville one...I dont wanna be aloneeeeee. T___T
lol xD

Obvious
04-23-2009, 07:43 PM
My friends and I are planning to go. I'm going to try to cosplay as L 8D
We still need to find someone over 18 to go with us (rated R movie yo.) I'll be going to the Regal Cinemas in Fredericksburg, if someone's willing to get me into the movie I'll be forever grateful!

Well darn...If you were goin to the one i am then i would xD I could of even gotten you a free ticket but it seems everyones goin to diff ones T.T

marii12
04-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Ill be going
probably going to the one in riverside or ontario,ca not sure yet but i cant wait!!! ^^

Obvious
04-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Ill be going
probably going to the one in riverside or ontario,ca not sure yet but i cant wait!!! ^^

Yay 8D lol.Its gunna be awsomes^^ Only if im not the only one cosplaying..>.>...lol xD And i hope theres lotsa peoples there cuz i really dont want to be the only one goin to the one in Danville.Thats no fun...T_T

CheshireMax
04-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Well darn...If you were goin to the one i am then i would xD I could of even gotten you a free ticket but it seems everyones goin to diff ones T.T

Thanks anyway. Though I think we've got a plan now.
And I'm gonna go with a big group now! 8D Two Misa-Misas, Raito, BB (maybe), and me! I'm quite excited x3

~Larxene~
04-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Thanks anyway. Though I think we've got a plan now.
And I'm gonna go with a big group now! 8D Two Misa-Misas, Raito, BB (maybe), and me! I'm quite excited x3

lol.Cool.I got 5 tickets now O.o they keep given me stupid free tickets every time i go in F.Y.E. cuz nobody wants them so they wanna get rid of them xD lmao >.< that says alot...

princedraco
04-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Anybody going to McCarthur Mall Norfolk, VA Wed showing?

Everybody i know has final exams this week, way to put out movie durin college exam week lol

liivingdeadgirl
04-28-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm going to Macarthur, but I haven't decided which day. I OWN the subbed version of the movie, so it might be kinda funny to watch the dub...especially since the voice actor playing L is the same one who does the English dub of the anime.

And event though I vowed NEVER to do an L cosplay, I'm tempted. I already have the wig (my Setsuna wig) and the shirt...so I'd just have to borrow some jeans and I'd be good to go. >_<

petitangel1095
04-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Dang. Well I won free tickets from the contest thingy AMA had, so I'm going to the one in Hampton now. : P

It would've been cool to meet up with other people. Oh well. [sigh]

~Larxene~
04-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Awww you guyz T.T lol.I owned the subbed version too but im goin to see the dubbed for fun i guess xD And i have free tickets so mine as well.

And yesh,it would have been awsome too meet peoples but oh wells T_T
(p.s....i just got home from Hampton xD lmao)

CheshireMax
04-28-2009, 07:34 PM
I wonder how crowded it will be. I'm not getting my tickets in advance but I am showing up half an hour early so my group can mill about and scare the general public. xD

My Raito is attempting to procure handcuffs for us 83

liivingdeadgirl
04-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Your not in norfolk are you cause er...I have handcuffs. >_<

CheshireMax
04-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Your not in norfolk are you cause er...I have handcuffs. >_<

Nope, sorry, Fredericksburg.

princedraco
04-29-2009, 01:15 AM
I'll be at Mccarthur tonight/Wednesday wearing a football jersey, im not good with peoples faces, so if you see somebody wearing a red atlanta falcons jersey that says #2 and ryan on the back of it with matching red hat, thats me and i am a fellow cosplayers just not a death note cosplayer. im bad with faces so if i dont recognize u im sorry but want to chat to all cosplayers from cosplay.com that r there :)

princedraco
04-30-2009, 11:58 PM
I think was total of 10 ppl at McCarthur mall on Wed. night.

when i went to first movie, it was sold out, i barely got the last ticket, damn years later times have changed lol

~Larxene~
05-01-2009, 11:20 AM
I think was total of 10 ppl at McCarthur mall on Wed. night.

when i went to first movie, it was sold out, i barely got the last ticket, damn years later times have changed lol

lmao xD Same.I think there was prolly like 10 people at the Danville one too. O.o oh wells...its this dayum Virginia,i hate it xD