PDA

View Full Version : around 3 weeks left !! what on your toughts

trixyloupwolf
04-11-2009, 10:59 AM
around 3 week left !! what on your tough
since no one posting anithing =_=
iam trying to mak epeople takl hehehe!

my own tough right now :
mega panique mode not finish the futur fashion costume and think it was a hard one to choose for me hahaha!
but that me ^^
also iam really exited to go event dough so litle time left for making our costume ^^

really hope theyr be make up atelier or panel ^^(iam bringning my full case of fantaisie make up hehehe....if any need a lil make up i will have it ((lil fee if ya want me to make up you cutely ^^))

also can any one confirm the new workshop thingy (the one we have to pay in extra^^)
to see if iam byuing the stuff for the class ^^^;;

iam really can't wait to see dawn again and maral and eric i miss you all 3 =^;_;^=

and also to meet new friend there

and to learn more new things ^^

and have a cool time having fun and maybe visiting really creppy place (i know they don't have scary place to visit heheh but it fun to hope so lol)

so what about you !!
what on your tough !
what do you expect!
what do you kno0w!
what are your feeling!
waa just say something haha^^^;;

its so dead and only couple week left
i love to heard your storie too ^^

friendly
trixy

Fire Lily
04-16-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty sure I can finish everything, but it's going to be close. I'm stressing out soooo much lately.

Crazy Flower
04-16-2009, 08:13 PM
As of Monday, I am done! Managed to get everything done. (2 weekends of not leaving the house really helped.) Now just need to get the essentials like makeup and toiletries. Then I should be packed and ready to go!

Gravely
04-16-2009, 11:50 PM
well, at the last minute I might try to do a single pattern costume ( not that I can compete)
I think I'm gonna do one that could be worn by my blood rites character. but first, gotta get the program book done. and I just entered even more new registrations into the database today.

trixyloupwolf
04-17-2009, 12:09 PM
nya less then a week and 2 day
sooo panic
still so much to do ^=_+^

but waa hope to finish in time ^^
there gonna be so hight quality costume ^^;;
i try to be up to it too ^^;;
maybe that why it so hard this time ^^;;;;
waa hope to relaxe soon ^^;;;

well keep up people ^^
just a week and couple day left ^^

Sarcasm-hime
04-17-2009, 04:18 PM
frantically trying to get Folio costume done....*stress*

CapsuleCorp
04-17-2009, 06:43 PM
One GIANT POOFY HAT away from being done...

I'll make it, and I'm not stressed. I'm just feeling a little down that I didn't have the money (most importantly) or the time to do something for FFF. One of the Pettingers' ceremonial costumes really spoke to me, but I haven't had the money to pick up an extra costume on top of the one I planned.

I can't for the bloody life of me decide what ELSE to bring, though.

trixyloupwolf
04-17-2009, 10:10 PM

waa hug hug don't strees out ^^ were all with you hug hug ^^

we want you euh! in full en forme ^^ nya

I can't for the bloody life of me decide what ELSE to bring, though.
what you mean??
can't cdecide on other costume to bring ??
if so just list them here we can help you choose ^^
nya !

Kaijugal
04-18-2009, 01:07 AM
I think I'm cooked.
My department manager just announced he's going on 2 weeks vacations and I'm filling in.

That will completely kill any chances I have at finishing costumes.
What my thoughts on this are, are not suitable for public consumption. :untrust:

Kaijugal
04-18-2009, 01:13 AM
The upside is you have a million costumes you could wear that nobody's seen before.

trixyloupwolf
04-18-2009, 07:09 AM
That will completely kill any chances I have at finishing costumes.
What my thoughts on this are, are not suitable for public consumption.

waas hug hug kaijugal
your orange lolita will aalway be really cute aniway ^^ nya!

alpha_helix
04-18-2009, 12:22 PM
ZOMG! Looks like I can actually go this year. See? Failing organic chemistry and having to withdraw to save my GPA had an upside, now I don't have a final on may 5!

Also, thank god for my friend who lives about an hour outside of Baltimore, and for Southwest's cheap airfare! w00t!

CapsuleCorp
04-18-2009, 08:56 PM
Oh man, that's no fair, Kaijugal! But it'll be fun to hang out regardless. <3

...I'm not listing my costumes, I have 30 of them. I'll decide, eventually.

Gravely
04-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Well, I hope Kaijugal has 1 new thing to wear at least, maybe 2

LadyoftheThread
04-19-2009, 12:18 AM
Aww, that's frustrating, Kaijugal. -_-

Well, I feel rather lame since it looks like the only new thing Iíll have is a prop for one of my old costumes. (Thereís my vampire outfit too but I already wore it for a local cosplay event a couple of weeks ago so it's not completely new.)

