PDA

View Full Version : The Timeless Did You Take My Pic Thread

NekoMimi16
04-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Because someone had to start it....Anyway Anizona isn't over as of right now but pics are already being posted on the Anizona forums. If anyone wants to know if other people took their pics then ask here or if you have a photo gallery for Anizona post the link so we can all enjoy. ^^

I have a gallery with a few pics here on cosplay.com, more coming soon.

DeathByCosplay
04-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I will make a photobucket soon. Will edit later with link. :3

I'm so sad Anizona is over...

Harra Arial
04-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Sad to say, I was an idiot and forgot to bring my camera. D=

However, did anyone take my picture? I was the girl in the ballgown/wedding dress with the red mask and cloak. Probably seen running around like a crazy idiot.

Anyone? I hope?

DeathByCosplay
04-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Ahh! I remember seeing you! Geez, you were everywhere! -laughs- I remember someone asking me if she had seen you in the consuite...and I was like, UM? xD Can't remember who or what they looked like though.

Okay guys, go to our cosplay group's youtube and you'll see new videos we have up from Anizona. Here's the link. (http://www.youtube.com/user/xPenguFilmsx)

Harra Arial
04-13-2009, 07:10 PM
*Snicker* Yes, yes, I was everywhere, well, TRIED TO BE, anyway. I mean, what's a Convention without going everywhere? 8D

Ooh~ Youtube videos~ *Clickie* I'll go watch these on Google Video, they look good~

jounink
04-17-2009, 07:35 AM
I didnt take many pics at the Con, but if anyone has any of me (The ONLY chick that was Yoruichi~bleach) on Friday and Saturday HIT ME UP PLEASE!

rchcc122
04-19-2009, 03:40 PM
I've seen a few pictures of us up, and we have a few (still need to upload pictures here) But we were the South Park group....

Did anyone get an Easter egg?

Allure de Star
10-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Because someone had to start it....Anyway Anizona isn't over as of right now but pics are already being posted on the Anizona forums. If anyone wants to know if other people took their pics then ask here or if you have a photo gallery for Anizona post the link so we can all enjoy