PDA

View Full Version : A TT comment for those who attended

Kaijugal
08-01-2003, 09:25 AM
Alixandra wrote: The anime people who showed up at TT are a really great bunch, I won't name everyone for the fear of leaving someone out, but they're a very talented bunch. I'm so glad they all were open minded enough to make the leap to trek.

I can't remember whether or not you made the panel on presenting your costume, but I do remember them desperatly looking for a fair masquerade, and being surprised at how well they were received.
Oh, and you might tell them that when someone asks "What are you supposed to be?", that unless the tone is obviously rude, this is people way of asking about the costume. I got it all weekend for my hall costumes. People want to know and they aren't costumers. Costumers will either say: "Great costume" or "How did you do that?"

Lafiel
08-01-2003, 11:54 AM
I got a lot of praise for my Lafiel costume and was even did a mini thing with this kid for CBC. I think cause the costume looked remotely sci-fi is the reason it may have sparked peoples interest. Some people even wanted me to show them where in the dealers room they could get the dvds for Crest of the Stars.

I love promoting such an awesome anime ^^.

It was nice to see anime cosplayers there :) One thing I like is with Anime costumes there is so much diversity.

Kisa
08-04-2003, 05:21 PM
I'll agree with that. I tend to be able to find more amusing outfits from Anime, even if I enjoy Sci-fi.
Tho, I don't think anyone knew we were supposed to be Anime, but it doesn't really matter. We looked good, and people said so.

xiola
08-04-2003, 09:47 PM
well, except for that whole "hey, i think your sheep went that way! >P" comment i got from some old guy in the hallway.

<-- NOT little bo peep.you don't wear red satin in a sheep pasture!

9_9 dork. :P

Kaijugal
08-05-2003, 12:16 PM
(kill double post)

Kaijugal
08-05-2003, 12:21 PM
( sigh. Changed my mind )

Kisa
08-05-2003, 06:07 PM
Heh. That's like the comment at my sister's wedding last year.

"Hey. Are you little red riding hood?"

"... I'm wearing gold."

Ahwell. Some people just think they're funny...
*grumbles*
Stupid family I'm not really related to... >.<

rainetomoe
08-25-2003, 09:19 PM
I thought all the costumes were great at TT. And I loved being on all the different panels, both anime and sci-fi. Really liked the Anime Fetishes the other half. Though I was kinda sleepy. I did that panel in my PJ's ^_^"

xiola
08-26-2003, 03:23 AM
Lazy Kisa Post
The Anime Fetish Panel was just me and Xio being dorks, and scaring the other two panelists... XD
"I don't like Blood."
"I dunno... blood has it's uses."
"Well, as long as it isn't being used as Lube..."

rainetomoe
08-26-2003, 12:04 PM
Yah I was one of those other two panelists ^_^'

Minakolabelle
08-26-2003, 07:51 PM
That was just amusing though >P