Iíve had a sewing meltdown lately and had fit issues with every garment I tried to make for about a month: my vampire costume plus the petticoat and jacket mockup for my historical costume. :eeek: The theme costume got done although itís a mess under the cape. The historical outfit got postponed since I was having so many problems with the outer clothes. Really disappointed about that since Iíd already put a lot of time into it. Plus, the corset and panniers I did a couple of months back came out well but I donít have anything to wear them with now. -_-

So, now Iíve switched to building a fancy prop to go with one of my old costumes for the SF&F masquerade. Still a lot of work to go but it should be done in time and Iím feeling a lot less stressed than when I was trying to work on the historical outfit.

Koumori
04-19-2009, 12:57 AM
Unfortunately I've been very ill this month and haven't been able to sew. I'll still go, but I don't know if I'll have any costumes or just go for the workshops and whatnot.

trixyloupwolf
04-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Unfortunately I've been very ill this month and haven't been able to sew. I'll still go, but I don't know if I'll have any costumes or just go for the workshops and whatnot.
nah iam sure you have many costume by now just used your favorite one ^^
hug
trixy

trixyloupwolf
04-19-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah my futur fashion costume is finally done whouu houu
onlu missing something to hold it puffy ^^;;

otherwise sewing is done ^^;;
nya haha ^^

alpha_helix
04-19-2009, 05:00 PM
I'll be wearing old costumes too, mostly because I only found out I could go a week ago, so I obviously don't have the time to make something new. Though, if I get this damn jacket done, I'll have the clothing half of my steampunk photographer. Sadly, the props (antique camera and other equpiment) are at my parents house in another state :(

Gravely
04-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey Trixy,
just stuff your pants with styrofoam packing peanuts.

or maybe popcorn, then you could serve snacks with the drinks.LOL

or should I say NYA!!

stardust462
04-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I started way too late getting stuff ready. I was hoping to have two new costumes, but it looks like I'll only be able to finish one in time.

trixyloupwolf
04-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Hey Trixy,
just stuff your pants with styrofoam packing peanuts.

or maybe popcorn, then you could serve snacks with the drinks.LOL

or should I say NYA!!

lol!
that funny ^^

i think about it ^^
we have a small trailer and were 7 people so don't think i could bring styrofoam hehe ^^;;

but i have some idee ^^
maybe using my dress ruffle ^^ i have 2 ^^
maybe but it already heavy

my best tough was using a clothe hangner and put it inside like a cercle ^^
its light weitg and i have hair not jam pack betwenn my leg in my pants ^^;;
hopefully it work out ^^

will know tomorow afternnon between my 2 inventorie job ^^;;

nya!

Kaijugal
04-19-2009, 10:57 PM
It's wierd. So many of you who have posted here have many costumes you've never worn to costume con before that you could defiantely wear. Crack out the goodies ladies and gents, lets see some of your oldies but goodies. :)
Unfortunately I've had to downsize and have very few left myself and they've all been seen. Bleh. I have to focus. Less running crap, more making crap for myself. LOL
I really, really, really, look forward to seeing you all there. :)

P.S. Koumori: Sally says "hi" ;D

makotohanabi
04-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Due to a ton of things beyond my control my SF/F Masquerade costumes won't be done in time. Hoping I'll have it done for next year.

Other than that just have to sew buttonholes on one dress and make sure I remember all the costume parts, accessories, shoes, make up, and everything else. Heading to Raven con in Richmond this weekend, so I want to make sure everything is set by Friday morning.

My costume plans are in my sig, but I'm sure it will change when I'm packing on the 30th.

trixyloupwolf
04-20-2009, 01:59 PM
SF/F ???

scince fiction or futur fashion

sorry for french lil girl ^^;;;;

either case
hug!!!
best luck ^^ iam sure what you be bringning will be as good ^^
nya!

Koumori
04-20-2009, 06:25 PM
It's wierd. So many of you who have posted here have many costumes you've never worn to costume con before that you could defiantely wear. Crack out the goodies ladies and gents, lets see some of your oldies but goodies. :)
P.S. Koumori: Sally says "hi" ;D

I actually have very few costumes at the moment. Although I've made dozens, of course, many no longer fit; many I've gotten rid of; and several of the ones I have that do fit, I didn't make, and therefore they're not going to work for this con. ;) So maybe I'll have something to wear and maybe not-- I already know my FFF costume isn't going to be as good as I'd hoped as I lost several weeks of work to illness, but we'll see what happens. As long as I get to go to some good workshops and panels, I'll be happy.

Hi, Sally!

CapsuleCorp
04-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Oh Kaijugal. :D I've actually worn five of them to CC25, have to rule out 2 due to weight gain and 2 more due to being too cumbersome to fit in the car for a 17 hour drive. Oh, and then there's the one I gave to my roommate...

It's to the point where I'm deciding what I CAN'T wear, and whatever's left will be what I bring. XD

Camittles
04-22-2009, 12:18 AM
I'm sewing frantically because for so long my costume list was up in the air. But I'll be bringing my Princess Nuala costume (with some parts redone) & a new costume for a group with friends. I'm not entering any competitions, but I'll be attending a lot of the panels & classes.

MithLuin
04-25-2009, 02:13 PM
I'll just be there on Saturday, and I'll be wearing old costumes. But, hey, I'll have fun and I'm not competing anyway, so who cares? But I won't be wearing an anime costume, ah well. Hopefully I'll get some ideas for new costumes to work on this summer....

alpha_helix
04-25-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm closing in on completing my steampunk hall costume, and I only have a few more alterations to make on my Victorian dress! w00t!

That, and I've got a neuroanatomy final, making the rough draft of my neuroanatomy paper not suck, and an epidemiology presentation. Bleh.

Tikki
04-28-2009, 10:18 AM

Heh, considering the only CC I've been to was in Hartford, Connecticut (in 2000?), I've got plenty of costumes I COULD wear... just not as many that I feel are up to par for the con. Thankfully, I've got a new costume for the SciFi/Fantasy Masquerade that's almost complete (gotta seriously practice my presentation though!), a costume I made recently that just needs to be photographed, another costume with fun undergarments I never photographed, and a few other costumes that would be really fun to have at Costume Con. Who cares if they're obscure, it's the costume quality that'll be looked at, which is what I focused on for my potential costumes to wear. So I'm more concerned with parring down my costume list so that I actually have time to wear them all... I typically wear only one or two costumes at cons nowadays so the desire to bring so many is really distracting me from getting stuff DONE!

Definite [and brand new!]:
Chun Li (Street Fighter 4 Alternate gown, indigo variant)
Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier, lavender day dress)

Potential [aka, already done for previous cons]:
Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier, Lion OP and final episode concert dress)
Iczer Two (Iczer 1, with alien tentacle hand puppet)
Kaonashi/No Face (Spirited Away)
Lin (Spirited Away)

What else are other folks bringing?
Tikki

CapsuleCorp
04-28-2009, 11:13 PM
I have decided! :D

Hiei, for the demon quotient (he honestly is the closest thing to a villain, vamp, or vixen that I have)
Geddoe - Suikoden III
Jacques - Suikoden III
Yami Yugi - Yu-Gi-Oh (so everyone can see my new wig)
Asuka Tachibana - s-cry-ed

...and my SF/F masquerade entry, which happens to also be from Suikoden III but I'm not tellin what or how. I am THIS CLOSE to being finished, just some accessories to paint tomorrow. It's very hard to spraypaint on the balcony in the dark, yanno.

trixyloupwolf
04-29-2009, 10:55 AM
nya me too
here my costume list ^^
i actualy have 4 ^^

single pattern dress
futur fashion dress
my halloween vilain (kind of)
my sweet hina ichigo (nya i love it soooo much ^^ could not resist not to bring her)

well thats my 4 costume ^^
i manage to pack all 4 in one bag hehe sooo squeeeze
ok still have muy hina ichigo to put in shes drying off outside rigt now she was dirty ==_==
with a yellow spot so sad the spot did not go =_= but now its just a light yellow spot you only see it wen your close hopefully ^^;;;;

nya!
hug

trixy that so happy to be comming yeah!

makotohanabi
04-29-2009, 12:40 PM
As of this post I'm bringing

Beast of Blood Mana --Malice Mizer, it fits into the theme kind of
Ravenclaw student
Suzaku battle version--Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness
traditional Alpine dress

Still deciding between Fujiwarano Sai (Hikaru no Go), LOTR inspired elf, or Grffyndor quidditch robes. Thinking it will depend on weather.

Right now I'm working on transportation plan B since my car is giving me problems.

On the bright side everything is complete and I already packed my regular clothes and okay to get messy clothes. Hoping I can get everything into a garment bag and suitcase just in case I have to take the train.